Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,227 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Two Weeks Pregnancy: - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Two Weeks Pregnancy: (9155 Views)

33 Weeks Pregnancy / Does Andrew's Liver Salt Prevent Pregnancy? / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Weeks Pregnancy: by Oldboy1: 2:13pm On May 26, 2010
Hello house, how can one terminate two weeks old pregnancy using only pills? My girlfriend just noticed this and we do not need it for now,
Please somebody should help us now.
Re: Two Weeks Pregnancy: by Arlington(f): 2:30pm On May 26, 2010
Life is weird people try for years to have children others try to kill children.(not passing judgement on you  cos i don't know where you are coming from) it is just an  irony of life. cry
Re: Two Weeks Pregnancy: by Oldboy1: 2:41pm On May 26, 2010
@ Arlington

You'll not understand but this has to be done to secure an upcoming job.
She has a company medical test to run by 2nd week of next month and she needs that job now,
Re: Two Weeks Pregnancy: by Arlington(f): 2:45pm On May 26, 2010
Old boy, i get what you are saying hence i said i don't know where you are coming from i cant tell you to keep it but i hope you plan on Marrying this young lady. i am just saying this because as a woman who has been trying for 5 years to have a child i was sad when i saw your topic. as i said and will say again i am not in your shoes, i wish you guys the best of luck.
Re: Two Weeks Pregnancy: by UnbanME(m): 2:55pm On May 26, 2010
******** shakes head ************ cry cry
Re: Two Weeks Pregnancy: by whiteroses(f): 3:00am On May 28, 2010
too late berra go and start baby shopping unless you wanna kill the baby but i dont think you should they are precious gift
Re: Two Weeks Pregnancy: by Sissy3(f): 3:52am On May 28, 2010
@ Arlington

its indeed a strange world. i wonder at times
Re: Two Weeks Pregnancy: by Snowwy: 10:22am On May 28, 2010
Old boy:

Hello house, how can one terminate two weeks old pregnancy using only pills? My girlfriend just noticed this and we do not need it for now,
Please somebody should help us now.

I really pity you. I hope that word doesn't come back to haunt you.
Why are you sleeping with someone who is not your wife then? Can't you control yourself?
Just know that if you terminate that pregnancy, that child's blood is on your head.
Re: Two Weeks Pregnancy: by face969: 12:11pm On May 28, 2010
Poster,
Check this out
http://www.priestsforlife.org/images/index.aspx
Meeen, the thing dey bloody o !
Re: Two Weeks Pregnancy: by MyPeace(f): 12:13pm On May 28, 2010
Arlington:

Old boy, i get what you are saying hence i said i don't know where you are coming from i cant tell you to keep it but i hope you plan on Marrying this young lady. i am just saying this because as a woman who has been trying for 5 years to have a child i was sad when i saw your topic. as i said and will say again i am not in your shoes, i wish you guys the best of luck.

my dear, thats the world for u!
Re: Two Weeks Pregnancy: by Romeo4real(m): 11:10am On Jun 01, 2010
Can someone offer the poster advice on the issue he posted about? He did not ask for your opinion, nor did he ask for your judgement. If you cant ans his question, then dont reply to the post.
Re: Two Weeks Pregnancy: by MyPeace(f): 2:23pm On Jun 01, 2010
Romeo4real:

Can someone offer the poster advice on the issue he posted about? He did not ask for your opinion, nor did he ask for your judgement. If you cant ans his question, then dont reply to the post.

what are u doing? Also passing judgement and derailing the thread. You for offer the advice or also shdnt have replied. A case of charcoal calling kettle black!
Re: Two Weeks Pregnancy: by Hauwa1: 3:32pm On Jun 01, 2010
this life sef! what do you want pple on the forum to do? it is so wrong to ask such a question from the public in the first place.

unethical to ask how do i kill a baby don't you think?
keep your baby please and invite me to her baby shower
Re: Two Weeks Pregnancy: by Sissy3(f): 7:39pm On Jun 01, 2010
MyPeace:

what are u doing?  Also passing judgement and derailing the thread.  You for offer the advice or also shdnt have replied.  A case of charcoal calling kettle black!

help me ask him

Romeo4real:

abortion is a very sensitive issue. so you dont just expect everyone to jump in and offer the OP advice on how to terminate a preg. expect opposing opinions when a life is involved and many in this thread are looking for the fruit of the womb
Re: Two Weeks Pregnancy: by Romeo4real(m): 10:58pm On Jun 01, 2010
abortion is a very sensitive issue. so you dont just expect everyone to jump in and offer the OP advice on how to terminate a preg. expect opposing opinions when a life is involved and many in this thread are looking for the fruit of the womb
Yeah, unfortunately, this thread is NOT about getting the fruit of the womb, it is about terminating it. Thats why i said if you cant offer the OP advice on what he is asking, then dont post.
He did not ask for judgement or opinion.

Would it be acceptable for me to offer abortion advice on a thread about "Pregnant Women", or "Expectant Mothers" or, a thread about "Women Having Difficulty in Conceiving"? Would it be acceptable for me to judge the women on that forum? Or tell them Abortion is an alternative?
Re: Two Weeks Pregnancy: by Sissy3(f): 11:13pm On Jun 01, 2010
Romeo4real:

Yeah, unfortunately, this thread is NOT about getting the fruit of the womb, it is about terminating it. Thats why i said if you cant offer the OP advice on what he is asking, then dont post.
He did not ask for judgement or opinion.

Would it be acceptable for me to offer abortion advice on a thread about Pregnant Women, The Difficulty in Conceiving? Or to judge women who are trying to have a baby, or pregnant?By telling them abortion is an alternative?

oh well you cant help it. its abortion, emotions always run high and this been the place that it is, the OP should have expected that people who disagrees with his options will comein. i dont see anything wrong in your posting in any of the above scenarios you posted, although it might appear insensitive to others. all being equal,we all have our opinions even when it annoys the next neighbor
Re: Two Weeks Pregnancy: by agathamari(f): 4:18am On Jun 02, 2010
use a coat hanger
Re: Two Weeks Pregnancy: by OgeneDom(m): 2:46pm On Jun 03, 2010
check the nearest clinic around u still havin in mind all the advise so far
Re: Two Weeks Pregnancy: by naijacutee(f): 12:01am On Sep 09, 2010
It's funny that it's the men who do not have to go through the pain of looking for a child who are shouting about "going straight to the point".
@ Arlington. Take heart, I pray that one day God grants your requests, and give you a chance to appreciate the gift of children.
Re: Two Weeks Pregnancy: by tpiah: 3:51am On Sep 10, 2010
na the girlfriend go carry this load na.

the man is just being supportive.

later, he'll start looking for fresh young things who never had an abortion before.

and the girl will say oh but i gave this guy my all and even did abortion for him.

people shacking up but cant use condom because it reduces the pleasure.
Re: Two Weeks Pregnancy: by pslm23(f): 12:45pm On Sep 10, 2010
sad are you trying to say that her new job frowns upon pregnant women? wouldn't that be construed as discrimination? I do not think that anybody that responds to your post will give you the kind of response you are looking for because morally what u 2 r planning on doing is wrong. Think twice or more b4 doing this. If you guys didn't want this pregnancy, u shld have used protection.
Karma is a b-i-t-c-h so better be careful. The day will come when she really wants a child and she will be unable to have one.

(1) (Reply)

Lonart Manufacturers Denounces "Lonart App", Reveals How To detect Fake / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? / Fleeing COVID-19 Patients Tracked, Moved To Isolation Centre In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.