Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:56 PM

Career Mistake To Avoid If Your Love Your Job - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Career Mistake To Avoid If Your Love Your Job (8952 Views)

Help : I Don't Want To Make Another Career Mistake / Avoid These Phrases When You Are Quitting Your Job / Guys, Never Look This Way If You Want To Keep Your Job In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Career Mistake To Avoid If Your Love Your Job by Trainingpro(m): 7:42pm On May 22, 2018
Career Mistakes To Avoid if you love your job.

1. . Habitual lateness

2. Workplace fratenity with boss. If you too much you become a liability

3. Economical with the truth. It sacked a project director in my form workplace. He lied to cover up.

4. Not meeting deadline.

5. Office romance

6. Not playing office politics. Paasive office politicians lost their jon quickly or denial promotion

7. can't do attitude.

8. Disobey or oppose management directive regularly

9. Not improving your skills. You can't become a talent if you lack key competencies. That is jobseekers are always looking for job but talents are hired.

5 Likes

Re: Career Mistake To Avoid If Your Love Your Job by BlackHatNaija: 7:04am On May 23, 2018
10. Office Gossip

7 Likes

Re: Career Mistake To Avoid If Your Love Your Job by faithfull18(f): 7:05am On May 23, 2018
Hmmm...
Re: Career Mistake To Avoid If Your Love Your Job by Jackdaniels16(m): 7:06am On May 23, 2018
Re: Career Mistake To Avoid If Your Love Your Job by Mckandre(m): 7:06am On May 23, 2018
Office eye service cheesy some lazy folks can't do without it

meanwhile

1 Like

Re: Career Mistake To Avoid If Your Love Your Job by omocalabar(m): 7:06am On May 23, 2018
Kiss ass

1 Like

Re: Career Mistake To Avoid If Your Love Your Job by achp(m): 7:07am On May 23, 2018
busybody
Re: Career Mistake To Avoid If Your Love Your Job by Lukenitheooo6(m): 7:07am On May 23, 2018
office romance is bad truly remembered that year when I was dating one girl in my office whenever I see her with other guys my cheat starts paining me like I mean chest pain....I tried warning her she told me she just been jovial nothing more

2 Likes

Re: Career Mistake To Avoid If Your Love Your Job by Josegun(m): 7:09am On May 23, 2018
Being best on your job, the sure way to keep it.

2 Likes

Re: Career Mistake To Avoid If Your Love Your Job by captainamiedi1: 7:10am On May 23, 2018
so true sha. i was forced to resign in my 1st work because i refuse to be involve in office politics. i was always like im here to work but when d pdp and apc start. i gat resign. nigga jobs is more than normal work.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Career Mistake To Avoid If Your Love Your Job by Sarang(f): 7:10am On May 23, 2018
Nice
Re: Career Mistake To Avoid If Your Love Your Job by nkemdi89(f): 7:12am On May 23, 2018
Eye service and gossip.
Re: Career Mistake To Avoid If Your Love Your Job by iHart(m): 7:19am On May 23, 2018
why can't the mods correct some English and typo errors there before pushing to front page?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Career Mistake To Avoid If Your Love Your Job by Cutehector(m): 7:26am On May 23, 2018
Not being sharp

1 Like

Re: Career Mistake To Avoid If Your Love Your Job by shyanaa: 7:35am On May 23, 2018
Okay.
Re: Career Mistake To Avoid If Your Love Your Job by oshomoshi: 7:41am On May 23, 2018
I agree with everything said above. Thank you for sharing
Re: Career Mistake To Avoid If Your Love Your Job by wale0911: 8:31am On May 23, 2018
Key word, be smart and dutiful!
Re: Career Mistake To Avoid If Your Love Your Job by emperorblog(m): 8:47am On May 23, 2018
read cool and interesting story on
www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: Career Mistake To Avoid If Your Love Your Job by chisure: 9:02am On May 23, 2018
That Number 5. Is what disgust me the most. Office should be Office, any romance should be taken outside office.

1 Like

Re: Career Mistake To Avoid If Your Love Your Job by Ramos16(m): 9:21am On May 23, 2018
omocalabar:
Kiss ass

I think being a kiss ass is part of playing office politics, I have an annoying kiss ass in my office right now, and I just want to punch his face into the wall, but he gets the benefits, lots of recognition from top management.

2 Likes

Re: Career Mistake To Avoid If Your Love Your Job by mediclife1987(m): 9:22am On May 23, 2018
chisure:
That Number 5. Is what disgust me the most. Office should be Office, any romance should be taken outside office.

It's better not to indulge in it at all, cos even if you keep your stuff discreet, you'll still enter trouble one way or the other...

1 Like

Re: Career Mistake To Avoid If Your Love Your Job by Mrnoniz(m): 9:32am On May 23, 2018
!! cry
Re: Career Mistake To Avoid If Your Love Your Job by donqx: 9:42am On May 23, 2018
hmm
Re: Career Mistake To Avoid If Your Love Your Job by chubbygal(f): 9:43am On May 23, 2018
Collect money but you no deliver
Re: Career Mistake To Avoid If Your Love Your Job by Margy: 10:05am On May 23, 2018
Over sabi and i too know people!
They correct everything goaddamn thing!
Re: Career Mistake To Avoid If Your Love Your Job by boyjo: 10:07am On May 23, 2018
I really hate no.6 so i have to do it?
I have read other articles encouraging workers not to partake in office politics but just be good at their job , Trainingpro explain thyself.
Re: Career Mistake To Avoid If Your Love Your Job by gabbie77: 10:40am On May 23, 2018
smiley
Re: Career Mistake To Avoid If Your Love Your Job by Nobody: 10:55am On May 23, 2018
nice writeup OP.. hv a nice day everyone
Re: Career Mistake To Avoid If Your Love Your Job by okikiosibodu(m): 12:24pm On May 23, 2018
Lukenitheooo6:
office romance is bad truly remembered that year when I was dating one girl in my office whenever I see her with other guys my cheat starts paining me like I mean chest pain....I tried warning her she told me she just been jovial nothing more
Oya, you haff not complete your story..... Oya comman complete it, biko.... Pls satisfy curious minds like mine..... How did it end?
Re: Career Mistake To Avoid If Your Love Your Job by omocalabar(m): 12:49pm On May 23, 2018
Ramos16:

I think being a kiss ass is part of playing office politics, I have an annoying kiss ass in my office right now, and I just want to punch his face into the wall, but he gets the benefits, lots of recognition from top management.
lolz...u have said it all...

(1) (Reply)

How To Politely Ask For Confirmation Mail From Boss. / Mental Health Issues In The Workplace / Writing A Job-Winning CV: 5 Important Things You Should Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.