Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,053 members, 7,814,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

3rd Birthday Party Of Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 3rd Birthday Party Of Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter (Photos) (36312 Views)

Price Of Imade Adeleke's Dress Dug Up By Nigerians After Sophia Momodu Bragged / Linda Ikeji With Imade Adeleke, Davido's Daughter (Photo) / Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

3rd Birthday Party Of Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter (Photos) by dailytatafo: 9:20pm On May 22, 2018
Music star,Davido threw a low key birthday party for his daughter ,Imade who turned three recently .

According to her mum,Sophia Momudu,they decided to celebrate the milestone with those she loves.

See photos

http://dailytatafo.com/adorable-new-photos-from-davidos-daughter-imades-3rd-birthday/

@Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: 3rd Birthday Party Of Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter (Photos) by dailytatafo: 9:33pm On May 22, 2018
more photo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3rd Birthday Party Of Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter (Photos) by Shelloween(m): 9:38pm On May 22, 2018
truth be told.... this girl no done

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3rd Birthday Party Of Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter (Photos) by Hustlersdiary: 9:52pm On May 22, 2018
That white girl in the third picture, the way she's looking at the cake Ehn, she can't wait to devour it.

40 Likes

Re: 3rd Birthday Party Of Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter (Photos) by BigBrother9ja: 11:02pm On May 22, 2018
Davido too dey fùck ugly girls....

Na wa o grin

14 Likes

Re: 3rd Birthday Party Of Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter (Photos) by Newbeginnings(m): 11:03pm On May 22, 2018
Well
Re: 3rd Birthday Party Of Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter (Photos) by avatarstone: 11:03pm On May 22, 2018
Omo that Nigeria 2nd goal too sweet abeg.. that ATM player go ask who send am cm naija grin

11 Likes

Re: 3rd Birthday Party Of Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 11:03pm On May 22, 2018
See how that white girl is looking at Mr. Tarti Billion
grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3rd Birthday Party Of Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter (Photos) by Johnbosco77(m): 11:03pm On May 22, 2018
Nice one OBO.

2 Likes

Re: 3rd Birthday Party Of Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter (Photos) by rapfezy: 11:03pm On May 22, 2018
Chioma wan kill davido with food

2 Likes

Re: 3rd Birthday Party Of Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter (Photos) by EzendiEgo1: 11:04pm On May 22, 2018
Ok

Good night Nairaland but before you sleep allow me to motivate and inspire you this night

Don't Force Your time

[img]http://4.bp..com/-4WeX4iXZh1Q/VXabPwnW7JI/AAAAAAAAANQ/nhlQt8ZI8Mw/s1600/time-management_1.jpg[/img]

Have you been thinking of committing suicide or look down on your ability because you find it hard to achieve what your mate has achieved.I what to tell you that they were able to achieved that because they operated around their time zone.

Don't look down on yourself because your time frame has not reach.
Aliko dangote, was a billionaire before Mark Zuckerberg created Facebook but what happened with time Mark Zuckerberg is 5th richest man on earth.all you have to know is that it doesn't matter when you start what matters is are you working in your time frame?.

Remember there are millions of people that crys everyday just to be in your position just to be where you are but no way no privilege to be in that position

You woke up in the morning thank your God because it was not your power.

Try and have positive mindset and trust in your God
It doesn't matter who start the race first is who Finish at the end matters
Good night Nl

63 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 3rd Birthday Party Of Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter (Photos) by sagerasaq: 11:04pm On May 22, 2018
And this girl get future pass some people Generation.. Papa God do am for all Nairalanders.. They deserve it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3rd Birthday Party Of Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter (Photos) by Drsmith01(m): 11:04pm On May 22, 2018
This davidos gene is very strong o... All the children look like him

3 Likes

Re: 3rd Birthday Party Of Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter (Photos) by marwanafrica: 11:05pm On May 22, 2018
His daughter, His money. why and how is this our business?
Re: 3rd Birthday Party Of Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter (Photos) by ishowdotgmail(m): 11:05pm On May 22, 2018
My brother, Money is good in this life

1 Like

Re: 3rd Birthday Party Of Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter (Photos) by Drsmith01(m): 11:06pm On May 22, 2018
Shelloween:
If to say u done, you for no d talk like this

22 Likes

Re: 3rd Birthday Party Of Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter (Photos) by ZombiePUNISHER: 11:06pm On May 22, 2018
Why the baby take after her mother like this...

Nawa oh.... Yuck
Re: 3rd Birthday Party Of Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter (Photos) by DivinelyBlessed: 11:07pm On May 22, 2018
Shelloween:
Expatiate

1 Like

Re: 3rd Birthday Party Of Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 22, 2018
See her face like oduduwa
Re: 3rd Birthday Party Of Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter (Photos) by Hardeybohwarley(m): 11:07pm On May 22, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
Ok

Good night Nairaland but before you sleep allow me to motivate and inspire you this night

Have you been thinking of committing suicide or look down on your ability because you find it hard to achieve what your mate has achieved.I what to tell you that they were able to achieved that because they operated around their time zone.

Don't look down on yourself because your time frame has not reach.
Aliko dangote, was a billionaire before Mark Zuckerberg created Facebook but what happened with time Mark Zuckerberg is 5th richest man on earth.all you have to know is that it doesn't matter when you start what matters is are you working in your time frame?.

Remember there are millions of people that crys everyday just to be in your position just to be where you are but no way no privilege to be in that position

You woke up in the morning thank your God because it was not your power.

Try and have positive mindset and trust in your God
It doesn't matter who start the race first is who Finish at the end matters
Good night Nl
If only this comes from TV.

1 Like

Re: 3rd Birthday Party Of Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter (Photos) by lasticlala247: 11:08pm On May 22, 2018
wink check out this 99% sure banker odd for today BET9JA games in the link below

https://t2m.io/At30AO

dont miss out on this sure winning tips
see my last winning ticket below

"SAY NO TO HAD I KNOWN"

Re: 3rd Birthday Party Of Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 22, 2018
I just feel this relationship between davido and sophia momodu was arranged undecided

Drabeey was HERE
Re: 3rd Birthday Party Of Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 22, 2018
space booked... over to d post... i think i hv ntin to say
Re: 3rd Birthday Party Of Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 11:11pm On May 22, 2018
NL with yeye news

Davido this Baby mama that
Chioma this Imade that

6 Likes

Re: 3rd Birthday Party Of Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter (Photos) by richmond695: 11:12pm On May 22, 2018
please lemme just use this opportunity to tell you something cool... Inbox me or contact me on WhatsApp for more info 07067890804
Join the Nevadabridge TV company today. I'll guide you through the process of applying.

Re: 3rd Birthday Party Of Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter (Photos) by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:12pm On May 22, 2018
Moana-themed birthday party. I thought this already happened about a week before.

5 Likes

Re: 3rd Birthday Party Of Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter (Photos) by iamleumas: 11:13pm On May 22, 2018
Ss
Re: 3rd Birthday Party Of Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 11:14pm On May 22, 2018
sagerasaq:
And this girl get future pass some people Generation..
Papa God do am for all Nairalanders.. They deserve it.

It depends on your definition of future.
Re: 3rd Birthday Party Of Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter (Photos) by Ojuororun(m): 11:15pm On May 22, 2018
rapfezy:
Chioma wan kill davido with food
yes .....you observe the big big cheeks.grin
Re: 3rd Birthday Party Of Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter (Photos) by EzendiEgo1: 11:15pm On May 22, 2018
Hardeybohwarley:

If only this comes from TV.
what do you mean by "if only this comes from Tv

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ten Most Influential Musicians In Nigeria 2017 / Mercy Johnson Okojie Stuns In Jumpsuit / Kemi Olunloyo: Tacha's Fans Are Prostitutes And Slay Queens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.