Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,921 members, 7,863,242 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:41 PM

Been Having Difficulty Reaching Out To Dstv Customer Service - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Been Having Difficulty Reaching Out To Dstv Customer Service (117 Views)

Laycon’s Handle Sympathizes With Erica, Says Anger Deprived Moses From Reaching / What Is The Best Alternative To Dstv? / Dstv Customer Discrimination Is Gradually Being Expunged...(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Been Having Difficulty Reaching Out To Dstv Customer Service by Gidigbam001: 11:44am On May 26
Good Day housee.

I've been trying to reach out to DSTV customer service to lay complain but it seems that they disabled all their contact details.

Does anybody have idea of how I can speak with any of the customer service representative?
Re: Been Having Difficulty Reaching Out To Dstv Customer Service by meobizy(f): 1:00pm On May 26
Physical office.

1 Like

Re: Been Having Difficulty Reaching Out To Dstv Customer Service by Gidigbam001: 1:25pm On May 26
meobizy:
Physical office.

Today is Sunday, they don't open.
Re: Been Having Difficulty Reaching Out To Dstv Customer Service by meobizy(f): 3:08pm On May 26
Gidigbam001:

Today is Sunday, they don't open.
DStv offices open every day of the week including public holidays.
Re: Been Having Difficulty Reaching Out To Dstv Customer Service by GentleBosss: 5:29pm On May 26
Gidigbam001:
Good Day housee.

I've been trying to reach out to DSTV customer service to lay complain but it seems that they disabled all their contact details.

Does anybody have idea of how I can speak with any of the customer service representative?
use my DStv app, depending on the kind of issue ur having. It's quite convenient

(1) (Reply)

Dafo - Omazeh / Message From The DGN President On Independence Day. / Past Lives Full Movie (2023) �� (QUALITY))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.