Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,089 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

NBC Shuts Down REACH FM, Okorocha's Radio Station In Imo State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBC Shuts Down REACH FM, Okorocha's Radio Station In Imo State (21423 Views)

NBC Shuts Vision FM For Discussing Rufai Abubakar's Reappointment / Demolishing Of Okorocha Daughter's Reach FM By Uzodimma's Agents Begins In Imo / NBC Shuts Down Jos Radio Station After 'Order From Presidency' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBC Shuts Down REACH FM, Okorocha's Radio Station In Imo State by buhariguy(m): 10:00am On May 23, 2018
That is why I hate those jobless intellectually lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra so much
jimrog:

Its time to take side with okorocha not minding how hard this wailers had bashed him in the past. Wailers are just too predictable...
Paperwhite:
Guess Okorocha have seen that no all that glitters is gold? Same APC government he is so passionately with is the same one screwing him from all fronts now.
why are the jobless intellectually lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra make corruption their lifestyle?

Instead of to praised buhari for being a man that follow due process.
Re: NBC Shuts Down REACH FM, Okorocha's Radio Station In Imo State by jimrog: 10:01am On May 23, 2018
Paperwhite:
Guess Okorocha have seen that no all that glitters is gold? Same APC government he is so passionately with is the same one screwing him from all fronts now.

Its time to take side with okorocha not minding how hard this wailers had bashed him in the past. Wailers are just too predictable...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NBC Shuts Down REACH FM, Okorocha's Radio Station In Imo State by akhimself234: 10:06am On May 23, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

Two faced? Cos i do not want peeps to loose their jobs? Okay cool

Those peeps of yours are in the wrong job. It happens at times.
Re: NBC Shuts Down REACH FM, Okorocha's Radio Station In Imo State by millionboi(m): 10:24am On May 23, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Why should governor who knows better operate radio without license
Zoo
Re: NBC Shuts Down REACH FM, Okorocha's Radio Station In Imo State by somehow: 10:31am On May 23, 2018
Another nice point from APC and President Buhari.

This points to the fact that this is not a man no man government.

If the reverse had happened, people would have said he got into operation because he's from the ruling party.
Re: NBC Shuts Down REACH FM, Okorocha's Radio Station In Imo State by saneasses(f): 10:33am On May 23, 2018
his downfall is eminent
Re: NBC Shuts Down REACH FM, Okorocha's Radio Station In Imo State by Abagworo(m): 11:34am On May 23, 2018
Fake news. I wonder how much politicians are wasting on false information all in the name of fighting Okorocha.
Re: NBC Shuts Down REACH FM, Okorocha's Radio Station In Imo State by powerkey: 7:18am On May 24, 2018
Benekruku:

5%

We are relevant 5% and not irrelevant 20% from the yorigba brown zinc republic.

That's why Buhari is begging the 5% for their support. seems you're a learner?

Buhari gave you people all the big appointments yet, as ussual your people could not contribute anything to his government. All you could contribute to the poor man's administration is your bad leadership, failure and hunger, extra- massive corruption.

That's why you're called wasterners.
Re: NBC Shuts Down REACH FM, Okorocha's Radio Station In Imo State by powerkey: 7:19am On May 24, 2018
Benekruku:

5%

We are relevant 5% and not irrelevant 20% from the yorigba brown zinc republic.

That's why Buhari is begging the 5% for their support. seems you're a learner?

Buhari gave you people all the big appointments yet, as ussual your people could not contribute anything to his government. All you could contribute to the poor man's administration is your bad leadership, failure and hunger, extra- massive corruption.

That's why you're called wasterners......
Re: NBC Shuts Down REACH FM, Okorocha's Radio Station In Imo State by publicinterest: 4:43pm On May 30, 2018
The Facts about Reach FM Radio and the rumored closure
That story by one Valacious1 reporting in Nairaland Forum that Reach FM radio was shut down by NBC is false, misleading and libelous: especially as it affects me. My name is Chief Kennedy Zanders
I am not holding brief for any person or group. But because my name was mentioned in the fake news, claiming that I connived with the Governor of Imo State to operate a radio without license: I went into investigation. I found out that there is no name as Alhaji Bugudu Almalik in NBC as Director Media Operations as claimed in the report. I didn't want to reply the baseless fabrication but for the fact that it was published in Nairaland which is known to be a platform for accurate information, and which I am a member.
First, I was granted the FM 104.7 by NBC in 2012 as a temporary test frequency for my transmitters that are locally assembled being a licensed NBC broadcast equipment dealer since 2007. I built the first studio and started assembling and testing transmitters and Outside Broadcast Units (OBU) in the same building where the Reach FM is presently operating from in 2018. I left the place when I got a license for Zanders 105.7.
1 am aware Reach FM has 104.9 as their frequency. The engineers who took over the facility probably used the transmitter I programmed on 104.7 before I left the place. I am aware also that NBC granted the operators a month test before they can go on full transmission. Any delay in their operation would most likely be of a technical issue. Again, the station seem not to belong to Owelle Rochas. Writers should investigate their reports before posting on platforms like this. Is not a facebook chat place
Re: NBC Shuts Down REACH FM, Okorocha's Radio Station In Imo State by rapthugx(m): 1:53pm On Jun 22, 2018
From my findings Reach FM is on test transmission on 104.9
Re: NBC Shuts Down REACH FM, Okorocha's Radio Station In Imo State by pquaver(m): 8:55pm On Feb 23, 2021
Paperwhite:

This show why pdp is a dead party and why u will kill Biafra.. So if Nnamdi Kanu fight for Biafra today and tomorrow becomes a tyrant it will not be wrong because he passionately fought for Biafra. So that will give him the full right to behave anyhow.. Just imagine person reasoning.. And somewhere this person will be blaming Fulani in katsina or Tinubu for this his kind of reasoning.. Na wa oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Godwin Maduka Celebrates His 61st Birthday / Nigerians Criticize Peter Obi Over El-Rufai's 2014 Detainment / President Goodluck Jonathan Will Win On Saturday - Abdullahi Maibasira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.