Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,572 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy Mentality - Part 1 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy Mentality - Part 1 (288 Views)

Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 / Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, I Make 100k Plus Monthly From Home. / An Open Letter To Buhari- We Are Not Lazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy Mentality - Part 1 by Topsy0426(m): 7:09pm On May 22, 2018
On this day (April 19th, 2018) the President of Nigeria (President Muhammadu Buhari) made a statement which is "Nigeria Youths Are Lazy, Uneducated and what everything freely given to them" in a panel appearance with world leaders at the Commonwealth Business Forum in London.. this is what the President of Nigeria thinks about “a lot of Nigerian youths today”, this statement was the talking point for weeks and trend far and near. I what to enlighten you on what we can do to impact and improve our relationship with the nation so 'no one will again call youths as being lazy'. Every Youth all around the world will learn from this article, as it is not limited to only one nation but to the whole wrong at large and this article if well understood and acted upon will make us stand out of many, make us an advantage, impact the growth of the nation and we will be a blessing to one another.
Firstly, I Thank God For the privilege to share this message with you all.

I will like to welcome you all from all around the world and around countries, to the Part One of this article - "Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy Mentality". This being the first article on this topic should be part of our contribution in building our Nation.
We must remember that everyone of us have something to give, something to contribute. "Only Nigerians can help develop Nigeria". All that we require in our nation for our prosperity, our security, our progress will come from within us and therefore each one of us must be willing to be a vital part of it.

It a very special time in our nation today and it's important that we share some very vital thought, some inspiring thoughts so that we can charge our course in the direction we should be going. By the time am done with every part of the article your mentality will change. I trust that by the Spirit of God that you will receive motivation, inspiration and the impetus to do the things you should do.

Continue Reading On https://www.fortizolight.com/2018/05/nigerian-youth-are-not-lazy-mentality-1.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

If U Are To Add One Thing To Your Body, What Is That / How To Start And Run An NGO In Nigeria / Need Your Advise Gentlemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.