Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,694 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Computer Science Project Materials And Topics - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Computer Science Project Materials And Topics (1090 Views)

Complete Computer science Project Hardware + Write Up / 3 Known Factors That Influences The Choice Of Computer Science Project Topics / Can I Write A Computer Science Project Without Design And Implementation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Computer Science Project Materials And Topics by codemint: 1:58pm On May 23, 2018
Computer science project topics and materials share a nexus other project types. However It has a peculiar feature that sets it apart from the others. This feature is the computer software which accompanies each project material if it must be implemented after wards.

The software in codemint is called source codes. They help students and any other person in need to implement a project. what source code does to you is that it eases you the stress of beginning the entire implementation afresh. Some may not yet understand what source code means until their supervisor asks them for it.

Below are some of the project topics and materials of computer science project topics and materials:

1. DOCUMENTATION FOR AN ONLINE RESTAURANT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM.

2. DATA MINING TECHNIQUES IN ANALYSIS OF STUDENT COURSE OF STUDY

3. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN INTEGRATED TOURISM MULTIMEDIA SYSTEM

4. DATA STORAGE SECURITY IN CLOUD COMPUTING
Re: Computer Science Project Materials And Topics by chigozie391(m): 7:57pm On May 23, 2018
Can i get just the documentation of hostel allocation system, I don't need the source code.
Re: Computer Science Project Materials And Topics by codemint: 12:10pm On May 24, 2018
chigozie391:
Can i get just the documentation of hostel allocation system, I don't need the source code.

Good day Gozie
Yes you can get the documentation of the topic you have asked for without the source code.

Visit codemint.net to make a request for the material or better still call the phone numbers that are boldly displayed on the home page.
Re: Computer Science Project Materials And Topics by codemint: 1:07pm On May 24, 2018
Did you know ??

Codemint just started its training last weekend. The web designing/programming tutorial began with an impressive a manageable number of students. Our Staff and tutors are doing all they can to make Codemint Academy a fertile ground for intending and budding programmers.

Whereas some people choose programming as a talent, some see it as a profession (certified),others see it as a passion they need to pursue. However you see it or which ever one you choose , it is expedient to understand the business angle of your career.

Moreso, codemint offers free topics to project student from all tertiary institutions including HND, OND, B.A etc. You could even request for the full material on the same website or check if your topic is readily available by typing in your project topic on the search page.

For computer science students or anyone who needs a source code, you can talk to a programmer directly.
Re: Computer Science Project Materials And Topics by chigozie391(m): 5:12pm On May 27, 2018
codemint:

Good day Gozie
Yes you can get the documentation of the topic you have asked for without the source code.

Visit codemint.net to make a request for the material or better still call the phone numbers that are boldly displayed on the home page.
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Learn Mobile Applications Development / Please Help Me In This PHP Pagination Code / Looking For An App Creator In Lokoja,willing To Provide Renumeration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.