Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Dstv Customer Discrimination Is Gradually Being Expunged...(photo) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dstv Customer Discrimination Is Gradually Being Expunged...(photo) (913 Views)

INTERVIEW: Discrimination Against Girls, Women Inspired ‘lost But Found’, Says F / Is Kayode Kasum Gradually Becoming The Best Film Director In Nollywood? / Star Times Gradually Dieing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dstv Customer Discrimination Is Gradually Being Expunged...(photo) by Baronnaire: 8:40am On May 23, 2018
DSTV seems to be gradually receiving sense with regards to marketing their products across all categories of their customers.

Sequel to the inclusion of some Supersport channels previously exclusive to premium package to the compact and compact plus packages, another exclusive feature has been made general.

DSTV NOW which enables subscribers with active plans stream video contents Live or download for future use was at inception exclusive to premium subscribers. Last year or thereabout, the compact and compact plus packages were included and enabled, and now it's open to ALL subscribers irrespective of package subscribed.

Is the the effect of breaking their monopoly or simply the magnanimity on their part?

Re: Dstv Customer Discrimination Is Gradually Being Expunged...(photo) by Baronnaire: 8:42am On May 23, 2018
They may simply be responding to complaints from customers about the unnecessary discrimination and not their magnanimity.

However, next should be a downward review of the subscription across all packages...
Re: Dstv Customer Discrimination Is Gradually Being Expunged...(photo) by georgee(m): 3:59pm On May 23, 2018
DSTV ke, their time is up.
Re: Dstv Customer Discrimination Is Gradually Being Expunged...(photo) by biztip: 4:04pm On May 23, 2018
Baronnaire:
DSTV seems to be gradually receiving sense with regards to marketing their products across all categories of their customers.

Sequel to the inclusion of some Supersport channels previously exclusive to premium package to the compact and compact plus packages, another exclusive feature has been made general.

DSTV NOW which enables subscribers with active plans stream video contents Live or download for future use was at inception exclusive to premium subscribers. Last year or thereabout, the compact and compact plus packages were included and enabled, and now it's open to ALL subscribers irrespective of package subscribed.

Is the the effect of breaking their monopoly or simply the magnanimity on their part?
@op. how much are they selling their decoder, dish now
Re: Dstv Customer Discrimination Is Gradually Being Expunged...(photo) by Simeony007(m): 12:37am On May 24, 2018
biztip:

@op. how much are they selling their decoder, dish now

They've suddenly reduced their price to 8500 because they are smelling competitors coming with some huge counter.

They'll soon be sharing their decoders in weddings like the way glo spoiled market for mtn and airtel.

2 Likes

Re: Dstv Customer Discrimination Is Gradually Being Expunged...(photo) by georgee(m): 8:57pm On May 24, 2018
Simeony007:

They've suddenly reduced their price to 8500 because they are smelling competitors coming with some huge counter.

They'll soon be sharing their decoders in weddings like the way glo spoiled market for mtn and airtel.
Competition is here so DSThieVes is shaking like jelly fish grin
Re: Dstv Customer Discrimination Is Gradually Being Expunged...(photo) by dozies1: 11:13am On May 25, 2018
georgee:

Competition is here so DSThieVes is shaking like jelly fish grin

Please, what competition is coming. I was planning on getting a DSTV. I want to know if I will just wait for the competitor.
Re: Dstv Customer Discrimination Is Gradually Being Expunged...(photo) by georgee(m): 2:08pm On May 25, 2018
dozies1:

Please, what competition is coming. I was planning on getting a DSTV. I want to know if I will just wait for the competitor.
My brother, if na to watch world cup..Any pay TV u currently have will show it. PipulTv ,TSTTV and Kwese TV are all giving DSTV sleepless night.. Especially PipulTv TV
Re: Dstv Customer Discrimination Is Gradually Being Expunged...(photo) by dozies1: 5:08pm On May 25, 2018
georgee:

My brother, if na to watch world cup..Any pay TV u currently have will show it. PipulTv ,TSTTV and Kwese TV are all giving DSTV sleepless night.. Especially PipulTv TV
Nah!
I'm not a sports person.

Guess I'll wait for pipulTv. I like what they are offering, so far they have the best offering
Re: Dstv Customer Discrimination Is Gradually Being Expunged...(photo) by georgee(m): 6:12pm On May 25, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Manto – Full Hd Bollywood Movie (2018) / Frodd As An Undergraduate In UNIZIK Awka- Pictures / BBNaija : You Are Just Being Stupid - Tacha Insulting Mike Over Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.