Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. - Business (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. (72439 Views)

How To Make At Least $850 Every Month Parking And Selling Expired Domain / 5 Major Reasons Why You Will Never Be Rich / How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 8:21am On Nov 21, 2023
James39:

Is it gmas paid or free plan?
You will see who opens or clicks on your domain whether you're using paid or free plan unlike streak.
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by sherylbaky(f): 9:26am On Nov 21, 2023
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 11:43am On Nov 23, 2023
Sold TulumYachtCharters.com yesterday through WhatsApp outbounding. Buyer insisted $80 is his max. Decided to use daaz.com and confirm how they works. Works fine, customer care responds almost immediately. Pushed the domain yesterday and got paid earlier this morning using Grey UK account . 5% commission. Funds have since Arrived and swapped.

6 Likes

Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Olaxbolax100: 10:11pm On Nov 24, 2023
iykepromotions:
Sold TulumYachtCharters.com yesterday through WhatsApp outbounding. Buyer insisted $80 is his max. Decided to use daaz.com and confirm how they works. Works fine, customer care responds almost immediately. Pushed the domain yesterday and got paid earlier this morning using Grey UK account . 5% commission. Funds have since Arrived and swapped.

How much is ur training?

1 Like

Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Olaxbolax100: 10:15pm On Nov 24, 2023
iykepromotions:

How much is ur training? And how much investment is needed?

1 Like

Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 11:08am On Nov 27, 2023
Olaxbolax100:

How much is ur training? And how much investment is needed?
Trainings holds occasionally if I have the time. Check www.julanky.com for details
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Mideriks04(f): 7:14pm On Nov 27, 2023
iykepromotions:
Not just luck, you need to buy what the market needs now or in the future, then wait for the sales. Smart work is required here not hardwork. When did you start and who mentored you?

I guess i am not yet experienced enough boss...
I came across your thread on nairaland around January last year but was unable to sign up for your training cos of money issue, when I got little change around june/July last year,i decided to buy some domains and was unable to sell it till it expired and i had one or two people that we do talk about domain so I can't really call them my mentor
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 8:57am On Dec 04, 2023
Follow up to get a reply or get an offer. Use wisely;

Many have asked such questions when thinking to buy an asset like wwww.com what's the benefits?

1. Due to more competitions, having a domain name like wwwww.com will make your brand easily to be recognized

2. In search engines, your website will easily be seen from the first page

3. You don't need extra budget to advertise on Google or other search engines. When someone types your services or products, wwwww.com will be shown at Google results thereby promoting your business more.

That said, the domain is priced at $300 at Godaddy. You can buy securely at wwww.com or make your offer if this is not currently within your budget.

Regards.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 6:55pm On Dec 06, 2023
Due to several requests, I have decided to reduce the price of the next training. Check www.Julanky.com for participatory details. Offer ends this weekend. Training via whatsapp. 3 days consecutively with additional support thereafter.
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 9:55am On Dec 08, 2023
Grok....Probably this trend is picking up. Noticed some huge traffic on my domain Grok/alpha.com. Saw this sale on X earlier today, Out of curiosity, I googled grok alpha and saw an interesting news about it; new crypto currency just launched few days ago. Still in the early stages though. I've since repriced it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by alakara(m): 10:32am On Dec 08, 2023
iykepromotions:
Grok....Probably this trend is picking up. Noticed some huge traffic on my domain Grok/alpha.com. Saw this sale on X earlier today, Out of curiosity, I googled grok alpha and saw an interesting news about it; new crypto currency just launched few days ago. Still in the early stages though. I've since repriced it.
You will soon sell it. Congratulations in advance.
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 12:23pm On Dec 12, 2023
$7.99 for a dotcom at dynadot. Use code MERRYCOM23 at checkout to get this discount.

1 Like

Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 2:23pm On Dec 12, 2023
From a friend.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by SuperOnyi: 5:16pm On Dec 13, 2023
iykepromotions:
On September 15th, I picked up an expired domain at N2,185 ($4.99 dollars), contacted several end users and resold it $499 exactly after 7 days after registration. $461 Dollars was paid after commissions. My exchanger paid me N144,080. Screenshot for those that may doubt.

shocked

Boss, is this business still profitable? I remember going through the other thread years ago as a teenager but I couldn't go into it because of my condition then. It was really painful.
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 5:19pm On Dec 31, 2023
Woke up this morning to see this. Hold time 2 months. Reg fee. Followed up last week though no response, Probably one of them bought it. All thanks to God almighty.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by SuperOnyi: 5:36pm On Dec 31, 2023
iykepromotions:
Woke up this morning to see this. Hold time 2 months. Reg fee. Followed up last week though no response, Probably one of them bought it. All thanks to God almighty.

shocked

Congratulations boss...

1 Like

Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 8:13am On Jan 08
$7.99 for a dotcom at dynadot. Use NEWCOM24 code at the checkout.

1 Like

Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by EnglishUsa: 1:49am On Jan 10
iykepromotions:
your question is unique. These is where the main work lies. Majority of EXPIRED domain names are craps. Newbies often do mistake in this area. However There are basic softwares and tools for these. There are some websites too that will assist you on this. I will analyze this later.
. Brother your business ideas are okay, please I will like to join your training, how do I go about it
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 5:46pm On Jan 10
First sale of the year. Hold time; A month plus.

Reg fee; $7.99. Sold after few minutes of a follow up Thanks to God almighty.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 8:58am On Jan 11
One of my recent effective follow up template. Use wisely and give 3 - 7 days before following up;

Hello, after much negotiations, offers and counter offers, we have decided to reduce the price of kitchenremodelmiami.com to $126 USD only and it's just for the first come first serve only.

To confirm if this domain is still available for purchase, visit
kitchenremodelmiami.com or at Godaddy

Let us know if you've got other enquiries.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Name.

5 Likes

Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by SuperOnyi: 2:57pm On Jan 11
iykepromotions:
First sale of the year. Hold time; A month plus.

Reg fee; $7.99. Sold after few minutes of a follow up Thanks to God almighty.

shocked

Wow!

Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Revolva(m): 2:23pm On Jan 17
Dows godaddy namesilo and the rest domain register have a section where the expires domain is listed and we select from it and purchase?

This business i have been planning to delve in because i am a webmaster so its noting hard for me , because am not a new bie online
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by kowabed: 6:36pm On Jan 17
Glad to have gone through this thread
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by alakara(m): 4:37pm On Jan 18
kowabed:
Glad to have gone through this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/3272#3430037.104725
Go through this one. It is the Koko.

1 Like

Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 9:17am On Jan 23
Sales slert; Airport/DigitalTwin.com
$400
Registered Dec 4th last month $7.99

The org is fully developed. Emailed the owner after registration then. No response. I have to call him using my Nigeria number (not advisable)

He said he's interested but will buy it in January. Mailed him later and calls, he no longer reply probably because of the Nigeria number cheesy he might have concluded it's a scam.

Fast forward few days ago, my good friend @treasure28 finalized this deal via phone call using Google voice. He's so good on this and have closed several deals using phone.

Funds arrived yesterday via Grey and the deal closed successfully.

Thanks to the lord.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by MichealOlajide: 10:12am On Jan 23
iykepromotions:
Sales slert; Airport/DigitalTwin.com
$400
Registered Dec 4th last month $7.99

The org is fully developed. Emailed the owner after registration then. No response. I have to call him using my Nigeria number (not advisable)

He said he's interested but will buy it in January. Mailed him later and calls, he no longer reply probably because of the Nigeria number cheesy he might have concluded it's a scam.

Fast forward few days ago, my good friend @treasure28 finalized this deal via phone call using Google voice. He's so good on this and have closed several deals using phone.

Funds arrived yesterday via Grey and the deal closed successfully.

Thanks to the lord.

Congrats man
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 8:34am On Feb 03
First sale of the month. Mistakenly edited it to $118 at Sedo. Name expiring next month though. Thanks to the lord.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 8:42am On Feb 26
Open ai recently announced the launching of Sora, a text to video model. Several domains in that trend have been taken since that announcement. Not sure if it can boom like meta or GPT so invest wisely if you follow trends. Seen some sales already on Twitter.
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Okortor: 11:57am On Mar 01
Hello....do you know premium domain names and how real they r to sell when purchased..like Travads.com
iykepromotions:
Open ai recently announced the launching of Sora, a text to video model. Several domains in that trend have been taken since that announcement. Not sure if it can boom like meta or GPT so invest wisely if you follow trends. Seen some sales already on Twitter.
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 8:02am On Mar 05
Sales alert

Reg fee $7.99

Hold time; A month plus.

Follow up

All thanks to the lord.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 8:03am On Mar 05
Okortor:
Hello....do you know premium domain names and how real they r to sell when purchased..like Travads.com
I don't know about that site. I sell at afternic, Dan and Sedo.com
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Yonline: 10:41am On Mar 18

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Lady Saves N64,000 In 4 Months, Shows It Off (Photos) / Top Ten Richest Personalities In Nigeria 2016 And Their Networth / Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.