Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,186 members, 7,815,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Toke Makinwa, Ini Edo And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out With N745k Balenciaga Bag - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa, Ini Edo And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out With N745k Balenciaga Bag (30034 Views)

Toke Makinwa And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out Carrying N745k Balenciaga Bag / Ebube Nwagbo Hits The Pool In Bikini (Photos) / Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa, Ini Edo And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out With N745k Balenciaga Bag by earthsync(f): 11:38am On May 23, 2018
745K for that worwor bag
Re: Toke Makinwa, Ini Edo And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out With N745k Balenciaga Bag by Assassin101: 11:39am On May 23, 2018
#hoegang
Re: Toke Makinwa, Ini Edo And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out With N745k Balenciaga Bag by eclecticbaron: 11:39am On May 23, 2018
Seriously Nairaland is turning into something else. This story is pointless to be very honest.
Na wa o! shocked
Re: Toke Makinwa, Ini Edo And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out With N745k Balenciaga Bag by PrettySleek(f): 11:39am On May 23, 2018
Hmmmm OK o, me and my 5k bag will still slay until God bless me then I will use my money to buy what ever I want.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa, Ini Edo And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out With N745k Balenciaga Bag by AngelicBeing: 11:39am On May 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Aside the bag,
What do these three have in common?

Fúçkiñg bigcock tongue

Re: Toke Makinwa, Ini Edo And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out With N745k Balenciaga Bag by Tampa6246(m): 11:48am On May 23, 2018
Lol...they want you to go out with your own bag too
constance500:
They went out with their bags, so how's this news? .

Re: Toke Makinwa, Ini Edo And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out With N745k Balenciaga Bag by skales67(m): 11:49am On May 23, 2018
See as the bag shape dey like pant undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa, Ini Edo And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out With N745k Balenciaga Bag by Nobody: 11:58am On May 23, 2018
Wetin dem put for inside the bag?
Re: Toke Makinwa, Ini Edo And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out With N745k Balenciaga Bag by seniorkachion(m): 11:59am On May 23, 2018
Will they ever put it down?
Re: Toke Makinwa, Ini Edo And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out With N745k Balenciaga Bag by NovusHomo(m): 11:59am On May 23, 2018
bizza45:
Wait oo is this news.. Is that how bloggers do make money , posting trash and calling it news .. U guys can do better than this nah.. Since they stepped out with thier bags how does it affect the price of garri in d market or how does it stop buhari from contesting election in 2019 lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided

Nairaland is not a news medium. It is a busybody's heaven. grin grin
Re: Toke Makinwa, Ini Edo And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out With N745k Balenciaga Bag by chuckdee4(m): 11:59am On May 23, 2018
HeyCorleone:
One begins to wonder how this 2 actresses with a failed career can actually afford such lifestyle. Nigeria is so lawless. If it was somewhere like the US IRS won't let these females rest. You can't live above your means.

How much is the salary of an OAP? It becomes clear that Toke, just like Linda Ikeji, only decieves small girls while they preach one thing to do the exact opposite.

Shame on these women.

Spits.

It isn't against the law to Hoe around and make some money, afterall dem no kill person or thief anybody money.
My problem is the fictitious lives they paint on social media like say they worked hard for their money, young girls literarily kill themselves to be like them when they don't know the truth behind their money
Re: Toke Makinwa, Ini Edo And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out With N745k Balenciaga Bag by swiperthefox: 12:00pm On May 23, 2018
You guys have forgotten that every designer products has a dupe. Some dupes are so exact that it will take the actual maker or someone that their job is to verify high end products to tell the dupe from real.

A guy bought a dupe Rolex wristwatch, it looks so real that he thought it was rolex. But he bought it at the fraction of real rolex cost. The rolex had issues and he took it to a rolex store in US to fix. Of course, they knew it was a dupe, he escaped being arrested.

Nigerian Celebrities like to give illusion of wealth even when they are struggling. I know one actor that went on Jara to say he bought a house in his wife's name at Crown Estate whilst it was rented.
Re: Toke Makinwa, Ini Edo And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out With N745k Balenciaga Bag by johnnyloroun: 12:00pm On May 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Aside the bag,

senselessness
Re: Toke Makinwa, Ini Edo And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out With N745k Balenciaga Bag by rhythyson: 12:01pm On May 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Aside the bag,

Re: Toke Makinwa, Ini Edo And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out With N745k Balenciaga Bag by NovusHomo(m): 12:01pm On May 23, 2018
Amagite2:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Media personality, Toke Makinwa and actresses, Ini Edo and Ebube Nwagbo love to splurge on designer items.

They all stepped out carrying the Balenciaga bag which costs $2,050 (N745k).

Toke went for a vibrant yellow, Ini Edo went for the green, while Ebube choose a more subtle version in blue.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/toke-makinwa-ini-edo-and-ebube-nwagbo-step-out-with-n745k-balenciaga-bag-photos.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

The bags are probably not their's. I believe this is just a way to promote the bags.
Re: Toke Makinwa, Ini Edo And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out With N745k Balenciaga Bag by HeyCorleone(m): 12:02pm On May 23, 2018
chuckdee4:

It isn't against the law to Hoe around and make some money, afterall dem no kill person or thief anybody money.
My problem is the fictitious lives they paint on social media like say they worked hard for their money, young girls literarily kill themselves to be like them when they don't know the truth behind their money

Just heard a girl ran mad in front of Uniben maingate after being dropped by a Venza. You blame her? She too wants to carry a 745k handbag.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa, Ini Edo And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out With N745k Balenciaga Bag by wonlasewonimi: 12:14pm On May 23, 2018
Ugly bag that looks like maths set.
Re: Toke Makinwa, Ini Edo And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out With N745k Balenciaga Bag by rosalieene(f): 12:47pm On May 23, 2018
what's so special about this bag ni
Re: Toke Makinwa, Ini Edo And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out With N745k Balenciaga Bag by kingsfire: 12:58pm On May 23, 2018
bizza45:
Wait oo is this news.. Is that how bloggers do make money , posting trash and calling it news .. U guys can do better than this nah.. Since they stepped out with thier bags how does it affect the price of garri in d market or how does it stop buhari from contesting election in 2019 lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided
Wetin weak me like this now, na the the fact say you no consider this thing as news but you just gas open am comment this thing.. You for kuku no open am
745k bag na news Oga
Re: Toke Makinwa, Ini Edo And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out With N745k Balenciaga Bag by NEOJ: 1:10pm On May 23, 2018
Egbami.and na this people go first talk if was to say na one pastor or prophet own this.anyway owotomode bakoko Ni akara dem they use am buy

Re: Toke Makinwa, Ini Edo And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out With N745k Balenciaga Bag by C0C0Bandicot(f): 1:12pm On May 23, 2018
mαkє dєm nσ gσ вσrn píkín, dєч ínvєѕt ín hαndвαgѕ
Re: Toke Makinwa, Ini Edo And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out With N745k Balenciaga Bag by Morayo1306: 1:18pm On May 23, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Toke Makinwa, Ini Edo And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out With N745k Balenciaga Bag by ABDULSODEEQ(m): 1:57pm On May 23, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

If only all three of them will be honest and truthful about the source of their wealth........

So Toke Makinwa who acts mostly Yoruba movies where the highest paid role is not more than 150k is flaunting a bag of 745k?

The only person justified among the three of them is Ini Edo......She has been hopping from one man to another in the name of marriage, after swindling the unfortunate groom she hops to the next man like a yellow canary bird
Lol, you're dry Asf
Re: Toke Makinwa, Ini Edo And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out With N745k Balenciaga Bag by willibounce1(m): 2:01pm On May 23, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

If only all three of them will be honest and truthful about the source of their wealth........

So Toke Makinwa who acts mostly Yoruba movies where the highest paid role is not more than 150k is flaunting a bag of 745k?

The only person justified among the three of them is Ini Edo......She has been hopping from one man to another in the name of marriage, after swindling the unfortunate groom she hops to the next man like a yellow canary bird

Ignoramus. TOKE is not an actress.
Re: Toke Makinwa, Ini Edo And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out With N745k Balenciaga Bag by doublefreez(m): 2:03pm On May 23, 2018
IF I HEAR

http://www.ioffer.com/si/balenciaga+bag
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Toke Makinwa, Ini Edo And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out With N745k Balenciaga Bag by Xavier5(m): 2:22pm On May 23, 2018
GOOD FOR THEM.
Their Money, Their Life, Their Bag.
Re: Toke Makinwa, Ini Edo And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out With N745k Balenciaga Bag by engrjacuzzi: 3:29pm On May 23, 2018
See me see trouble o!!!
I was on high speed , when I got to an army check point without slowing down, so the military boys told me to " park well, and then ordered me to carry 300 blocks from one side of the road to the other side. After carrying 280 blocks, I noticed that their boss was my primary school mate, so I went to complain to him.
He was very angry with what they did to me his old time class mate, so he asked me have u started carrying the blocks?
I answered "yes; I have carried 280 already" so he said I should "please don't be angry my brother. RETURN THE BLOCKS WHERE YOU CARRIED THEM.

I just weak.
Re: Toke Makinwa, Ini Edo And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out With N745k Balenciaga Bag by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:08pm On May 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Aside the bag,
Check our signature in blue here below and you will be better enlightened. You can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
Re: Toke Makinwa, Ini Edo And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out With N745k Balenciaga Bag by Angel1696: 4:51pm On May 23, 2018
all these professional oloshos claiming actress and OAP we the gods are watching u
Re: Toke Makinwa, Ini Edo And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out With N745k Balenciaga Bag by EVARISTOMONARCH: 5:54pm On May 23, 2018
DON'T MISS THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY

Bet along while watching the 2018 world cup.

Without a NAIRABET account you are really missing out.

If you don't have a nairabet account and you wish to have inbox me with this email (
evaristomonarch@gmail.com ) for link to register and I will fund you NGN250 immediately for you to start enjoying the best betting experience .

Spread the good news to your family and friends.
Re: Toke Makinwa, Ini Edo And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out With N745k Balenciaga Bag by Ayobami7(m): 6:32pm On May 23, 2018
Na wa o
Re: Toke Makinwa, Ini Edo And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out With N745k Balenciaga Bag by Daremee: 7:29pm On May 23, 2018
Assassin101:
#hoegang

Don't mind these daft women
They can't even pay their house rent unless a man pays it for them
They are nothing but expensive hookers., they are has beens in the acting world
Now struggling in Nollywood. They fool no one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fathia Balogun Rocking Her Bald Hair / Saint Obi, Zack Orji, Paul Obazele, Steve Eboh Reunite At Abuja Film Festival / Sophia Momodu Thanks Her Mother For Not Making Her Bleach Her Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.