Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) (81754 Views)

Juwon Awe Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Kwara / Peter Okoye's Customized “Mr P” Diamond Necklace [PICS] / Peter Okoye 'Mr P' And 'Empire' Seal A Deal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by obinnanwozuzu(m): 12:57am On May 24, 2018
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by skolobo: 1:21am On May 24, 2018
bros na because you no dey pay tax....you pile up cars like this try this in london or america....you go don go red
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by fayvah(m): 1:33am On May 24, 2018
Munzy14:
Absolute vanity. Just a Gwagon, range rover and his wrangler is enough for him and lola nowww. Well he is into show biz. most of them are car freaks. Give me some of these cars, i will sell them and invest in agro and real estate. Maintaining these machines no be here o. liability
Come wetin b ur own kwanu... Abi when he was dancing and singing u were paying... Do ur own lets pay so u can invest in agro real estate...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by Clue147: 1:51am On May 24, 2018
GisterBlogger:
good

DOWNLOAD: PETER (Psquare) - EBEANO >>> https://www.gistmore.com/download-mp3-mr-p-peter-psquare-ebeano-internationally
Truth be said,this songs doesn't not belong to mr p.he ripped henry knight
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 3:24am On May 24, 2018
This na “garage” for mansion? undecided
NAIRA nor get value true-true! cry
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by Auxtin85(m): 4:49am On May 24, 2018
soberdrunk:
I don't know where i was when they were sharing "Talents" during creation, Sing i cannot sing!!! Dance i cannot dance!!! Football i cannot play!! If they roast 1 full cow and put 1 'full Geepee tank of beer" on ground that is where i will show myself like class captain!! angry angry See how person garage be like "Auto trade fair" while Mans' still negotiating price of back shocks with Mechanic like say nah National budget we dey debate....... angry

My brother you are twin in all you have mentioned..... I don't know how to do anything at all except being expert in approaching the most pretty woman.
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by decub: 7:03am On May 24, 2018
soberdrunk:
I don't know where i was when they were sharing "Talents" during creation, Sing i cannot sing!!! Dance i cannot dance!!! Football i cannot play!! If they roast 1 full cow and put 1 'full Geepee tank of beer" on ground that is where i will show myself like class captain!! angry angry See how person garage be like "Auto trade fair" while Mans' still negotiating price of back shocks with Mechanic like say nah National budget we dey debate....... angry
Lol, you are really sober drunk. You just lightened my day bro!
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by Chiefkester: 8:25am On May 24, 2018
sean1000x:
Have everyone notice that Igbo artists tend to be tall and handsome compared to their afonja counterparts? Flavour, Pyno, P-square, Kcee, the list goes on and on. Afonjas are always short and tiny like dwarfs....Davido, Wizkid, e.t.c. Just an observation!

i will do u d favour of replying
its not every where u show ur stupidiy in diparity 4 igbo n afonjas....aint u gettin older abou dis sh***....its bcomin lame....better stil go and check aw u wil benefit frm d naira yuan swap..by d tym u ar done u did bcome a wonderful person.....
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by gabicon: 9:16am On May 24, 2018
nice, hard work and pioneering an industry pays. A few of the picture especially the one with the rolls were taken in a car dealership store.
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by polyte: 9:56am On May 24, 2018
who all these help, brother? Many had in the past been this rich, but cannot point to one person they helped. where are they and their huge wealth today? Bro, be wise!
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by OlivePrime: 10:11am On May 24, 2018
The dangers of drug abuse are many, as they are grievous. The Olive Prime Treatment Services runs a premium centre where drug abuse and addiction problems are effectively treated. Our in house team comprises of highly trained experts in the fields of psychiatry, psychology, nursing, art therapy amongst others. Working with some of the best tolls available globally, we are able to see you through to full recovery and restoration effectively putting you back in the drivers' seat of your life.

Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:43am On May 24, 2018
Munzy14:

Attention seeker. no peace of mind until u quote me to get noticed. lol
if I tear you slap,your brain go reset
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by patrickemeh2: 12:56pm On May 28, 2018
Nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Storms Zubby Michael's House In Asaba As Actor Sprays Money / Nollywood Actor, Stanley Okoro Is Dead (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.