Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Young Mom Celebrates Her Cute Son With The Most Beautiful Black Skin (photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Young Mom Celebrates Her Cute Son With The Most Beautiful Black Skin (photos) (34755 Views)

Parent Pranks Son With Empty Pack Of Iphone 11 / Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her / Young Nairalander And His Cute Son In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Mom Celebrates Her Cute Son With The Most Beautiful Black Skin (photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 1:20pm On May 23, 2018
Cute little boy. He seems to be hiding his pr**k from Nairaland girls in the penultimate picture

1 Like

Re: Young Mom Celebrates Her Cute Son With The Most Beautiful Black Skin (photos) by Irritant: 1:20pm On May 23, 2018
Burgerlomo:
HBD LLNP, Biko send me yah mama number make I greet her cool

Abeg once u greet the mama finish ... forward me the number make I salute her too grin e nor easy
Re: Young Mom Celebrates Her Cute Son With The Most Beautiful Black Skin (photos) by Celerita: 1:35pm On May 23, 2018
i tap from this blessing Black is original

1 Like

Re: Young Mom Celebrates Her Cute Son With The Most Beautiful Black Skin (photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 23, 2018
Cute

1 Like

Re: Young Mom Celebrates Her Cute Son With The Most Beautiful Black Skin (photos) by Wizaugpet(m): 2:52pm On May 23, 2018
Op, pls can u give me 5 reasons why u Brought Demons to this Forum

1 Like

Re: Young Mom Celebrates Her Cute Son With The Most Beautiful Black Skin (photos) by justmenoni: 3:33pm On May 23, 2018
South sudan kor Burundi ni

quote author=SamuelAnyawu post=67796172]Dad must be from South Sudan.

Lovely baby for Petroleum Jelly advert cool
[/quote]
Re: Young Mom Celebrates Her Cute Son With The Most Beautiful Black Skin (photos) by Preciouzword: 4:08pm On May 23, 2018
Check out the 17years old who was groomed and abused by a 34 years old when she was 15 via Tweeter
https://momsall.com/social-media-social-protection-for-children-teenage-grooming/
Re: Young Mom Celebrates Her Cute Son With The Most Beautiful Black Skin (photos) by Burgerlomo: 5:06pm On May 23, 2018
Irritant:

Abeg once u greet the mama finish ... forward me the number make I salute her too grin e nor easy
grin
Re: Young Mom Celebrates Her Cute Son With The Most Beautiful Black Skin (photos) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 5:17pm On May 23, 2018
Check our signature in blue here below and you will be better enlightened. You can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
Re: Young Mom Celebrates Her Cute Son With The Most Beautiful Black Skin (photos) by sisisioge: 7:08pm On May 23, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

Loveys like this make me love black more kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Mom Celebrates Her Cute Son With The Most Beautiful Black Skin (photos) by JayPeeOham: 7:33am On May 24, 2018
Why is it just the mother and the baby, where is the father?....... Is anyone thinking what am thinking.... Anyway, I no talk anything ooooo.......
Re: Young Mom Celebrates Her Cute Son With The Most Beautiful Black Skin (photos) by Nobody: 9:26am On May 24, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mother And Child Die After Falling Into A Well In Adamawa (Disturbing Photo) / How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw / I Suspect My Mom Is Cheating, Help Me!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.