Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,701 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) (81747 Views)

Juwon Awe Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Kwara / Peter Okoye's Customized “Mr P” Diamond Necklace [PICS] / Peter Okoye 'Mr P' And 'Empire' Seal A Deal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by koolcat: 5:47pm On May 23, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Come see my dad's garage na undecided
ALL THESE VILLAGE IGBO GIRLS SEF

1 Like

Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by Yinxies(f): 5:48pm On May 23, 2018
He should get back with his brother jor
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by mostHandsome01: 5:49pm On May 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Isn't it ironic?

All those heavy engined cars, but it is a woman that drove these brothers apart.
All these fast cars, but it is Lola that drove them crazy.

Lola didn't just break a family's bond,
She has successfully deprived the world of the whack music they create.

just shut up tribalistic bigotttt

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by KosyJerry(m): 5:49pm On May 23, 2018
AutoJoshNG:

Waste of my data...
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by davidque: 5:50pm On May 23, 2018
typical black man, no sense at all. Just how many of these cars will he drive at once. these cars don't appreciate, they just depreciate
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by EVARISTOMONARCH: 5:51pm On May 23, 2018
DON'T MISS THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY

Bet along while watching the 2018 world cup.

Without a NAIRABET account you are really missing out.

If you don't have a nairabet account and you wish to have inbox me with this email (
evaristomonarch@gmail.com ) for link to register and I will fund you NGN250 immediately for you to start enjoying the best betting experience .

Spread the good news to your family and friends.
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by samdigo90: 5:55pm On May 23, 2018
abeg let them enjoy themselves. these are men that earned their money the hard way. unlike Dino and all those useless politicians that looted everything they got
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by lovelylad: 5:56pm On May 23, 2018
nice rides.
Kinda love this car.

1 Like

Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by package7(m): 5:57pm On May 23, 2018
Excuse me! Are those cars for sale or personal use.... Forget it, these are liabilities jare.. cool
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by allaboutobed(m): 5:57pm On May 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Isn't it ironic?

All those heavy engined cars, but it is a woman that drove these brothers apart.

I was nodding my head b4 till I get to d whack music. I DIS AGREE
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by Jungleluv5: 5:58pm On May 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Isn't it ironic?

why are you talking like this that someone breaks up family bond. Well you are just too tribalism and sentimental.

4 Likes

Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Isn't it ironic?

thunder handle your left breast !! if NL is a representation of how an average nigeria youth reasons then we are doomed.
you were there, living with them abi, douche

5 Likes

Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by MYHUBBY: 6:03pm On May 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Isn't it ironic?

no one need to tell me, I know you ve signed lifetime memorandum with stupidity

As old as you're, you still reason like an average layman. saying a woman break the bond of a family symbolize that Igbo men are weak under the influence of women rights?

your stupidity doesn't even ve limit to know, Peter want freedom, he loves his brother but hate the interference of their senior brother in their personal lives.

pls seek wisdom and stop exhibiting foolishness all in the name of likes on public forum

7 Likes

Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 23, 2018
soberdrunk:
I don't know where i was when they were sharing "Talents" during creation, Sing i cannot sing!!! Dance i cannot dance!!! Football i cannot play!! If they roast 1 full cow and put 1 'full Geepee tank of beer" on ground that is where i will show myself like class captain!! angry angry See how person garage be like "Auto trade fair" while Mans' still negotiating price of back shocks with Mechanic like say nah National budget we dey debate....... angry
Lol I guess we are thesame
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by funtomiee(f): 6:04pm On May 23, 2018
soberdrunk:
I don't know where i was when they were sharing "Talents" during creation, Sing i cannot sing!!! Dance i cannot dance!!! Football i cannot play!! If they roast 1 full cow and put 1 'full Geepee tank of beer" on ground that is where i will show myself like class captain!! angry angry See how person garage be like "Auto trade fair" while Mans' still negotiating price of back shocks with Mechanic like say nah National budget we dey debate....... angry

lol dont worry i work at Geepee would give u one tank for free

2 Likes

Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:05pm On May 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Isn't it ironic?

She has successfully deprived the world of the whack music they create

True.
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by pedrilo: 6:05pm On May 23, 2018
mhisbliss:
He should give me one of the jeep wrangler and I'll start giving a fvck
work for ur money and buy urs. Respect yourself by yourself

1 Like

Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by Westaslave2(f): 6:05pm On May 23, 2018
BANGERLEE1:
You better shut up first and have something before you shout those words your rich pastor are using to deprive you of your Comfort. May God Forgive you for saying words you don’t know its meaning
dnt mind d idiot
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by gidjah(m): 6:06pm On May 23, 2018
Good rides I must confess..just my kind of thing.But to be honest, those are too much for a single man of the house,maintaining them won't be funny financially ,even if he refuses to use them ,he must still have to maintain them every now and then.And perhaps ...how many of those cars him go dey drive in a week on the average ?once again ,nice ride my guy
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 23, 2018
MYHUBBY:

As old as you're, you still reason like a average layman. saying a woman break the bond of a family symbolize that Igbo men are weak under the influence of women rights?

your stupidity doesn't even ve limit to know, Peter want freedom, he loves his brother but hate the interference of their senior brother in their personal lives.

pls seek wisdom and stop exhibiting foolishness all in the name of likes on public forum
Haba that too much Na, beside everyone is entitled to their own opinion, what he said is right perhaps I think if thier wives are not in support of this they wouldn't have broken up finally, he does not like his elder brother interfering but they have been managing all this while, why now

1 Like

Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by magzey: 6:07pm On May 23, 2018
i only see cars and Nothing else whats there to be in Awe? undecided

Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:07pm On May 23, 2018
MYHUBBY:

As old as you're, you still reason like an average layman. saying a woman break the bond of a family symbolize that Igbo men are weak under the influence of women rights?

Please where did he mention Igbos in his comment ?

1 Like

Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by MPESA(m): 6:10pm On May 23, 2018
biacan:
Calm down sober cheesy Your pot belly is a gift wink
Sis you dhey wicked oooo grin
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by Vivipop(f): 6:11pm On May 23, 2018
I am still in awe of the animosity and friction between him and his twin brother beside,how many of those cars can he drive at once?
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by jibs4lv(m): 6:11pm On May 23, 2018
hahahahah lolz grin grin grin kuku kee me rainow
soberdrunk:

1 Like

Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by MYHUBBY: 6:12pm On May 23, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

Please where did he mention Igbos in his comment ?

read my post comprehensively when your mental provider is available before jumping like a loose monkey on my post

if ordinary Lola could break the bond of 3 brothers, it symbolize average Igbo men are weak. if someone as expose as psquare could let that happen shows many igbo men could fall in that class

2 Likes

Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by Kingkevin: 6:13pm On May 23, 2018
Come to my church with your tithe let me pray for you.
soberdrunk:
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 6:13pm On May 23, 2018
sean1000x:
Have everyone notice that Igbo artists tend to be tall and handsome compared to their afonja counterparts? Flavour, Pyno, P-square, Kcee, the list goes on and on. Afonjas are always short and tiny like dwarfs....Davido, Wizkid, e.t.c. Just an observation!

Sooooo true!!!. grin
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 6:13pm On May 23, 2018
soberdrunk:

grin
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by Kingkevin: 6:14pm On May 23, 2018
Beef talk.
MYHUBBY:

read my post comprehensively when your mental provider is available before jumping like a loose monkey on my post

if ordinary Lola could break the bond of 3 brothers, it symbolize average Igbo men are weak. if someone as expose as psquare could let that happen shows many igbo men could fall in that class
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by autonomous22: 6:14pm On May 23, 2018
sean1000x:
Have everyone notice that Igbo artists tend to be tall and handsome compared to their afonja counterparts? Flavour, Pyno, P-square, Kcee, the list goes on and on. Afonjas are always short and tiny like dwarfs....Davido, Wizkid, e.t.c. Just an observation!

Na trouble u dey find abi ...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, Stanley Okoro Is Dead (Photos) / Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) / Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.