Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. - Business (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. (72559 Views)

How To Make At Least $850 Every Month Parking And Selling Expired Domain / 5 Major Reasons Why You Will Never Be Rich / How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Zidoh(m): 11:42am On Mar 18
Good morning and happy new week dear domainer .... More win this week by God's grace . Below is the services we offer. .. please slide to our dm for fast and easy transaction.

1 Share

Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 3:45pm On Mar 18
Few days ago, a student I recently trained sent this to me. Interestingly I sent him the domain after the training. Guy was super excited. Invest right, that sale is coming. Yes he also appreciated me with some token.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Gkshy2011(m): 1:26pm On Mar 19
Good day Mr Iyke,I once subscribed to your domain program in which you actually help me to purchased four domains but was only able to sell one out of them after 9months.It is like at times?
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 5:39pm On Mar 20
Gkshy2011:
Good day Mr Iyke,I once subscribed to your domain program in which you actually help me to purchased four domains but was only able to sell one out of them after 9months.It is like at times?
Did you told me then when you sold it?
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Gkshy2011(m): 4:30am On Mar 21
iykepromotions:
Did you told me then when you sold it?
Yes of course,you even assist me with all the transactions.
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Gkshy2011(m): 4:31am On Mar 21
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 10:22am On Mar 21
Gkshy2011:
so why don't you contact me privately if there's any update or tips of selling I can give you. Or you expect me to drop it here?
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by James39: 11:31am On Mar 21
iykepromotions:
so why don't you contact me privately if there's any update or tips of selling I can give you. Or you expect me to drop it here?

Please boss, I need your class. How do I proceed?

1 Like

Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 5:55pm On Mar 25
James39:

Please boss, I need your class. How do I proceed?
Follow instructions at julanky.com for direct mentorship and guidelines. Then be ready and humble to learn and follow guidelines during and after the course.
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 5:55pm On Mar 25
Quite interesting to see afternic sent funds almost immediately domain was transferred.

Very good I must say. That said, invest in GEO if you can and don't overprice if you're looking for a fast flip.

2 Likes

Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 9:43am On Apr 12
If you have a pending sale or already reached an agreement but the buyer is delaying on making payment, use thus template below. Has worked great for me severally;

Hello, trust you're doing great. You recently showed interest to buy the domain name CanadaVacuum.com for $300 Dollars.

Can we finalize the deal today? Click on www.CanadaVacuum.com to get this Domain today.

However if you're no longer interested, please let me know right away so as to contact other organizations that may have interest.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Techlevels Resources

Regards.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 11:02pm On Apr 21
Parking still pays if the domain meet up to requirements but selling pays more.

1 Like

Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 6:45pm On Apr 25
One of the funny and interesting things that happens in domaining ... Earlier this year, after a training to one of my students, I sent him this domain to quickly register, he said it didn't have enough end users. I told him OK, no need to buy then. I quickly sent it to another new student on Friday. He complained of lack of funds and said he will buy it by tomorrow Saturday.

I told him no guarantee that the domain will still be available by then. Interestingly it was still available the next day and he bought it $7.99 and put it up for sale at Dan.. Also contacted some end users he saw.

Fast forward to Tuesday morning, I got this from him.I know it's a good domain but seriously, don't know it will sell that fast..

Listen to your mentor and don't drag words with him

1 Like

Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by imagrg(m): 11:25pm On Apr 25
I have a domain name on Afternic: payebb. com

What do you think about it please?
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Goalnaldo(m): 4:54am On Apr 26
@iykepromotions good morning. I have been following your thread since 2018. I even bought two domains then which didn't sell. I want to start again. What can 8k do for me now cause that's really the only thing I have for now.
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 4:48pm On Apr 28
Goalnaldo:
@iykepromotions good morning. I have been following your thread since 2018. I even bought two domains then which didn't sell. I want to start again. What can 8k do for me now cause that's really the only thing I have for now.
save more. You use money to make money. I know you will be glad to sell a domain for $500 but you must be ready to learn, invest before results.
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 4:59pm On Apr 28
Yes. From one of my loyal students. Same guy that sold Lakeland auto sales.com.

I researched and sent him this domain to quickly register on February 3. Asked him to put it at $750. No response after first outbound. Then on Wednesday, few days ago, he got an offer of $500 which he accepted and they paid afterwards. Same company I have in mind.. They use same keyword but longer domain.

Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by hartson(m): 7:34pm On Apr 28
following here too

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) / New Naira: Bank Pays Coins To Customer (Photo) / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.