Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) (54382 Views)

Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) / Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by Alwaysking: 8:30am On May 23, 2018
Very funny!
Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by Nbote(m): 8:30am On May 23, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
What kind of dumb comment is this? So because they gave birth to him, he shouldn't work abi? Nonsense

U shld know sarcasm wen U read one
Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by TheKingIsHere: 8:31am On May 23, 2018
SAMBARRY:
See agbaya grin

Shey he doesnt have younger ones to insult him to the extent that he go vex pack out of the house himself.overgrown akebaje that has refused to grow up and be a man

Eri.oman yishako cheesy

Otun cross leg ni court.ofunwon swag grin
He is the only child
Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by tgmservice: 8:32am On May 23, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

30yrs still unemployed nobody complained or criticise him but just finish your NYSC and stay one year for your father's house without job and tell me if you will survive what will befall on you.

We Africans need to change the way we reasons.

If you are unemployed, don't kill yourself because your time has not reach.

Take time and read this Inspirational post i composed below

Have you been thinking of committing suicide or look down on your ability because you find it hard to achieve what your mate has achieved.I what to tell you that they were able to achieved that because they operated around their time zone.

Don't look down on yourself because your time frame has not reach.
Aliko dangote, was a billionaire before Mark Zuckerberg created Facebook but what happened with time Mark Zuckerberg is 5th richest man on earth.all you have to know is that it doesn't matter when you start what matters is are you working in your time frame?.

Remember there are millions of people that crys everyday just to be in your position just to be where you are but no way no privilege to be in that position

You woke up in the morning thank your God because it was not your power.

Try and have positive mindset and trust in your God
It doesn't matter who start the race first is who Finish at the end matters
Good night Nl
I think you got it wrong here in Africa i feel we still get more grace from our parents a man can be well over 30 and still comfortable stay in his parents house.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by Afec1000givers: 8:34am On May 23, 2018
Cutehector:
grin

Nigerian youths aren't so lazy after all.
that is a sane society my friend. Some 30years old guys are still writing jamb under their parent.

1 Like

Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by oshomoshi: 8:35am On May 23, 2018
This only happens abroad..lol
Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by adontcare(f): 8:37am On May 23, 2018
Lol. End time son
Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by chisure: 8:39am On May 23, 2018
His mate in Nigeria are Fathers and Hustlers. Sue/ Beat him up to receive sense.
Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by Abagworo(m): 8:39am On May 23, 2018
Artistree:

Were you there when he was growing up?

The fact that he's an only child suggests over pampering.

1 Like

Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by zinaunreal(m): 8:40am On May 23, 2018
He even said he will appeal the verdict grin grin grin grin spoilt brat

1 Like

Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by SAMBARRY: 8:40am On May 23, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
He is the only child
if at 30 he still wants to be depending on his parents for everything without even making an attempt or effort to be independent.im sorry for him when his parents die
Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by Surrey2Bimshire: 8:41am On May 23, 2018
addictiv:
Remember when i first told my dad i wanted to leave the house at 26, he started acting as if i was about to abandon him and my family for life. Even resulted to emotional blackmail.

Lol ahaha sounds like my dad .

I told my parents I was getting my own place etc
Lordy Lordy the blackmail was out of this world lol.so they came up with an idea, they’d rent the cottage in the back of the house to me since I want to live by myself(rolling my eyes ) we came up with a nice and flexible payment plan and he promise to not get in my way and promise to treat me like an adult (I was 18)
Well, I lived in the cottage for five years(schooling and going to work etc ) I finally got a job offer to travel abroad for work an offer I couldn’t resist so I told my folks about it.My dad wasn’t exactly happy but the pay and the opportunity was good .
Long story short , my old man Gave back every penny I paid for five years.

Most of our parents are willing to help their offsprings if they see you’re striving and pulling your own strings ..they’d definitely help you get on your feet .

6 Likes

Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by SAMBARRY: 8:41am On May 23, 2018
Abagworo:

The fact that he's an only child suggests over pampering.
not all only children are over pampered

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by emperorblog(m): 8:46am On May 23, 2018
read cool and interesting story on
www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by AFONJACOW(m): 8:47am On May 23, 2018
just Sprinkle rat poison on their food and inherit the property... old wizard and witch like them will not allow their offspring to progress
Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by SAMBARRY: 8:48am On May 23, 2018
tgmservice:
I think you got it wrong here in Africa i feel we still get more grace from our parents a man can be well over 30 and still comfortable stay in his parents house.
rolls eyes.relly?

So you think at 30 you wont get direct and indirect insults from your friends or your siblings.or even shades
Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by TheKingIsHere: 8:52am On May 23, 2018
SAMBARRY:
if at 30 he still wants to be depending on his parents for everything without even making an attempt or effort to be independent.im sorry for him when his parents die
Exactly, that's why the parents want to kick him out so he can be independent but the guy sef na mumu. How can someone just decide to be totally lazy and useless still baffle me.

1 Like

Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by Ayobami7(m): 9:04am On May 23, 2018
Na wa o
Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by abbeyty(m): 9:07am On May 23, 2018
The baby man should send the parent to their own father's house now. It seems the have firgoten life begins at 40 they should wait untill he clocks 40 before even thinking of sending him out of his own father's house

1 Like

Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by Ochibavictor(m): 9:08am On May 23, 2018
grin pain in the Ass son. cheesy

This one no be omo again oh!!!na omo(detergent)
Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by Explorers(m): 9:10am On May 23, 2018
dominique:
I knew it can never be naija parents. They hardly ever throw their kids out but the ones that will do so will go to extreme lengths. He'll just come home and meet his things outside with the doors locked. No time for story cheesy
Lol....
Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by gabbie77: 9:14am On May 23, 2018
grin
Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by Ochibavictor(m): 9:22am On May 23, 2018
Perfecttouch:
eeeleribu sombori.even for naija here ,12years old for mushin ,bariga ,constain,ijora ,ojuelegba don dey hustle dey gain ground.if you think say na lie ,ask wizkid no sorry segun wire.
the idiot even dey fresh dey put soap for hair untop joblessness

My brother,you carry your own savagery to the next level

Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by SAMBARRY: 9:24am On May 23, 2018
cheesy grin
TheKingIsHere:
Exactly, that's why the parents want to kick him out so he can be independent but the guy sef na mumu. How can someone just decide to be totally lazy and useless still baffle me.
Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by massayo: 9:26am On May 23, 2018
omo see reason
Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by Safiaa(f): 9:27am On May 23, 2018
grin grin grin

But really at 30 you shouldn’t be in your parents house. You live in a economically developed country where the government will help you even if you sit on your ass all day. There’s something wrong with that man.

1 Like

Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by Nobody: 9:32am On May 23, 2018
2Banty:
Oma ale Jati Jati!
what does it mean? M curious
Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by koolaid87: 9:34am On May 23, 2018
Tough love

I love that

1 Like

Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by AreaFada2: 9:36am On May 23, 2018
Dyt:
They just want him to be responsible

Abi o. Unless disabled or mentally challenged, it takes a lot to fully dependent on elderly parents at age 30 in the West.

If he was even responsible, working hard and contributing as little as $500 monthly to the household, his parents might even allow him to stay so he can gather money for a mortgage deposit.
Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by chicagoPD(m): 9:43am On May 23, 2018
From all have gathered in this post, I discovered a loving parents not trying to eject a son from their home for not contributing or paying rent. They really want him to make good use of his life and be responsible in the society. Shame on him.

1 Like

Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by GOFRONT(m): 9:45am On May 23, 2018
Reminds me of a friend who wouldnt wonna leave his parents house.

He is 29 going to 30 yrs now. All he know how to do best is Visiting Bet9ja shop everyday....

I pray his parents did not get to read and apply this news to him....
Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by skales67(m): 9:53am On May 23, 2018
That one na small thing. Let him come to Naija and see 40 year old ewedu licking men still living with their parents in SW.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono / I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids / How Cheating Wife ''Led Husband To His Death In Delta State''. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.