Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

My 2018 Total Makeover - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My 2018 Total Makeover (1021 Views)

Kelechi Anyanwu Shows Off In New Makeover Photo / Burn Survivor Gets Amazing Makeover On Her Wedding Day (photos) / Ladies, Would You Rock This '2018' Hairstyle For New Year? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My 2018 Total Makeover by Jaawpreneur(f): 2:28pm On May 23, 2018
Now if you live in a society like I do where a lot of people attribute a lot of unfortunate experience to demonic attacks (not that demonic attacks are not real, they are), you would understand why I had had a series of misdirected prayer points (I see now that some of them were). I had believed for a long time that my money problems among other things was demonically inflicted. You will find that I am not the only one with this kind of thinking. It is so shocking to see that rather than take responsibility for our actions, many of us are quick to point fingers away from ourselves. This is what I was doing for a very long time until I really really had had enough!

This was when I paused and asked myself this salient question 'How did I get to this place, how did I get here?' and that was the beginning of my slow and painful journey to recovery. Slow and painful because when you had to start from rock bottom to climb up again and with a huge load of debts practically dripping off your shoulders to the tune of nearly a million Naira in an economy fighting hard against recession, you would understand slow and painful.

Read more ...[https://jaawpreneur..com.ng/2018/05/my-2018-total-makeover.html]

Don't forget to leave your comments on my blog.
Re: My 2018 Total Makeover by Jaawpreneur(f): 4:31pm On May 25, 2018
The whole idea is total makeover friends. Let's start from somewhere and start now.
Re: My 2018 Total Makeover by Jaawpreneur(f): 1:44pm On May 28, 2018
wink

(1) (Reply)

Frankydave Fashion Academy / Nike Airforce 1 Travis Scott Chameleon / Washing Your Fabric: Getting A Lasting Cloth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.