Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,118 members, 7,814,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Biafra Day Celebration Turns Bloody In Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Day Celebration Turns Bloody In Anambra (34487 Views)

APC Primary Turns Bloody In Benue As Angry Members Beat Up State Party Chairman / Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) / Biafra Day: Ignore Any Sit-at-home Order, Police Urge Abians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Day Celebration Turns Bloody In Anambra by Pusyiter(m): 4:19pm On May 23, 2018
Igbos and unity/togetherness is like oil and water
Re: Biafra Day Celebration Turns Bloody In Anambra by Metuh: 4:19pm On May 23, 2018
comos:
Igbos and disorganization be like 5 & 6
Shut up and name the region you come from let's see.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Day Celebration Turns Bloody In Anambra by dbynonetwork: 4:19pm On May 23, 2018
M
Re: Biafra Day Celebration Turns Bloody In Anambra by ybalogs(m): 4:19pm On May 23, 2018
Pictures or I don't believe this. 5 killed since yesterday with over 200 arrested and we're just getting to know? Please tell another lie biko.
Re: Biafra Day Celebration Turns Bloody In Anambra by dheilaw1(m): 4:19pm On May 23, 2018
hippopotamus would soon yawn at the pigs
Re: Biafra Day Celebration Turns Bloody In Anambra by Yyeske(m): 4:19pm On May 23, 2018
horsepower101:
BIM Is not the same as MASSOB. Nigerian media has an agenda
Did you and gidggidy attend?
Tell us what happened if you did. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Day Celebration Turns Bloody In Anambra by KosyJerry(m): 4:20pm On May 23, 2018
Re: Biafra Day Celebration Turns Bloody In Anambra by Reference(m): 4:20pm On May 23, 2018
Why can't this government tolerate peaceful demonstrations for once. Is this a totalitarian society. Just so repugnant. That is why there is crisis and bloodshed everywhere. Just so repugnant.
Re: Biafra Day Celebration Turns Bloody In Anambra by cole265(m): 4:20pm On May 23, 2018
Yyeske:
These guys wouldshould never learn.
Re: Biafra Day Celebration Turns Bloody In Anambra by zinaunreal(m): 4:20pm On May 23, 2018
Its not by force to be with Nigeria
Re: Biafra Day Celebration Turns Bloody In Anambra by Adebayor19(m): 4:20pm On May 23, 2018
This is so sad. shocked They should allow this people split in Peace. It's not by force. Wat happened to democracy in this country. This is getting out of hand. I pray this news is not true, cus no pictures or video evidence
Re: Biafra Day Celebration Turns Bloody In Anambra by package7(m): 4:22pm On May 23, 2018
I identify with Jesus Christ. I stand with Igbo though I'm not an igbo person. shocked

1 Like

Re: Biafra Day Celebration Turns Bloody In Anambra by gnykelly(m): 4:23pm On May 23, 2018
homopoliticus:
Please help me, I'm starving, any way u can help is appreciated please
GTBank
Thanks
God bless u
how did you get more to subscribe for data
Re: Biafra Day Celebration Turns Bloody In Anambra by HtwoOw: 4:25pm On May 23, 2018
Government sponsored them and paid to cut them with machetes ?? do you people think upside down ??

Do you even know that MASSOB came to existence in 2009 ? You are Saying Buhari sponsored them as well to undermine LiePob ?

You people are just full of shyyyt

sean1000x:
As the title says: BIM/MASSOB okay! Not IPOB. If you don't know BIM and MASSOB are government sponsored Biafra groups to protest in the name of undermining IPOB. They started fighting when MASSOB refused to share the government money according to the agreement they had. Useless things!

1 Like

Re: Biafra Day Celebration Turns Bloody In Anambra by smileyoo: 4:25pm On May 23, 2018
GoTV:
Anyone that joins the protest is gambling with his or her life. Nigerian security forces likes the smell of blood
especially the blood of the armless and non-violent ones. so sad.
Re: Biafra Day Celebration Turns Bloody In Anambra by ezy9: 4:26pm On May 23, 2018
uhmm
Re: Biafra Day Celebration Turns Bloody In Anambra by Adebayor19(m): 4:26pm On May 23, 2018
homopoliticus:
Please help me, I'm starving, any way u can help is appreciated please
GTBank
Thanks
God bless u

Eeya.... D time u re using to ask for money here. Go for labourer work and get paid or a food canteen and offer to wash plates. U will not starve. I can bet anything
Re: Biafra Day Celebration Turns Bloody In Anambra by Itzonlyme(f): 4:26pm On May 23, 2018
I be Igbo but I don't support Biafra neither do I support this buharilized bloody country. Just wanna test another country/ planet...wish I can fly
Re: Biafra Day Celebration Turns Bloody In Anambra by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 23, 2018
Kill them all as dem no want to get sense. The rich men no dey die. Na only those poor ones dem always kill. Finish them.
Re: Biafra Day Celebration Turns Bloody In Anambra by hush15: 4:28pm On May 23, 2018
drtwist:
The best way to get Biafran is through a democratic way, come together, project leaders with the Biafran ideology like kanu and Sen Abaribe to lead all the south east state and then used their voices to echo your message to world leaders like Catalonia is doing. If not you people will keep on gambling with lives for nothing. Imagine someone like Dino melaye leading your quest

If only fulani herdsmen where that democratic...
Re: Biafra Day Celebration Turns Bloody In Anambra by Adebayor19(m): 4:30pm On May 23, 2018
hush15:

If only fulani herdsmen where that democratic...

Oya continue to use violence and get slaughtered like rams
Re: Biafra Day Celebration Turns Bloody In Anambra by Tunsboy17(m): 4:33pm On May 23, 2018
good for them........stubborn goats
Re: Biafra Day Celebration Turns Bloody In Anambra by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 23, 2018
cole265:

take ya tyme o angry

dont yoke with this matter o

3 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Biafra Day Celebration Turns Bloody In Anambra by baruzeez(m): 4:36pm On May 23, 2018
HeyCorleone:
I am not Igbo but it is very obvious that there is some ulterior motive for not allowing Biafra become independent. It's so obvious. These guys are more important to this country than we can imagine, otherwise why do you think it's difficult to let these people be independent?

The reason why the federal forces fought so hard between 1967-1970 was not because they love to see Nigeria as one but rather the Oil that was in Biafra. If Biafra had nothing of any consequence they would have since gotten their independence.
u no even sabi anything...
so oil dey Biafra ba?
Re: Biafra Day Celebration Turns Bloody In Anambra by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 23, 2018
Oh lord not again I thought we've gone pass this stage already
Re: Biafra Day Celebration Turns Bloody In Anambra by HeyCorleone(m): 4:40pm On May 23, 2018
baruzeez:
u no even sabi anything... so oil dey Biafra ba?
My contention about oil was on old Biafra.
Old Biafra included PortHarcourt and other places in South South today.
Brush up on your history and don't display ignorance on an online forum.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Day Celebration Turns Bloody In Anambra by SirBunky85(m): 4:42pm On May 23, 2018
drtwist:
The best way to get Biafran is through a democratic way, come together, project leaders with the Biafran ideology like kanu and Sen Abaribe to lead all the south east state and then used their voices to echo your message to world leaders like Catalonia is doing. If not you people will keep on gambling with lives for nothing. Imagine someone like Dino melaye leading your quest
kanu cant lead d way cuz hes too uncouth and arrogant to be given audience by the powers dat be.abaribe would prefer the status quo.
Re: Biafra Day Celebration Turns Bloody In Anambra by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 23, 2018
HeyCorleone:
I am not Igbo but it is very obvious that there is some ulterior motive for not allowing Biafra become independent. It's so obvious. These guys are more important to this country than we can imagine, otherwise why do you think it's difficult to let these people be independent?

The reason why the federal forces fought so hard between 1967-1970 was not because they love to see Nigeria as one but rather the Oil that was in Biafra. If Biafra had nothing of any consequence they would have since gotten their independence.
Northerners don't want to lose the oil.

Re: Biafra Day Celebration Turns Bloody In Anambra by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 23, 2018
baruzeez:
u no even sabi anything...
so oil dey Biafra ba?
Anything be like South South for compass?

1 Like

Re: Biafra Day Celebration Turns Bloody In Anambra by SirBunky85(m): 4:45pm On May 23, 2018
HeyCorleone:

biafra no get oil.na south south get oil.
Re: Biafra Day Celebration Turns Bloody In Anambra by Oju4190: 4:46pm On May 23, 2018
drtwist:
My broda abeg tell them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures From Sowore's Party Declaration Today In Abuja / Auction Of 'Stolen' Nigerian Artifacts Goes Ahead In Paris / DSS Arrests Benjamin Fakunle At Retirement Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.