Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Mouth Odor - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mouth Odor (1758 Views)

How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? / Solution To Your Mouth Odor Is Here: / Mouth Odor Any Cure? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mouth Odor by finest1: 1:35pm On May 26, 2010
PLS LET SOMEBODY HELP ME

HOW DO I GET RID OF MOUTH ODOUR? I VE A VERY WHITE TEETH, CLEAN MOUTH AND YET WHEN I TALK PEOPLE DRAW THEIR NOSE. I VE GONE TO DENTIST,  NO SOLUTION, THEY  ONLY DID CLEANING. I WANT A PERMENT
SOLUTION COS IT MAKES ME UNCOMFORTABLE.
Re: Mouth Odor by redsun(m): 1:59pm On May 26, 2010
Eat plenty of veg
Re: Mouth Odor by bigfather(m): 2:25pm On May 26, 2010
Try and use some little bit of menthol sweets almost all the time preferably after eating and when you've been silent for some period of time.
Re: Mouth Odor by redsun(m): 8:10pm On May 26, 2010
Most of the time what causes mouth odor is clogged up and dirty bowel.When the inside is clean,what comes out of the mouth as breath is sweet smelling and fresh.
Re: Mouth Odor by redsun(m): 8:25pm On May 26, 2010
The human body works like a machine,what goes into eat determines what comes out of it to a great extent.

One can follow the rhythms of his or her body with a intuitions and observations
Re: Mouth Odor by PokerFace(f): 9:34pm On May 26, 2010
Use menthol chewing gums all the time. It helps to save u from the embarrassment. In addition brush regularly and watch your diet
Re: Mouth Odor by eniola1310(f): 10:16pm On May 26, 2010
eat only fruits for 3days

get a new tooth brush.
brush ur teth from top to bottom not left to right
use dental floss to remove all food partucles between ur teeth.
alway wash ur tongue very well
brush before going to bed
drnk plenty of water
this shld help
Re: Mouth Odor by Nobody: 2:30am On May 27, 2010
brush your mouth twice a day

Get some mouth wash too - listerine or any good brand.

If it still persists go see your dentist
Re: Mouth Odor by Nobody: 2:34am On May 27, 2010
Might be caused by gum disease. . . .
Re: Mouth Odor by toaspromo(m): 9:46am On May 27, 2010
i can help you mail me at toasnutritionals@gmail.com for the details i promise, you will glorify the Lord, testify and recommend my product am waiting
Re: Mouth Odor by UnbanME(m): 1:04pm On May 27, 2010
DO NOT CALL TOASPROMO, HE IS A CROOK. HE CLAIMS TO HAVE A CURE FOR AIDS. SCAMMER!!

toaspromo:

[b]as i said earlier there is definitely infact absolute cure for HIV/AIDS its tested and confirmed you should be aware [/b]that any disease that affects the body comes through the boy cells so in order to fight this disease,you need to do the treatment through cells thereby achieving the maximum and highly effective results use nutritional supplements so the only nutritional company that has this cure is known as geo-new life diamite(gnld) from carlifornia u.s.a
just in case you need to get the prescribtion for the symptomsor you need more info or you have a question, mail me at nutritionaltoas@gmail.com
Re: Mouth Odor by aroy1: 5:12am On May 28, 2010
@finest

Use toothpaste that has mints (close up is one).Do not brush in a hurry.Always brush up and down.Avoid sideways brushing.Let the foam be in your mouth and move it round and towards your throat for as long as you are able.Let brushing as many times as possible in a day be in your schedule.
Re: Mouth Odor by highq(m): 7:51pm On May 30, 2010
as earlier contributed, onceur inner terrain is right a lot of problems will not be experienced. i will reccommend Chlorophy drink, especially by EDMARK. The brand name of Edmark's chlorophyl drink is SPLINA. It balances ur acid/alkali level thus preventing any form of hormonal/bacterial problems.

wish u the best

NB: u can post a reply if u don't know how/whre to get it from
Re: Mouth Odor by ayo84(m): 7:55pm On May 30, 2010
plenty of water, breathe properly,practice deep breathing,brush your teeth after every meal, eat lot of fruits.

if suddenly, your mouth breath,starts getting bad, drink lots of water, i mean lots of water, the only prob is that, you'll use the restroom,but it's worth the stress
Re: Mouth Odor by meyri: 5:34am On Jun 01, 2010
Try using a tongue scraper. A lot germs, bacteria, food debris lies on the tongue which can causes halitosis, bad breath. Using a tongue scraper should help to eliminate bad breath. Just use it regularly.
Re: Mouth Odor by netmoi: 7:37pm On Jun 01, 2010
my dear try some of the fresh breath product i have on my blog its a wonderful toothpaste.
Brush with this toothpaste 2-3 times a day and you will be well on your way to prevent bad breath. Great for the gums and fights cavities too.
find out about the product and how you can order visit the bottom page at my blog and order from there, its an american based company but you can also have orders to Nigeria, goodluck

http://sneek-eat..com/2010/04/medicine.html
Re: Mouth Odor by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 01, 2010
Brush your tongue after you brush your teeth.
Re: Mouth Odor by finest1: 1:55pm On Jun 06, 2010
HW DO I GET THIS CHLOROPH DRINK.
Re: Mouth Odor by finest1: 2:05pm On Jun 06, 2010
WHERE CAN I FIND IT TO BUY AND WILL IT BE KNOWN BY THE NAME DENTAL FLOSS
Re: Mouth Odor by netmoi: 3:17pm On Jun 06, 2010
heres a blog dealing with dental care
might be helpful
click here www.sneek-oralcare..com
Re: Mouth Odor by finest1: 1:50pm On Jul 28, 2010
pls where can i find CONCENTRATELDC solution and TRE-EN-EN to buy"

(1) (Reply)

Can One Got Infected In A Pond/pool / How To Burn Fat And Build Muscle / Intrauterine Insemination (iui)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.