Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Broke Guys Don't Deserve An Erection - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Broke Guys Don't Deserve An Erection (435 Views)

You Deserve Smart Investment In Cheap Ibeju-lekki Plots Of Land / You Deserve A Great Lifestyle With This Great Investment / Steel Design ,fabrication And Erection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Broke Guys Don't Deserve An Erection by Susily(m): 12:06am On May 23, 2018
BROKE GUYS DONT DESERVE AN ERECTION

that's what she told me to my face and dumped me.

I pondered on those words like I was meditating on the scriptures.

We have been dating for two years. We first met in our second year in the university

You all know how the game goes na. Boy meets girl, there is exchange of phone numbers and one thing leads to another then we are into each other

Back then, Buhari have not happened and salaries were constantly paid.

I was receiving enough kesh from home and was always balling

I was leaving this extravagant lifestyle in campus. My apartment then off campus was the most visited like YouTube, because every visitor will go home with something...

....even if it is a chilled Amstel Malta. And people love going to places they will benefit from

Every saturday, I will take Chioma(not Davido's Chioma o...lol) out and go swimming in a resort close to school

Now PAUSE!

By the time you are done reading this, you will discover how to never be broke so that you will deserve an erection

Lol...

I was playing up there. What am trying to drive home is that by the time you are done reading this, you will discover how to maintain a positive cash flow that can afford you the luxury you so deserve...

Back to our story

As Buhari took over, "CHANGE" happened and things went downward spiral...

...we all know what happened na. Dollar hiked and salaries became inconsistent.

Like play like play my people at home were owed up to 8 months salaries in arrears.

Money stopped coming in and I was so frustrated because, what they managed to give me was what I normally squander in three days

Reality now dawned on me. I had to sell of all my stereo and gadgets just to make sure I satisfy Chioma but still yet her attitude and demeanor towards me suddenly changed

Things got so tough that she doesn't pick my calls any longer and to add to that, she started seeing other guys....

...other guys that are now more financially buoyant than me and who are probably G-boys

So I had to confront her one day. She picked me up with her mouth and finished me...she told me how foolish I am and all what not but what she said that resonates with me till today is that

Broke guys don't deserve an Erection

I left broken and adding to my brokenness, I could hardly eat twice a day

One day I was just scrolling down on my Facebook newsfeed when I saw one guy talking about mini importation and how one can bank big from it in a short period

I was thrilled because I thought to myself " guy if this thing works, I will be able to make my money myself and become independent of all"

And also I will be able to afford myself more luxury, sleep when I want to, wake up when I want to and won't have to answer anyone boss

I opted in, and he charged us #25,000 for the webinar

Then I had with me #18,000 so I had to borrow #7000 to make up the payment

It was Over Worth it

I started implementing immediately and in three months, I was able to make #600,000 in pure profit

I was so thrilled then. You needed to have seen me, it was as if I won a lottery

Now that amount is nothing because I earn far more than that in a month

Stay with me

Now this is how it works:

1. You discover a hot- selling product

2. You search for it in an international ecommerce site

3. You chat up your agent in China to purchase it for you

4. He purchases it for you and ships it down to Lagos

5. You go to their office in Lagos and pick your goods or you ask them to waybill it for you anywhere in Nigeria if you don't stay in Lagos

6. You run Facebook ads and instagram ads to get people to see your products

7. When you start getting orders, you deliver to them via courier services

8. Then you pay your tithes to me...lol

Simple and succinct!

People have been literally BEGGING me to show them how to go about it, but the thing is that am very busy searching out hot products I will import and sell

The thing is that there is a site I import products ridiculously cheap. I buy directly from the manufacturers.

All these products that go for #12,000 in jumia is sold around #2,500 there. Same product.

Jumia guys make ridiculously HUGE profits from Nigerians.

Me as a smart guy, I will import the same product and sell at a bit lower price than jumia and still bank huge profits.

To add to that, I pay in naira unlike others that pay in dollars. This means I don't worry myself about currency conversion.

Also there is a GREAT NEWS for importers

We know that the federal government recently signed an agreement with the Chinese government on trade

The implication of this is that if you want to buy products from China, you just go to the bank and ask for the Chinese currency Yuan.

There is no more a third party currency like dollar in your transaction with the Chinese

This means that a smartphone that goes for #86,000 can now be bought for #22,000

You see, the grass is now greener for mini importers than before

I have been pestered a lot to "show men the way" so I have decided to take the very serious ones by the hands and guide them through the whole process from sourcing the product to delivering an order to your customer

The problem is it is not free

I will show you:

1. how to source for hot products at an UNBELIEVABLY CHEAP PRICE

2.How to pay for them in naira. In addition, I will give you the contact of my agents in China...those guys are the best around

3. I will also reveal a reliable shipping company that will ship your products in 7days or 48hours, depending on what you want

You only pay for shipping cost when your product hits Lagos and they charge per kg of your goods...but it is cheap

4. This is the most important. I will teach you how to bring your product to the face of those desperate to have it as a solution to their problem...

...this is the most important part and it is what differentiates a broke importer from a BADASS money- pulling importer

BADASS Marketing is what makes you sell same product ten times the price your competition sells, yet people die to have your product

I will show you the psychological triggers I use on people to make them pull out their wallets/ATM cards and pay to have my products at a higher price than my competition

I am expensive and will charge nothing less than #28,700 to "show people the way"

And also because of my very tight busy schedule, I can only handle 25 persons at once...

....and as am writing this now, 15 slots have been taken remaining 10.

Truthfully am pleasantly surprised how people now earnestly want to take full control of their financial life

But I have a GOOD NEWS

But it is for a set of people:

THE BRUTAL ACTION TAKERS

You can secure the remaining 10 slots for #4,999 if you pay in 24 hours from when you saw this

But this offer is valid till tomorrow, after that, you will have to pay the normal price #28,700....

...and once the 10 slots are taken, I will stop admitting.

You can reach me on my whatsapp handle via 08149470004
if you are interested and want to be your own BOSS.
Re: Broke Guys Don't Deserve An Erection by murshid09(m): 10:20am On May 23, 2018
Pat OGIDI TRAINEE.WELDONE
Re: Broke Guys Don't Deserve An Erection by edisoncash: 10:34am On May 23, 2018
Nice presentations but why coping Patrick Ogidi ways of presentation
Try to be unique in your marketing that is the only way to be stand out and excel in this career

(1) (Reply)

Looking To Build A Modular Refinery? / Why Is No One Talking About The Recent Slow Credit Of Bank Transfers / Who Else Want To Make 1 Million Before The Ending Of This Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.