Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,024 members, 7,814,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Tboss Reacts After A Fan Requested Her To Be His Mother! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Reacts After A Fan Requested Her To Be His Mother! (31580 Views)

Tboss Reacts After Being Faulted For Dressing Like An 18-Year-Old Girl / Tboss Reacts To Her Baby Daddy Being A Senator / Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Reacts After A Fan Requested Her To Be His Mother! by thunderbabs: 1:23pm On May 23, 2018
Lol.. Old man wan use style suck Tboss breasts. Mummy kor, ancestor ni cheesy
Re: Tboss Reacts After A Fan Requested Her To Be His Mother! by okwabayi(m): 2:49pm On May 23, 2018
Idydarling:
34? I thought she said she's 20something that last year
It was all part of the connection to get her into the house. It was 26 they wrote on her video profile. Two days into her stay she admitted her true age -- something Goldie never did till we saw her real age after her untimely death.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Reacts After A Fan Requested Her To Be His Mother! by okwabayi(m): 2:51pm On May 23, 2018
I know she's jobless, yes. I know she's a lazy youth, yes but I honestly want to f-uck the s-hit out of this transsexual looking biracial.
Re: Tboss Reacts After A Fan Requested Her To Be His Mother! by okwabayi(m): 2:54pm On May 23, 2018
schwarzermann:
The guy is an advanced scopeman! He wants to be getting free hugs and kisses via alternative route grin

He knows there must be too many guys wooing TBoss, so my guy quickly developed a strategy. grin
Men are very good at finding solutions to problems. Since it caught her attention I'll say it worked perfectly. She might secretly accept his request without telling us.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Reacts After A Fan Requested Her To Be His Mother! by Carter4luv(m): 3:05pm On May 23, 2018
Something u will handle secretly without the world knowing, ure now telling the world about it. Celebrities and public stupidity.

This is not awareness campaign T.boss
Re: Tboss Reacts After A Fan Requested Her To Be His Mother! by Templa(m): 4:16pm On May 23, 2018
Pls what type of phone is she using??
Re: Tboss Reacts After A Fan Requested Her To Be His Mother! by meobizy(f): 5:08pm On May 23, 2018
The guy wants to eat out her half oyibo kitty. Reading the message gave me an erection.
Re: Tboss Reacts After A Fan Requested Her To Be His Mother! by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:33pm On May 23, 2018
donstan18:
This is how stupid some men can be embarassed Always disgracing themselves on media when it has to do with women.

Just imagine, don't be surprise the man in question looks older than Airforce embarassed

It's even worse on Facebook. You'll see men of 36-60 years disgracing themselves on a little(16-20) girl' s page with lines below.

-Baby, thanks for acceptation me.
-Thanks for accepted me.
-Thanking for accept me.
-Baby, thanked is accepting me.
-Sweetheart, thanking you for acceptage me.

No respect for themselves atall. embarassed
why e come pain you like dis. you think everyone has resigned themselves to suffering and smiling like you
Re: Tboss Reacts After A Fan Requested Her To Be His Mother! by mediclife1987(m): 6:01pm On May 23, 2018
Amagite3:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Ex big brother Naija housemate,Tokunbo Idowu popularly known as TBoss has gotten a request by a man who looks older than her, to be his mother. Lol!

According to the man, all he wants is the bond and love of a mother from her. See the DM he sent and her reaction below...

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/tboss-reacts-fan-who-wants-her-to-be-his-mother.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Mumu, you should know the bond he's talking about. He wants to use style and suckle your bosom(bweast) aka: milk factory.
Re: Tboss Reacts After A Fan Requested Her To Be His Mother! by donstan18: 7:03am On May 24, 2018
jessca048:
must she broadcast it
We have a pending discussion.
Re: Tboss Reacts After A Fan Requested Her To Be His Mother! by Nobody: 7:08am On May 24, 2018
donstan18:

We have a pending discussion.
good morning to you dear ,what's it about am being invited to oputa panel
Re: Tboss Reacts After A Fan Requested Her To Be His Mother! by donstan18: 7:11am On May 24, 2018
jessca048:
good morning to you dear ,what's it about am being invited to oputa panel

Morning kiss

Lol, no. I need to see what you saw.
Re: Tboss Reacts After A Fan Requested Her To Be His Mother! by Nobody: 7:14am On May 24, 2018
donstan18:

Morning kiss

Lol, no. I need to see what you saw.
the picture has already been taken down
Re: Tboss Reacts After A Fan Requested Her To Be His Mother! by donstan18: 7:15am On May 24, 2018
jessca048:
the picture has already been taken down

I need to see what you saved kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Dencia Is Living Her Best Life / Genevieve With The IMF Boss Christine Lagarde (PHOTOS) / Tuface Idibia's Pretty Daughter Celebrates Her 6th Birthday [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.