Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) (78332 Views)

Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket / Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Stripped Unclad & Tied (Photo) / Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) by Hardrive(m): 9:31pm On May 23, 2018
Let me use this opportunity to educate those who might read this, scrutinize the spouse you are going to marry, whether girlfriend or boyfriend. If they tell you that they are perfectionist (the slacking type) unless you are one yourself, don't have anything to do with them. They are the only ones capable of doing this without remorse. A rational thinking human would have let the woman go.
And from what I've seen, the woman might have a very high sex drive that the man cannot satisfy. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) by lastempero: 9:36pm On May 23, 2018
This igbo guy don go learn bad thing from afonjas.
Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) by Tracyvictoria(f): 9:43pm On May 23, 2018
Shocking!!Where are we heading to in this country?if it ain't herdsmen palava,it's the BH sect.If it ain't that,it's boylover slaughtering is living-in girlfriend like a polygastric animal,or husband being murdered by his wife,or one annoying senator has emblezzed the country's treasury accounts.Despite all these PMB will open his mouth to say "book the next flight to The United States".He will just be flying about as if he is the king of the night birds....When will Nigeria ever move forward?
Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) by maestroferddi: 9:47pm On May 23, 2018
ALAYORMII:

The person I pointed out something to took it In good faith and made correction.

Just cos I didn't say it's also an idiom means am wrong??
*not euphemistic *
Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 9:48pm On May 23, 2018
So, hw d body com dey bucket? This report says in a bag
Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) by Gangster1ms: 9:51pm On May 23, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Bîtch I always ignore your stupid mentions because I know in reality you won’t dare stand before me, social media be giving every dirty miscreant the opportunity to run their filthy mouths anyhow
Have you fûcking seen me before? Is your brain functioning right? Have you seen yourself in the mirror? You look like a combination of a wasted life, frustration and STDs.
Anyways let me save my words. You’re seriously not worth my disses. Just look at the thing that’s calling someone razz and dirty grin Jehovah bu eze!!!
Uncle in future please avoid my moniker like a plague. You can continue fûcking your filthy ashawos, I only wish your HIV kills you faster grin
Hope you enjoyed my attention because this is the last time I’d ever dignify you with a response. Ugly, disgusting son of a whôre! Bastard child of a thousand gorrilas. You look like the offspring of an ugly old witch that got raped by a monkey. Go and ask your prostitute mother the true story of your birth because you can’t have been brought forth by a human being. Fûcking subhuman loser! Kiss my pretty black ass grin
Is that all? Come on! U can do better than this.
If I'm not proud of myself and what i look like why will i use the pic in my profile in the first place? This shows that u are really daft. u are the kind i beat up to pulp that u will need an intensive unit care but i won't wanna do that cos my hands will forever stink. Ugly dirty thing trying to feel special. I'm not like you that will deny myself just like u did becos u know how very fetid and repulsive u are. Bïtch u are not worth a Shi, stop flattering yourself concerning me standing before you cos no one in his right senses will dare near u in real life. Any male in your entire family tree fine reach me? If lady godzilla is more hideous than godzilla itself i wonder what the rest of the family will look like. Although monster begets monster i feel for ur mom. If she wasn't dead and rottening away she would av trained u better to let u know ur kinds aren't suppose to mix with humans.
Keep enjoying the attention u get from nl as u ain't getting none in reality. Dumb filthy harlot.

Let me Call ur asslicking sissy boy for you
Cc: nofav0rs

1 Like

Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) by ALAYORMII: 9:54pm On May 23, 2018
maestroferddi:
*not euphemistic *

Carry ur wahala and go

Good afternoon to you and good day
Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) by maestroferddi: 9:58pm On May 23, 2018
ALAYORMII:

Carry ur wahala and go

Good afternoon to you and good day
Mourn the dead and stop pulling out your hairs...
Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 23, 2018
TIJAH:
A Nigerian trader who reportedly murdered his girlfriend in an unbelievable fashion has confessed to the crime.

Chukwu reportedly killed his girlfriend, Joy over alleged infidelity

A Nigerian man identified as Isaiah Chukwu, a spare parts dealer in Ladipo, Oshodi has revealed why he allegedly killed his lover, identified only as Joy.

Recall that the tragic incident happened on Monday at their residence on Balogun Street, Oshodi.

According to Punch, the death of 26-year-old Joy was as a result of romance gone wrong. Chukwu and Joy, both indigenes of Ebonyi State, had been living together for the past two years without formalising the relationship.

After killing her, he reportedly stuffed her corpse into a bin, which he put in a sack. It was gathered that the 35-year-old tied up the deceased’s legs and knotted the top of the sack.

He had allegedly dragged the body around 4am to the ground floor of the house en route to a dust bin when he was accosted by some youths.

The youths, who were said to have been suspicious of the content of the sack, reportedly questioned him as the suspect shunned them.

An Islamic cleric, who was passing by, was said to have opened the sack and discovered the corpse, which caused the mob to pounce on the suspect and beat him to a pulp.

Residents expressed shock over the incident because although the couple had yet to have a child, they lived together peacefully.

A trader, who did not want to be identified, said Chukwu had declared the victim missing some days earlier.

He said, “The one-storeyed building where they lived had been contracted to a developer, who ordered all tenants in the house to leave. They were the only tenants remaining on the first floor. Some other tenants stayed on the ground floor.

“About four days ago, he said he had been looking for the woman and her telephone line had not been reachable. Later, he said it had been switched off.

“However, around 4am on Monday, he was seen dragging something from his apartment. Because it is the Ramadan period, there are usually movements on the street by that time.

“Some boys on the street saw him dragging the sack with difficulty and they asked him what was inside it. He said it was a heap of spoiled food and he was taking it to the refuse dump which was a few metres away. They asked him to open it, but he refused.”

The trader said the youths started hitting Chukwu, insisting that he opened the sack.

He noted that an Islamic cleric, who was going for morning prayer, stopped and decided to mediate.

The cleric was said to have volunteered to open the sack.

“As he opened it, an overpowering stench from the corpse filled the air and the youths stripped the man naked and beat him up. They were about to lynch him when policemen from the Akinpelu division arrived and took him away,” the trader added.

Another resident said the suspect might have allegedly killed Joy before Monday when the corpse was discovered.

“He rarely comes out to play with people. But on Sunday, he came downstairs and played with people for a long time, probably to escape the stench of the corpse. When people went to the room after the woman’s corpse was discovered, the whole apartment was filled with perfume,” she added.

Some friends of the deceased, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said Joy adored Chukwu and spoke fondly of him.

“They don’t fight. In fact, people always envied their relationship. The woman could be doing something and immediately she heard that he was around, she would leave it and say, ‘My oga don come. My darling don come.’ I never believed this could happen,” one of them said.

A police source said Joy was stabbed in the back.

He said, “We recovered a knife which he used for the crime and four mobile phones from the house. Although investigations are ongoing, we suspect it had to do with suspicion of infidelity.

“The man said he had called her when he travelled and a man picked the call. He said the man queried him (Chukwu) for disturbing his wife.”

The suspect, who spoke briefly spoke with Punch, confirmed the source’s account.

He said, “I travelled on Thursday to attend a burial in Abraka, Delta State. I left Abraka the following day for my hometown in Ebonyi State. I called my wife around 11pm to know how she was faring. We exchanged pleasantries.

“Around 11.45pm, I called again, but she did not pick her calls. I called about 10 times, but she did not pick. Then I heard a man’s voice.

“On Monday (after he returned), as I was going to take my bath, I saw the corpse.”

A sibling of the victim broke down in tears at the Akinpelu Police Station upon hearing the news of Joy’s death.

The sibling’s husband asked that she be excused from police interview.

He, however, said Chukwu and Joy were live-in lovers.

He said, “They were not married, although he has visited her family members in the village. They have been living together for the past two years without formalising their marriage. He rented that apartment for her, while he stayed with his brothers in another house. He used to go to meet her at her apartment.

“She (Joy) had come to see my wife about a week ago to say that she was no longer interested in the relationship. But the man said he could not let go because of the money he had spent on her. My wife counselled her to consider him and she said she would think about it before this incident happened.”

The state Police Public Relations Officer, SP Chike Oti, confirmed the incident, adding that the case had been transferred to the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department, Yaba.

He said, “The man has been arrested, while the corpse has been deposited in a morgue for an autopsy.

“The Commissioner of Police, Edgal Imohimi, has ordered diligent prosecution of the case. He has also advised residents not to stay in abusive relationships and report any case of domestic violence before it is too late.”

https://afronobs.com/Nigerian-Man-Who-Killed-His-Girlfriend-In-Oshodi-Reveals-Why-He-Did-It-Photo/

The story of an Igbo Demon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) by Nofav0rs(m): 9:59pm On May 23, 2018
Gangster1ms:

Is that all? Come on! U can do better than this.
If I'm not proud of myself and what i look like why will i use the pic in my profile in the first place? This shows that u are really daft. u are the kind i beat up to pulp that u will need an intensive unit care but i won't wanna do that cos my hands will forever stink. Ugly dirty thing trying to feel special. I'm not like you that will deny myself just like u did becos u know how very fetid and repulsive u are. Bïtch u are not worth a Shi, stop flattering yourself concerning me standing before you cos no one in his right senses will dare near u in real life. Any male in your entire family tree fine reach me? If lady godzilla is more hideous than godzilla itself i wonder what the rest of the family will look like. Although monster begets monster i feel for ur mom. If she wasn't dead and rottening away she would av trained u better to let u know ur kinds aren't suppose to mix with humans.
Keep enjoying the attention u get from nl as u ain't getting none in reality. Dumb filthy harlot.

Let me Call ur asslicking sissy boy for you
Cc: nofav0rs
I will warn you this one and last time. Don't Bleep with me. Get my moniker out of your thumb
Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) by donstan18: 10:03pm On May 23, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Bîtch I always ignore your stupid mentions because I know in reality you won’t dare stand before me, social media be giving every dirty miscreant the opportunity to run their filthy mouths anyhow
Have you fûcking seen me before? Is your brain functioning right? Have you seen yourself in the mirror? You look like a combination of a wasted life, frustration and STDs.
Anyways let me save my words. You’re seriously not worth my disses. Just look at the thing that’s calling someone razz and dirty grin Jehovah bu eze!!!
Uncle in future please avoid my moniker like a plague. You can continue fûcking your filthy ashawos, I only wish your HIV kills you faster grin
Hope you enjoyed my attention because this is the last time I’d ever dignify you with a response. Ugly, disgusting son of a whôre! Bastard child of a thousand gorrilas. You look like the offspring of an ugly old witch that got raped by a monkey. Go and ask your prostitute mother the true story of your birth because you can’t have been brought forth by a human being. Fûcking subhuman loser! Kiss my pretty black ass grin

Too bad to come from a woman
Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) by Gangster1ms: 10:03pm On May 23, 2018
Nofav0rs:
I will warn you this one and last time. Don't Bleep with me. Get my moniker out of your thumb
I helped ur bïtch. Warner bros

Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) by ALAYORMII: 10:03pm On May 23, 2018
maestroferddi:
Mourn the dead and stop pulling out your hairs...

Dakun

Bikonu

Do Allah

Please

If you quote Mii again
Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) by Gangster1ms: 10:04pm On May 23, 2018
donstan18:

That one na woman? bitter monster she is.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 23, 2018
Lazy, hungry girls everywhere. Turning their pu*sy to a farming tool. angry

I thought they said all these Alaba guys were millionaires, why did he cut off her breasts? sad
Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) by Nofav0rs(m): 10:07pm On May 23, 2018
Gangster1ms:

I helped ur bïtch. Warner bros
I'll ignore you until next time
Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 23, 2018
I wonder why that girl is so bitter and always eager to insult people, her parents did a really poor job, no home training or good manners. I can't wait for 2019 to send Buhari back to Daura so we can deduce other reasons for her bad temper.
donstan18:

Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) by Gangster1ms: 10:09pm On May 23, 2018
Nofav0rs:
I'll ignore you until next time

1 Like

Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) by Nofav0rs(m): 10:12pm On May 23, 2018
Gangster1ms:

when I come for you, you won't know what hit you. Ask about jacksparrow
Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) by donstan18: 10:13pm On May 23, 2018
DonPiiko:
I wonder why that girl is so bitter and always eager to insult people, her parents did a really poor job, no home training or good manners. I can't wait for 2019 to send Buhari back to Daura so we can seduce other reasons for her bad temper.

Lol, that was bad.
Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) by Gangster1ms: 10:17pm On May 23, 2018
Nofav0rs:
when I come for you, you won't know what hit you. Ask about jacksparrow
You keep quoting me i keep quoting u. Jacksparrow ko Jackparrot ni. Boy take ur nairaland games to the bank.
Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) by Nofav0rs(m): 10:20pm On May 23, 2018
Gangster1ms:

You keep quoting me i keep quoting u. Jacksparrow ko Jackparrot ni. Boy take ur nairaland games to the bank.
I mistakenly checked your dp. I regret replying you

You're cancelled
Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 23, 2018
She keeps posting people photos to shame them, isn't that what faceless cowards do, meanwhile she hides behind the anonymity of the internet. I will be offering 10grand to anyone who can get her photo on romanceland let's see what Lady bitterness looks like
donstan18:

Lol, that was bad.
Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) by Gangster1ms: 10:22pm On May 23, 2018
Nofav0rs:

You're cancelled
Story! I appreciate if u keep regretting!

Don't forget to cancel your senseless too.
Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) by donstan18: 10:24pm On May 23, 2018
DonPiiko:
She keeps posting people photos to shame them, isn't that what faceless cowards do, meanwhile she hides behind the anonymity of the internet. I will be offering 10grand to anyone who can get her photo on romanceland let's see what Lady bitterness looks like

Lol, ignore bruv.

Don't be used.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) by osusuallstars: 10:31pm On May 23, 2018
Pat081:
I think one useless boy Say is Afonja guy can u now see is ur people now
the motive behind is different from yours, this is just love gone wrong, while yours is skull and organ mining for money rituals.if people do make money from rituals, why do dangote and all the rich people seek bank loan?
Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 10:31pm On May 23, 2018
KillaBeauty:

YOU DON'T HAVE SHAME SHA..

AND SENSE. undecided
Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) by ultimate77(m): 10:31pm On May 23, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
daz y i trust no bich
its painful na
someone u rented apartment for
give her food
clothes
money
fuc her good and even cum in her
den suddenly another man picks up d call in your absence
trust no bich
he shud af beaten her up
and then walk away for evau
most naija ladies are ungrateful.

Is this really your final contribution
Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 23, 2018
Sorry embarassed
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU DON'T HAVE SHAME SHA..

AND SENSE. undecided
Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) by Deltayankeeboi: 10:34pm On May 23, 2018
gangster1ms. killabeauty is a guy. stop wasting your time with "IT"
Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) by Deltayankeeboi: 10:41pm On May 23, 2018
Nofav0rs:

You're cancelled
as a guy you relegate yourself to being against your fellow guy just to please a fantasy female nairalander. I don't know you but that's what pussy niggas do bruv
Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) by inioluwaDaniels(m): 10:45pm On May 23, 2018
All dis I must marry my town guy ladies self. I wonder if dey marry for dere own happiness or dere family she for open eyes well well find better Guy na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi / Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User / Awuzie Duru: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead For Retaliating After He Slapped Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.