Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,481 members, 7,816,135 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Party Again? Fans Drag Alex For Promoting ‘shakulized’ Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Party Again? Fans Drag Alex For Promoting ‘shakulized’ Party (959 Views)

Fans Drag Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde For Celebrating Peter Okoye & Leaving Out Paul / Fans Drag T.I For Asking Cardi B To Forgive Offset Following Apology / Cee-c's Fans Drag Alex For Rocking Similar Outfit She Wore Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Party Again? Fans Drag Alex For Promoting ‘shakulized’ Party by overambitious: 9:45pm On May 22, 2018
It appears some of Big Brother Naija finalist, Alex’s fans are tired of her constant partying as they took to her comment section to air their displeasure after she promoted a new party today.

Most of them asked her to offer something other than parties.

See comment

http://dailytatafo.com/party-again-fans-drag-alex-for-promoting-shakulized-party/

@Lalasticlala

Re: Party Again? Fans Drag Alex For Promoting ‘shakulized’ Party by ashewoboy(m): 9:52pm On May 22, 2018
she should offer something other than panties. alex to bad. i like her like that. especially that her bead wey she dey wear. the thing dey turn me on. it makes me wanna.......... her. i did not say that.

1 Like

Re: Party Again? Fans Drag Alex For Promoting ‘shakulized’ Party by Oyindidi(f): 9:53pm On May 22, 2018
grin grin which kind fans be this
Re: Party Again? Fans Drag Alex For Promoting ‘shakulized’ Party by Oyindidi(f): 9:54pm On May 22, 2018
ashewoboy:
she should offer something other than panties. alex to bad. i like her like that. especially that her bead wey she dey wear. the thing dey turn me on. it makes me wanna.......... her. i did not say that.
Who ask you?
Re: Party Again? Fans Drag Alex For Promoting ‘shakulized’ Party by ashewoboy(m): 9:58pm On May 22, 2018
Oyindidi:
Who ask you?

leave me alone. do you have bead like alex, are you as pretty as alex? i'm alexified. do you have perky boobs like alex? leave me alone. alexify yourself before you talk to me.
Re: Party Again? Fans Drag Alex For Promoting ‘shakulized’ Party by Oyindidi(f): 9:59pm On May 22, 2018
ashewoboy:

leave me alone. do you have bead like alex, are you as pretty as alex? i'm alexified. do you have perky boobs like alex? leave me alone. alexify yourself before you talk to me.
Mtcheeeew
Re: Party Again? Fans Drag Alex For Promoting ‘shakulized’ Party by Tamarapetty(f): 10:00pm On May 22, 2018
K
Re: Party Again? Fans Drag Alex For Promoting ‘shakulized’ Party by divineneed: 10:05pm On May 22, 2018
All this BBN house mate de only thing de sabi is party and phtotoshoot.. mtcheww
Re: Party Again? Fans Drag Alex For Promoting ‘shakulized’ Party by Fatherscrush: 10:11pm On May 22, 2018
And you wonder why she only shine during the Saturday night party
Re: Party Again? Fans Drag Alex For Promoting ‘shakulized’ Party by SoapQueen(f): 10:20pm On May 22, 2018
Alex needs to be under the tutelage of a good mentor.
Re: Party Again? Fans Drag Alex For Promoting ‘shakulized’ Party by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 22, 2018
REality would soon hit these ones and they’d slip back into the oblivion of irrelevance grin
Re: Party Again? Fans Drag Alex For Promoting ‘shakulized’ Party by Davidospy: 7:36am On May 23, 2018
Party? Very soon she will be forgotten... mark my words

(1) (Reply)

Raunchy Birthday Photos Of Popular Ghanaian Actress Sets The Internet On Fire / Davido Says He Is Happy To Bleep A Bitch In Canada / I Was Forcing Marriage On A Man God Did Not Make For Me'' - Uriel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.