Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,807 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Mother Gushes As She Shares Lovely Pictures Of Her Dark-skinned Baby Boy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Gushes As She Shares Lovely Pictures Of Her Dark-skinned Baby Boy (3160 Views)

Triplets, Tomiwa, Tomisin And Toni Shine In New Lovely Pictures / Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures / I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Gushes As She Shares Lovely Pictures Of Her Dark-skinned Baby Boy by WotzupNG: 9:23am On May 23, 2018
A Instagram user based in Australia has shared lovely cute photos of her dark-skinned baby boy with a lovely note. In the note, she marveled at how fast he’s growing and the joy he brought into her life. She also prays he grows up to always find his skin beautiful and to always be surrounded by people who will never demean him.

She wrote:

My dear son, I pray that you always find your skin beautiful even when you are surrounded by those who tell you otherwise, i pray you never have to surround yourself with people who demean and laugh at your beauty, this world is not as welcoming to everybody and sometimes your happiness gets stripped away without notice but i promise to always be that flutter of happiness in your life.

I cannot believe this boy is almost 1 years old! 1 more month left omg WHERE does the time go? This time last year i was heavily pregnant, eating every 10 minutes like it was my last meal, and now… i get to watch him laugh, smile, grow teeth, comfort and love him when he cries… children are truly the greatest blessing.
#feelingsoemotional#growingtoofastformommy

https://www.wotzup.ng/mother-dark-skinned-baby-boy/

Re: Mother Gushes As She Shares Lovely Pictures Of Her Dark-skinned Baby Boy by WotzupNG: 9:24am On May 23, 2018
more lalasticlala

Re: Mother Gushes As She Shares Lovely Pictures Of Her Dark-skinned Baby Boy by biacan(f): 9:32am On May 23, 2018
Melanin popping kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Mother Gushes As She Shares Lovely Pictures Of Her Dark-skinned Baby Boy by Ajoboss(m): 9:38am On May 23, 2018
Orono
Black is buriful
Re: Mother Gushes As She Shares Lovely Pictures Of Her Dark-skinned Baby Boy by WotzupNG: 11:46am On May 23, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Mother Gushes As She Shares Lovely Pictures Of Her Dark-skinned Baby Boy by KanwuliaExtra: 4:44am On May 24, 2018
Proud BABY MAMMA! grin

(1) (Reply)

How Martina Big Underwent Surgery To Change Her Body And Skin To That Of A Black / Your mother or your wife? / According To Harvard University Below Are The Most Difficult Courses In The Worl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.