Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

N679m:See World’s Most Expensive Bike With Gold,Diamonds & See-through Engine - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / N679m:See World’s Most Expensive Bike With Gold,Diamonds & See-through Engine (39284 Views)

See World’s Biggest, Most Bizarre SUV Built By Billionaire Sheikh In UAE / N679m Harley-davidson'see The World’s Most Expensive Bike With Gold,diamonds / Vilner Tramontana Unveiled With Gold Accents With 888 HP (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N679m:See World’s Most Expensive Bike With Gold,Diamonds & See-through Engine by Auladimeji(m): 7:37am On May 23, 2018
what about this

Re: N679m:See World’s Most Expensive Bike With Gold,Diamonds & See-through Engine by olawamide042(m): 7:39am On May 23, 2018
If it's not Harley Davison, It cannot be Harley Davison.........There are the Grand Masters of Super Powerful Bikes.....
Re: N679m:See World’s Most Expensive Bike With Gold,Diamonds & See-through Engine by jrusky(m): 7:40am On May 23, 2018
Where is that lazy youth president son? New bike for you tell the person that love given you bike as gift that another show has landed.

Back to the topic this is good for bike fan who are not lazy youth and who got their bike from.their hard earned cash not loot money or oil money or cabals money.

I know apc rats will go mad right now reading my post, I won't stop tormenting you guys

1 Like

Re: N679m:See World’s Most Expensive Bike With Gold,Diamonds & See-through Engine by olawamide042(m): 7:52am On May 23, 2018
MistadeRegal:
undecided
No matter how rich or wealthy, buying this kinda bike is senseless.
With that amount, you can create employment and raise the standard of living of those employees.
Forget about the poverty stuff, it's absolutely makes no sense.
...... See them ''VUV'' Gang......Vanity Upon Vanity...VUV.
Re: N679m:See World’s Most Expensive Bike With Gold,Diamonds & See-through Engine by fluffylarose: 7:54am On May 23, 2018
Woah, it can only be Harley Davidson
Re: N679m:See World’s Most Expensive Bike With Gold,Diamonds & See-through Engine by fluffylarose: 7:55am On May 23, 2018
Woah, it can only be Harley Davison
Re: N679m:See World’s Most Expensive Bike With Gold,Diamonds & See-through Engine by Nobody: 7:57am On May 23, 2018
How can you keep 679 million naira in the house?

oyekanwahab:
this kind bike na to just buy just keep for house

Re: N679m:See World’s Most Expensive Bike With Gold,Diamonds & See-through Engine by Reference(m): 7:58am On May 23, 2018
Nice.....and Floyd Mayweather is back in the gym.
Re: N679m:See World’s Most Expensive Bike With Gold,Diamonds & See-through Engine by okerekeikpo: 8:01am On May 23, 2018
Charley boy get this nonsense na
Re: N679m:See World’s Most Expensive Bike With Gold,Diamonds & See-through Engine by bid4rich(m): 8:01am On May 23, 2018
The question I'm asking is 'what will I do with it'? Anyway, they know they are targeting people like:-

President's son
Dino Melaye
Charley boy and co

Not me.

1 Like

Re: N679m:See World’s Most Expensive Bike With Gold,Diamonds & See-through Engine by Nobody: 8:02am On May 23, 2018
chicken feed!... yusuf a.k.a the only hardworking nig youth will pre-order without batting an eyelid!

1 Like

Re: N679m:See World’s Most Expensive Bike With Gold,Diamonds & See-through Engine by Nigeman: 8:11am On May 23, 2018
Nonsense
Re: N679m:See World’s Most Expensive Bike With Gold,Diamonds & See-through Engine by ufuosman(m): 8:15am On May 23, 2018
Let me go and show buhari son
Re: N679m:See World’s Most Expensive Bike With Gold,Diamonds & See-through Engine by itzjwizzy(m): 8:17am On May 23, 2018
ednut1:
Wats d point talking about bike u no fit buy. Y not tell us price of bajaj ,at least somepple here can use it as side income
grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: N679m:See World’s Most Expensive Bike With Gold,Diamonds & See-through Engine by BlackMbakara1(m): 8:22am On May 23, 2018
Okada na Okada...
Re: N679m:See World’s Most Expensive Bike With Gold,Diamonds & See-through Engine by ncoolsome(m): 8:37am On May 23, 2018
If u gv this one to Nigerian mechanics to change common oil,they must test drive it....

1 Like

Re: N679m:See World’s Most Expensive Bike With Gold,Diamonds & See-through Engine by amazon14: 8:38am On May 23, 2018
Op, now that you've shown this bike our politicians will see it, then our national pocket will suffer

1 Like

Re: N679m:See World’s Most Expensive Bike With Gold,Diamonds & See-through Engine by Assassin101: 8:44am On May 23, 2018
lazy Yusuf hasn't seen this one yet
Re: N679m:See World’s Most Expensive Bike With Gold,Diamonds & See-through Engine by KELVONISTIC: 8:45am On May 23, 2018
Will I drive it to heaven undecided
Re: N679m:See World’s Most Expensive Bike With Gold,Diamonds & See-through Engine by emperorblog(m): 8:48am On May 23, 2018
DINO MELEYE WILL BE LIKE LET ME LEAVE D PRISON FIRST. I WILL USE ALLVKOGI MONEY TO BUT IT read cool and interesting story on

www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: N679m:See World’s Most Expensive Bike With Gold,Diamonds & See-through Engine by eniteden(m): 8:57am On May 23, 2018
Abeg e ego carry me go heaven? Carry come Naija make him come rob poto poto e go turn brown by force..
Re: N679m:See World’s Most Expensive Bike With Gold,Diamonds & See-through Engine by JastSiryin(m): 9:13am On May 23, 2018
mightyhazell:
yusuf right now,..
Funniest meme on this topic lol
Re: N679m:See World’s Most Expensive Bike With Gold,Diamonds & See-through Engine by Pat081: 9:38am On May 23, 2018
crafteck:

Thats poverty speaking not the real you, someone who buys that already has more than enough already, its called making a statement, oya talk your own
ntin like poverty d guy talk sense u ,can u buy it Inside d rain n sun u will knw dat 5oo thousand car is better than dis
Re: N679m:See World’s Most Expensive Bike With Gold,Diamonds & See-through Engine by donqx: 9:42am On May 23, 2018
hmmm
Re: N679m:See World’s Most Expensive Bike With Gold,Diamonds & See-through Engine by kessel: 9:54am On May 23, 2018
Here

Re: N679m:See World’s Most Expensive Bike With Gold,Diamonds & See-through Engine by peterphd(m): 10:06am On May 23, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
679 Million? shocked shocked

I will build an estate of 100 3Bedroom flats with that cash in Makurdi

Or

A 300 room High Rise building Hostel opposite Benue State University Gate

Don't think it'd be enough for the high rise though.
Re: N679m:See World’s Most Expensive Bike With Gold,Diamonds & See-through Engine by kmaster007: 10:09am On May 23, 2018
buhari son suld com and see dis
Re: N679m:See World’s Most Expensive Bike With Gold,Diamonds & See-through Engine by kamsiyo9: 10:14am On May 23, 2018
DrPurple:
I'll Rather Invest The Money...

[color=#770077]#Purple[/]color
they were not talking about ur kind cos whosoever that can buy such bike wot billions
Re: N679m:See World’s Most Expensive Bike With Gold,Diamonds & See-through Engine by urbanemind(m): 10:29am On May 23, 2018
and they can't even make d starter automatic, u still have to match to start like other bikes.
Re: N679m:See World’s Most Expensive Bike With Gold,Diamonds & See-through Engine by gabbie77: 10:44am On May 23, 2018
grin
Re: N679m:See World’s Most Expensive Bike With Gold,Diamonds & See-through Engine by Lockedaway: 11:13am On May 23, 2018
MistadeRegal:
undecided
No matter how rich or wealthy, buying this kinda bike is senseless.
With that amount, you can create employment and raise the standard of living of those employees.
Forget about the poverty stuff, it's absolutely makes no sense.
oga 4get which poverty stuff ... the bitter truth is that u are talking out of poverty cos som1 that can afford this has billions of naira and secondly do u knw this bike is an investment on its own cos d last time i checked golds and diamonds go up ..5 years later that thing will be worth over a billion
Re: N679m:See World’s Most Expensive Bike With Gold,Diamonds & See-through Engine by Lockedaway: 11:16am On May 23, 2018
Pat081:
ntin like poverty d guy talk sense u ,can u buy it Inside d rain n sun u will knw dat 5oo thousand car is better than dis
500k car better than what ? will u wake up from ur slumber ...ode

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between C And E Class Of Merecedes Benz / Can a full Grown Cow Fit In The Trunk Of Your Corolla? / 10 Most Expensive Cars That Were Found Abandoned (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.