Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Toke Makinwa, Ini Edo And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out With N745k Balenciaga Bag - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa, Ini Edo And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out With N745k Balenciaga Bag (30045 Views)

Toke Makinwa And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out Carrying N745k Balenciaga Bag / Ebube Nwagbo Hits The Pool In Bikini (Photos) / Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Toke Makinwa, Ini Edo And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out With N745k Balenciaga Bag by Mariojane(f): 9:59pm On May 23, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

If only all three of them will be honest and truthful about the source of their wealth........

So Toke Makinwa who acts mostly Yoruba movies where the highest paid role is not more than 150k is flaunting a bag of 745k?

The only person justified among the three of them is Ini Edo......She has been hopping from one man to another in the name of marriage, after swindling the unfortunate groom she hops to the next man like a yellow canary bird
Toke is acting Yoruba movies? are you for real? please tell me one of the movies let me go and google it. I am interested
Re: Toke Makinwa, Ini Edo And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out With N745k Balenciaga Bag by Mariojane(f): 9:59pm On May 23, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

If only all three of them will be honest and truthful about the source of their wealth........

So Toke Makinwa who acts mostly Yoruba movies where the highest paid role is not more than 150k is flaunting a bag of 745k?

The only person justified among the three of them is Ini Edo......She has been hopping from one man to another in the name of marriage, after swindling the unfortunate groom she hops to the next man like a yellow canary bird
Toke is acting Yoruba movies? are you for real? please tell me one of the movies let me go and google it. I am interested .
Re: Toke Makinwa, Ini Edo And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out With N745k Balenciaga Bag by Assassin101: 8:32am On May 24, 2018
word

Daremee:

Don't mind these daft women
They can't even pay their house rent unless a man pays it for them
They are nothing but expensive hookers., they are has beens in the acting world
Now struggling in Nollywood. They fool no one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia / Mr Eazi Designs Kanu Nwankwo’s New Kit For Kanu Cup / Adorable Photos Of Davido's Daughter And His Babymama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.