Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

3 Known Factors That Influences The Choice Of Computer Science Project Topics - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / 3 Known Factors That Influences The Choice Of Computer Science Project Topics (721 Views)

Career Guides: Things I wish I had known earlier in d software development space / Can I Write A Computer Science Project Without Design And Implementation? / What's The Most In-demand Field Of Computer Science/programming? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Known Factors That Influences The Choice Of Computer Science Project Topics by codemint: 7:15am On Nov 22, 2019
It goes without saying that computer science is meant to be an engaging discipline; if you end up not going to school at all and still have the flare to study computer science, you always have the chances to learn it as a professional skill. Now concerning computer science projects, there are factors you may tag insignificant that largely influence your choice of computer science project topics.

They are simple guidelines that inform your cognitive about the kind of project topics to bring to table as a computer science project student for approval.

Hardly goes without design and implementation
Computer science projects topics are rarely written just to dispose of the papers; they are largely meant to be implemented. Unlike most of the project topics in various disciplines that seeks to find causes, effects, influences, reactions about people and issues, computer science projects keeps an eye on the issues in the society that is solvable by technology, see samples.

It is often tech related
Tech has no choice with computer science, infact this discipline gained access into the academic curriculum as soon as technology emerged and penetrated into our daily affairs including education. As one of the factors to consider while choosing your computer science project topics, be conscious of the fact that you wouldn’t find it tasking, engaging and rewarding to do an almost flat project. There are project topics like that though but they hardly gain approval especially if there is nothing to show for it.

Tackles feasible problems using tech
When I mentioned in the last-but-one paragraph that computer science projects hardly goes without implementation, it does not point to just any sort of implementation, it specifically points to technology inclined implementation.

The increasing wave of technology influencing almost every area of our lives is enough to let you know that, whatever you want to implement as a computer science project student has to be technology inclined or nothing at all.

As students however, much is not expected of you; whatever you are doing is a way of letting you show what the prototype of your solution looks like so that peradventure there is room for sponsorship or better and available financial resources, there will be something to commence with.

The samples of computer source codes you will see using the link above, has helped programmers a lot in building solutions; you need to have a second look.

Leave a comment if you have a question or opinion to posit.

(1) (Reply)

How To Escape From Tutorial Dependency / Smile 4G LTE For Sale / Which Softwares Do I Need For Making Scifi Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.