Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,321 members, 7,954,283 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:58 PM

8 Silly Things Girls Should Stop - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 8 Silly Things Girls Should Stop (922 Views)

Handling Of Covid -19 In Nigeria Is A Silly Joke Right Now / 15 Silly Things Girls Should Stop Dis Month!!! / �lol. Yanbaba Meme's : 10 Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Silly Things Girls Should Stop by FRANKLAD1: 12:23pm On May 23, 2018
8 Silly things girls should stop are
1-"I have taken you as my brother"
That stupid statement should end. Am
not your brother, I know my family members. 2-"I am not feeling Fine, please send me
airtime"
When did Airtime become medicinal? Please keep that behaviour behind. 3-"Did you cum inside me?"
That question should stop . You think it's easy to jump out of a moving vehicle? 4-"He's just my bestie"
Are u supposed to have a male bestie? 5- Pending so many guys in your life
without giving them a definite answer. My
sister are you recruiting immigration officers? 6- Telling a man that you are a virgin or
have done it once only for the man to go
there and see a bore hole. That lie should stop, it's not necessary. 7-Boy: where are u?
Girl: we are coming. "We".. Did I invite your generation? 8- Everyday you are on your period. Are
you the woman in the bible who had the issue of blood??. .....Admin please app

(1) (Reply)

Daily Memoirs Joke Of The Day June 9 / Man Seen Washing His Clothes In The Middle Of The Road / Can You Go Back To Jss1 Cos Of 80 Billion Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.