Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:13 PM

N679m:See World’s Most Expensive Bike With Gold,Diamonds & See-through Engine - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / N679m:See World’s Most Expensive Bike With Gold,Diamonds & See-through Engine (39403 Views)

See World’s Biggest, Most Bizarre SUV Built By Billionaire Sheikh In UAE / N679m Harley-davidson'see The World’s Most Expensive Bike With Gold,diamonds / Vilner Tramontana Unveiled With Gold Accents With 888 HP (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N679m:See World’s Most Expensive Bike With Gold,Diamonds & See-through Engine by Lockedaway: 11:20am On May 23, 2018
DrPurple:
I'll Rather Invest The Money...

[color=#770077]#Purple[/]color
the problem u have is that u dont know that this bike is an investment on its own if the person wants to sell this bike 4 or 5 years later he would sell it for over 1 billion cant u see it was made with gold and diamond ?
Re: N679m:See World’s Most Expensive Bike With Gold,Diamonds & See-through Engine by Pat081: 11:33am On May 23, 2018
Lockedaway:
500k car better than what ? will u wake up from ur slumber ...ode
fool use ur brain am just talking d other guy hv brain den u how will I buy just bike with dat millions of naira n wen is raining I will still park n a man with just 200k car will nt park , it is inside rain u knw d different between 100k car n billion of naira bike
Re: N679m:See World’s Most Expensive Bike With Gold,Diamonds & See-through Engine by OttHin: 12:02pm On May 23, 2018
I have a long comment,but let me make it short
Will the bike make the rider and his family to make the kingdom of God..
Re: N679m:See World’s Most Expensive Bike With Gold,Diamonds & See-through Engine by crafteck(m): 12:34pm On May 23, 2018
Pat081:
ntin like poverty d guy talk sense u ,can u buy it Inside d rain n sun u will knw dat 5oo thousand car is better than dis

Some kind money dey wey if poverty c am, e go fear, right now i beleive u can spend 50k in a club, there are people that would swear that they will never spend more than #300 on kain kain, na cos money neva come..
Re: N679m:See World’s Most Expensive Bike With Gold,Diamonds & See-through Engine by oyekanwahab(m): 1:28pm On May 23, 2018
akeentech:

you are wrong

how am i wrong

for want to buy this kind of bike the primary motive will not be to ride around, it would just be to put in your house just for show off
Re: N679m:See World’s Most Expensive Bike With Gold,Diamonds & See-through Engine by oyekanwahab(m): 1:30pm On May 23, 2018
kotopazi:
To do what?

for show off
Re: N679m:See World’s Most Expensive Bike With Gold,Diamonds & See-through Engine by oyekanwahab(m): 1:33pm On May 23, 2018
potentialOAU:
How can you keep 679 million naira in the house?

tell that to the Arabs that buy millions of dollar worth of paintings

where are the putting it

is it not their house?
Re: N679m:See World’s Most Expensive Bike With Gold,Diamonds & See-through Engine by Kalashnikov102(m): 1:56pm On May 23, 2018
Even if na only the head lamp I tif as long as dem no catch me i don hammer for this harsh economy
Re: N679m:See World’s Most Expensive Bike With Gold,Diamonds & See-through Engine by orjaha(m): 1:58pm On May 23, 2018
Is it for sale of for buy?
Re: N679m:See World’s Most Expensive Bike With Gold,Diamonds & See-through Engine by Pat081: 3:14pm On May 23, 2018
crafteck:

Some kind money dey wey if poverty c am, e go fear, right now i beleive u can spend 50k in a club, there are people that would swear that they will never spend more than #300 on kain kain, na cos money neva come..
lol Na true
Re: N679m:See World’s Most Expensive Bike With Gold,Diamonds & See-through Engine by tillaman(m): 7:16pm On May 23, 2018
Yusuf Buhari you game?
Re: N679m:See World’s Most Expensive Bike With Gold,Diamonds & See-through Engine by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:53am On May 24, 2018
smiley Thinking of a plan B... especially when you know you are not pensionable in your place of work or you are out of work.. due to the present situation of this era of change.. or you as an individual you dont have a job after graduation, after youth service... The platform is welcome to all.. it all about you taking the Bold step... INVESTING IN DIAMONDS .. getting your bonus and benefits... that some jobs cant give..

DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER.

call 09093609072.
Re: N679m:See World’s Most Expensive Bike With Gold,Diamonds & See-through Engine by Pylony(m): 12:19pm On May 24, 2018
Will it take one on a ride to heaven?
Re: N679m:See World’s Most Expensive Bike With Gold,Diamonds & See-through Engine by PrincessB1(f): 4:23pm On May 26, 2018
chairman:
Hello, taiwosalam&co.propertieslimited-0 kneeds this: BUSINESS INVESTORS NEEDED FOR REAL ESTATE .Can you9supplyiit?
3Visit4the link3below.
coCpzQ spartan50 QgCVTY incominxshitths joXUpA mcphamous c9hEYE princessb1 ygeqTK sexyanyabubakar dhCAGr okpabidavid JyWtBO cjayfortune dnW8AV fannyswindler1 OVHIVx alalaye
Re: N679m:See World’s Most Expensive Bike With Gold,Diamonds & See-through Engine by VehicleUnit: 6:35pm On May 28, 2018
oyekanwahab:
this kind bike na to just buy just keep for house

na true.
Re: N679m:See World’s Most Expensive Bike With Gold,Diamonds & See-through Engine by VehicleUnit: 6:39pm On May 28, 2018
ednut1:
Wats d point talking about bike u no fit buy. Y not tell us price of bajaj ,at least somepple here can use it as side income

really funny! grin grin but,its the reality though.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Take A Look At The Interior Of This Car. / Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Buys Ghanaian-made Katanka Car / How To Check Car Owner By Number Plate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.