Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

According To Harvard University Below Are The Most Difficult Courses In The Worl - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / According To Harvard University Below Are The Most Difficult Courses In The Worl (3188 Views)

Which Tribe Is The Most Difficult To Live With In A Face Me I Face You Compound? / My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House / The Most Difficult Age For Any Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

According To Harvard University Below Are The Most Difficult Courses In The Worl by RTID: 6:36pm On Jun 03, 2023
According to Harvard University below are the most difficult courses in the world.
What position is yours
Mine is 1st

Re: According To Harvard University Below Are The Most Difficult Courses In The Worl by thesicilian: 6:42pm On Jun 03, 2023
Some of them are also very interesting

2 Likes

Re: According To Harvard University Below Are The Most Difficult Courses In The Worl by vastolord4(m): 6:53pm On Jun 03, 2023
Where's computer science?

1 Like

Re: According To Harvard University Below Are The Most Difficult Courses In The Worl by ItisWell22(f): 7:01pm On Jun 03, 2023
Previously, 12th.

Presently, 9th… 😫🀧
Re: According To Harvard University Below Are The Most Difficult Courses In The Worl by chimex38: 7:03pm On Jun 03, 2023
Not from Harvard but from a student newspaper and based on submissions from students across major courses in America..

https://factcheck.afp.com/list-was-not-published-harvard-univeristy-student-newspaper
Re: According To Harvard University Below Are The Most Difficult Courses In The Worl by Starz825(m): 7:09pm On Jun 03, 2023
so math still diff from mathematics....na wa ooo
Re: According To Harvard University Below Are The Most Difficult Courses In The Worl by bukatyne(f): 7:44pm On Jun 03, 2023
vastolord4:
Where's computer science?

Dem no rate us cry cry cry cry cry shocked shocked shocked embarassed tongue

2 Likes

Re: According To Harvard University Below Are The Most Difficult Courses In The Worl by vastolord4(m): 7:51pm On Jun 03, 2023
bukatyne:

Dem no rate us cry cry cry cry cry shocked shocked shocked embarassed tongue

Unacceptable! I did info tech sha..

Re: According To Harvard University Below Are The Most Difficult Courses In The Worl by jaeyking(m): 7:59pm On Jun 03, 2023
Normally even medical students dey complain of Biochemistry

2 Likes

Re: According To Harvard University Below Are The Most Difficult Courses In The Worl by eteebanky1: 8:07pm On Jun 03, 2023
jaeyking:
Normally even medical students dey complain of Biochemistry

If you go deep into biochemistry, you fit craze...very hard course

Tho I scaled through and grad with nice result

Now rooting for much easier course for masters......"Public health"

1 Like

Re: According To Harvard University Below Are The Most Difficult Courses In The Worl by Oloniyan(m): 8:33pm On Jun 03, 2023
That Chemistry is a whinch grin grin grin Especially Industrial Chemistry embarassed

3 Likes

Re: According To Harvard University Below Are The Most Difficult Courses In The Worl by Sucre6: 8:44pm On Jun 03, 2023
Economics, as econometrics no kills me for school that year, Nah there I know say God too much ,πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: According To Harvard University Below Are The Most Difficult Courses In The Worl by esthel(f): 8:50pm On Jun 03, 2023
Nigeria doesnt take the No 1 serious, they literarily have to survive on their own. People dont value them over here.
Re: According To Harvard University Below Are The Most Difficult Courses In The Worl by GoldenqueenC(f): 9:25pm On Jun 03, 2023
Oloniyan:
That Chemistry is a whinch grin grin grin Especially Industrial Chemistry embarassed
how you take know? I studied that industrial chemistry in school,that course is not easy.

1 Like

Re: According To Harvard University Below Are The Most Difficult Courses In The Worl by CuriousCart: 9:57pm On Jun 03, 2023
Journalism
Hospitality
Advertising
Criminology

Seem too high to me.
Re: According To Harvard University Below Are The Most Difficult Courses In The Worl by LagBae(f): 10:08pm On Jun 03, 2023
When you see Biochemists, give us a big hug. It's not easy. cry

BTW, it seems as though (In big brother's voice) all Courses are on this list o.

1 Like

Re: According To Harvard University Below Are The Most Difficult Courses In The Worl by Mindlog: 10:16pm On Jun 03, 2023
False list.
Re: According To Harvard University Below Are The Most Difficult Courses In The Worl by Mindlog: 10:20pm On Jun 03, 2023
eteebanky1:

If you go deep into biochemistry, you fit craze...very hard course

Tho I scaled through and grad with nice result

Now rooting for much easier course for masters......"Public health"

No be you fill biochemistry for your JAMB form? cheesy cheesy

I chose Psychology for both undergraduate and postgraduate studies, it was exciting. cheesy

1 Like

Re: According To Harvard University Below Are The Most Difficult Courses In The Worl by Tayorshd87: 11:07pm On Jun 03, 2023
Where is it tough in education cos.i still don't understand how i graduated from the faculty though

1 Like

Re: According To Harvard University Below Are The Most Difficult Courses In The Worl by MMempire(m): 11:49pm On Jun 03, 2023
4th according to the list.
Re: According To Harvard University Below Are The Most Difficult Courses In The Worl by Babssoo(m): 11:57pm On Jun 03, 2023
Sucre6:
Economics, as econometrics no kills me for school that year, Nah there I know say God too much ,πŸ˜‚
Eco, Eco.. haaa Eco .. well
Re: According To Harvard University Below Are The Most Difficult Courses In The Worl by Oloniyan(m): 3:06am On Jun 04, 2023
GoldenqueenC:
how you take know? I studied that industrial chemistry in school,that course is not easy.

I studied it too

1 Like

Re: According To Harvard University Below Are The Most Difficult Courses In The Worl by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:21am On Jun 04, 2023
For psychology to appear twice could only mean the poster was heavily dealt with by psychology. Man by nature is a complicated being so the quest to unravel man's innermost thoughts will be a complicated affair.
Re: According To Harvard University Below Are The Most Difficult Courses In The Worl by CSTRR: 7:42am On Jun 04, 2023
I studied Chemical Engineering, and I got 4.44.

You people should start showing us more respect. Atleast harvard said so. cheesy

There is nothing more deadly than combining chemistry with engineering principles.

Even in all the thermodynamics in engineering, chemical engineering thermodynamics is the hardest.
Re: According To Harvard University Below Are The Most Difficult Courses In The Worl by SeniorGee(m): 8:08am On Jun 04, 2023
This na fake list
Geology no follow

1 Like

Re: According To Harvard University Below Are The Most Difficult Courses In The Worl by onumadu: 8:21am On Jun 04, 2023
This list is true.

Architecture (and any CREATIVE SCIENCE courses) is HARD.

Now lawyers can stop bragging. Never understand why lawyers brag. A half-witted person can read law.

Computer science is MIA though from the list.
Re: According To Harvard University Below Are The Most Difficult Courses In The Worl by Brownshoe: 1:25pm On Jun 04, 2023
Upon all biochemistry, biomedical etc Africa can't still produce a bomb or useful science tool, you all waste ur energy.
Re: According To Harvard University Below Are The Most Difficult Courses In The Worl by juman(m): 1:48pm On Jun 04, 2023
If I could rewind back I would have studied easy course like education.
Or botany etc. Instead of studied mechanical engineering.

If you have sponsor, my advice is study anything you like, then do masters and doctorate. You can work in any part of the world.
Re: According To Harvard University Below Are The Most Difficult Courses In The Worl by Mindlog: 2:29pm On Jun 04, 2023
Tonymegabush1:
For psychology to appear twice could only mean the poster was heavily dealt with by psychology. Man by nature is a complicated being so the quest to unravel man's innermost thoughts will be a complicated affair.

Actually, psychology is an interesting discipline to study with so many pathways that can guarantee one a comfortable career, if one is smart.
Re: According To Harvard University Below Are The Most Difficult Courses In The Worl by etrange: 5:09pm On Jun 04, 2023
The list was created by a student newspaper. Havard has no such list.

https://www.rappler.com/newsbreak/fact-check/harvard-university-lists-hardest-courses-world/

Re: According To Harvard University Below Are The Most Difficult Courses In The Worl by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 04, 2023
I did law, number 32.

It's an interesting course.. grin grin grin
Re: According To Harvard University Below Are The Most Difficult Courses In The Worl by ItisWell22(f): 6:27pm On Jun 04, 2023
juman:
If I could rewind back I would have studied easy course like education.
Or botany etc. Instead of studied mechanical engineering.

If you have sponsor, my advice is study anything you like, then do masters and doctorate. You can work in any part of the world.

πŸ’―

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Many Nigerians Develop Accents Few Months After Leaving Nigeria? / 10 Most Cruel Women In The World / 11 Interesting Facts About Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.