Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,416 members, 7,836,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

3rd Birthday Party Of Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 3rd Birthday Party Of Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter (Photos) (36366 Views)

Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) / Veronica Adeleke: Davido’s Mother Committed Suicide – Kemi Olunloyo Says / Linda Ikeji With Imade Adeleke, Davido's Daughter (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3rd Birthday Party Of Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter (Photos) by ennyjay72(m): 11:18pm On May 22, 2018
the imade is not even fine sef
Re: 3rd Birthday Party Of Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter (Photos) by dubene: 11:20pm On May 22, 2018
rapfezy:
Chioma wan kill davido with food
seriously
Re: 3rd Birthday Party Of Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter (Photos) by Sleezwizz: 11:21pm On May 22, 2018
Shelloween:
truth be told.... this girl no done

U well so? I dey sure say u be half done pikin from belle?

That girl is innocent and she didnt offend u...
Re: 3rd Birthday Party Of Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 11:23pm On May 22, 2018
BigBrother9ja:
Davido too dey fùck ugly girls....

Na wa o grin
how e take concern u?aproko everywhere
Re: 3rd Birthday Party Of Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter (Photos) by Sleezwizz: 11:23pm On May 22, 2018
ennyjay72:
the imade is not even fine sef

C person wey dey talk say someone no fine.... That ur oblong head like COCONUT own... if I dash u slap ehn... ur brain go reset...
Re: 3rd Birthday Party Of Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 11:25pm On May 22, 2018
marwanafrica:
His daughter, His money.
why and how is this our business?
and who forced u to open the thread?hypocrites everywhere
Re: 3rd Birthday Party Of Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter (Photos) by StarUp: 11:34pm On May 22, 2018
Davido the show man...

Re: 3rd Birthday Party Of Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter (Photos) by ennyjay72(m): 11:35pm On May 22, 2018
Sleezwizz:

C person wey dey talk say someone no fine.... That ur oblong head like COCONUT own... if I dash u slap ehn... ur brain go reset...
upload ur pics,lemme see u first,den I will talk
Re: 3rd Birthday Party Of Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter (Photos) by MadamedeBosse: 11:36pm On May 22, 2018
Davido's daughter is getting older...cute little girl.
Re: 3rd Birthday Party Of Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter (Photos) by olusledge: 11:59pm On May 22, 2018
emeijeh:
See how that white girl is looking at Mr. Tarti Billion
grin
she's like are you part of the Ninja turtles
Re: 3rd Birthday Party Of Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 12:27am On May 23, 2018
Drsmith01:
This davidos gene is very strong o... All the children look like him
she looks like her mother
Re: 3rd Birthday Party Of Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter (Photos) by Happychildlove(f): 12:39am On May 23, 2018
NairaMaster1:
NL with yeye news

Davido this Baby mama that
Chioma this Imade that
I tire o, person no go rest again
Re: 3rd Birthday Party Of Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter (Photos) by brain22(m): 12:56am On May 23, 2018
��
Re: 3rd Birthday Party Of Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter (Photos) by marwanafrica: 1:42am On May 23, 2018
SirBunky85:
and who forced u to open the thread?hypocrites everywhere
you are d biggest hypocrite, and wu first talk to u are u d op?
Re: 3rd Birthday Party Of Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter (Photos) by made4naijamusic: 3:38am On May 23, 2018
Re: 3rd Birthday Party Of Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter (Photos) by jolomiurenyi(m): 3:50am On May 23, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
See her face like oduduwa

Una too get bad myth for this nairaland self, abeg I don tire for nairaland I dey go Congo
Re: 3rd Birthday Party Of Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter (Photos) by wencesolo(m): 5:44am On May 23, 2018
She looks like someone born in shagamu
Shelloween:
Re: 3rd Birthday Party Of Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter (Photos) by nini1: 6:10am On May 23, 2018
lasticlala247:
wink check out this 99% sure banker odd for today BET9JA games in the link below

https://t2m.io/At30AO

dont miss out on this sure winning tips
see my last winning ticket below

"SAY NO TO HAD I KNOWN"

With those your soccer Vista bet of the day?
Re: 3rd Birthday Party Of Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter (Photos) by petitejolie(f): 7:28am On May 23, 2018
Good baby daddy. The second daughter is by far finer than his first.
Re: 3rd Birthday Party Of Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter (Photos) by fluffylarose: 7:58am On May 23, 2018
nice one Davido
Re: 3rd Birthday Party Of Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter (Photos) by JackieMay(f): 8:16am On May 23, 2018
and it's my own birthday today and I can't even afford Pepsi, lmao. it is well
Re: 3rd Birthday Party Of Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 8:24am On May 23, 2018
marwanafrica:

you are d biggest hypocrite, and wu first talk to u are u d op?
the truth pains.
Re: 3rd Birthday Party Of Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter (Photos) by jay4rhyme: 9:06am On May 23, 2018
pretty baby girl
Re: 3rd Birthday Party Of Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter (Photos) by donqx: 9:56am On May 23, 2018
hmm
Re: 3rd Birthday Party Of Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter (Photos) by mubby4real(m): 10:38am On May 23, 2018
Shelloween:
Why?
Re: 3rd Birthday Party Of Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter (Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:19am On May 23, 2018
Davido ti yo e ke. Chef sioma oku ise o. Oku itoju Alagba wa davido. Looto, olobe lo loko...

Walks out of thread singing and dancing *eh olobe lo loko, eh olobe lo loko sokoyokoto
Re: 3rd Birthday Party Of Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter (Photos) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 1:11pm On May 23, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
Ok

Good night Nairaland but before you sleep allow me to motivate and inspire you this night

Don't Force Your time

[img]http://4.bp..com/-4WeX4iXZh1Q/VXabPwnW7JI/AAAAAAAAANQ/nhlQt8ZI8Mw/s1600/time-management_1.jpg[/img]

Have you been thinking of committing suicide or look down on your ability because you find it hard to achieve what your mate has achieved.I what to tell you that they were able to achieved that because they operated around their time zone.

Don't look down on yourself because your time frame has not reach.
Aliko dangote, was a billionaire before Mark Zuckerberg created Facebook but what happened with time Mark Zuckerberg is 5th richest man on earth.all you have to know is that it doesn't matter when you start what matters is are you working in your time frame?.

Remember there are millions of people that crys everyday just to be in your position just to be where you are but no way no privilege to be in that position

You woke up in the morning thank your God because it was not your power.

Try and have positive mindset and trust in your God
It doesn't matter who start the race first is who Finish at the end matters
Good night Nl

Thank you!
Re: 3rd Birthday Party Of Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter (Photos) by EzendiEgo1: 1:28pm On May 23, 2018
ADENIKETINA2015:

Thank you!
you are welcome dear

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Five Nigerian Musicians That Took After Their Parents / Adaora Ukoh Shows Off Her Pregnancy [photos] / Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.