Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:38 AM

I Got This Info From Google This Morning - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Got This Info From Google This Morning (832 Views)

Buy This Info News Blog And Use It For Adsense Or Other Blogging Business / How Do You Receive Funds From Google/youtube ? / Give Me Backlinks, And Get Trick To Get 5k Visitors From Google Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got This Info From Google This Morning by Fammoboy10(m): 11:20am On May 23, 2018
I got this info from google console this morning...
Webmasters in the house, kindly tell me what i need to do.

Re: I Got This Info From Google This Morning by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 23, 2018
I think what the email is trying to communicate is that SSL served on yourname..com does not extend to yourname..com.ng or other country extension, as the encryption is only available for .com sub domain.
Re: I Got This Info From Google This Morning by TopYouGo: 2:42pm On May 23, 2018
Fammoboy10:
I got this info from google console this morning...
Webmasters in the house, kindly tell me what i need to do.

What Google is telling you, in essence, is to upgrade to a self-hosted domain name and install SSL certificate on your blog. That would prevent the error and make your blog secure. If you need help in upgrading to a self-hosted domain and installing the SSL certificate, check our signature and contact us.
Re: I Got This Info From Google This Morning by Fammoboy10(m): 3:02pm On May 23, 2018
TopYouGo:

What Google is telling you, in essence, is to upgrade to a self-hosted domain name and install SSL certificate on your blog. That would prevent the error and make your blog secure. If you need help in upgrading to a self-hosted domain and installing the SSL certificate, check our signature and contact us.
Thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Verified Grammarly Premium Account For Sale / help me please! namecheap has given out a chance of EASY WP / /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.