Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) (59869 Views)

Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed / Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS / Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by Tracka: 7:29am On Apr 18, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqEA1pGQ_vI

The gun battle between security men of the Joint Task Force and unknown gunmen in Imo state led to the death of many people.

Salemgists sights graphic videos of some of the youths who were IPOB/ESN affiliates killed by the Nigerian security operatives.

Sources at the scene of the incident said the gun battle also led to the death of some security operatives.

Many houses and shops were also razed down

As at the time of this report, the actual number of casualties could not be ascertained but it was gathered from a source that Orlu Local Government Area experienced unrest through out yesterday, April 17.

The source told salemgists that the shooting started from Banana junction and then extended to the popular Nkwu-Ito Junction and its environs.

He said Vehicular movements were restricted while vehicles and other property were reportedly affected as the unknown gunmen shot sporadically before the security operatives challenged them.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cce00j-KKH-/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by Aonkuuse(m): 7:30am On Apr 18, 2022
Please the killings should stop

Watch the graphic Video Here >>>>> https://salemgists.com/easter-turns-bloody-in-orlu-as-unknown-gunmen-clash-with-jtf-video/

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by helinues: 7:31am On Apr 18, 2022
Toh

The consequences of bringing ants infested woods to the house.

While other regions are busy making policies to improve the development in their regions, SE are busy killing themselves all in the name of punishing Buhari that's in far away Abuja.

Well we go the read the updates for news

321 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 18, 2022
I guess DSS are still the one perpetrating this Evil act, when you speak they insult you instead of them to admit the Truth, they tell you things like “leave our region alone and face bandits”

Killings here and there all for freedom, not even security operative, killing your people again.
The other day one said it's a payback for what the NG soldiers did against the freedom agitators and inside my mind I smiled and shook my head, breeding and supporting terrorist just because you were hurt in the past.
This video bring back memories of the Biafra war,when children starved to death,when people were gunned down for no reason.
This is not the once peaceful East I used to know,it's now a den of terrorist.

211 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by NigerianAngelo(m): 7:33am On Apr 18, 2022
"The gun battle led to the death of some security operatives."

"Security operatives then killed some youths who were suspected to be Ipob affiliates... burnt shops."

So Gunmen engaged you. You couldn't win. You then turned an shot youths and called Ipob affiliates.

One of the reasons why Peter Obi Presidency is important is that it will bring respect to the Igbo blood/race, both from outsiders and from the Igbos themselves. It is an intangible but very important aspect.

102 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by Ndibunna: 7:35am On Apr 18, 2022
Holy holy Nnamdi Kanu is another savior

Holy holy Nnamdi Kanu is another savior

Orlu is now another borno state filled with terrorists of different calibre.

Same orlu zone is clamouring for state creation so that some parts of anambra be merged with them.......God forbid bad thing. Chukwu aju.

May God give Uzodimma strength to flush out the terrorists Ipob and their apologists.

IPOB Terrorism is now clear.

87 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by Whiteangel1234: 7:35am On Apr 18, 2022
helinues:
Toh

While other regions are busy making policies to improve the development in their regions, SE are busy killing themselves all in the name of punishing Buhari that's in far away Abuja.

We have pass a point where we do not care about your sympathy for our cause any more

The average south western is a coward hidden under political correctness , it takes courage to stand up and resist the instrument of states and not succumb to our feet , we are warriors and such death only harden our heart to continue to resist tyranny in our lifetime

126 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by helinues: 7:38am On Apr 18, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

We have pass a point where we do not care about your sympathy for our cause any more

The average south western is a coward hidden under political correctness , it takes courage to stand up and resist the instrument of states and not succumb to our feet , we are warriors and such death only hidden our heart to continue to resist tyranny in our lifetime

Wait, from whom do you guys expecting sympathy or empathy from? From those who advised and warned you about the consequences of the rag tag UGM?

I laugh in Mandarin.

End SARS protest, Igboho's palavas are things that could have brought trouble to our region but we stood firm and avert it

Like I said, we go dey read the updates for news while cross legged behind our phones or keyboards

186 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by Brimstone77: 7:38am On Apr 18, 2022
helinues:
Toh

Here we go again,same people shouting..

"IGBOS ARE KILLING IGBOS" when unknown gun men strike and kill the military are still same people applauding the military when they kill innocent igbos and burn people's houses..

I wish my fellow Igbo will start seeing you lots for what you really are..

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by helinues: 7:40am On Apr 18, 2022
Brimstone77:

Here we go again,same people shouting..

"IGBOS ARE KILLING IGBOS" when unknown gun men strike and kill the military are still same people applauding the military when they kill innocent igbos and burn people's houses..

I wish my fellow Igbo will start seeing you lots for what you really are..

Are UGM Fulani? Tapa or Yoruba? Hell No

They are all Igbo's causing destruction in their own region. We go dey read the updates for news now

105 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by CryptoClub2018: 7:41am On Apr 18, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

The average south western is a coward hidden under political correctness , it takes courage to stand up and resist the instrument of states and not succumb to our feet , we are warriors and such death only hidden our heart to continue to resist tyranny in our lifetime

The only reason why you call sw cowards is because we have accommodated you miscreants and living with you peacefully and likewise you have been a good baby. The day you igbo miscreants start been an idiot on yoruba land that day you will realise that the gentility of a lion isn't cowardness

156 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by Whiteangel1234: 7:42am On Apr 18, 2022
helinues:

Wait, from whom do you guys expecting sympathy or empathy from? From those who advised and warned you about the consequences of the rag tag UGM?

I laugh in Mandarin.

End SARS protest, Igboho's palavas are things that could have brought trouble to our region but we stood firm and avert it

Like I said, we go dey read the updates for news while cross legged behind our phones or keyboards

Advise your Goverment to seek the path of equity and justice and not run a jihadist Regime .

You want unknown gun men to stop but injustice to continue ?

Injustice give rise to unknown gunmen , Nigeria and Nigerians had 50 years+ to right the wrong but selfish politicians , and a deeply tribalistic citizens think we can be hold down forever , you may think what happen in the East does not affect you but after the security is defeated in the East , the Arrow will turn west and Middle belt

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by helinues: 7:43am On Apr 18, 2022
Krss216:
I guess DSS are still the one perpetrating this Evil act, when you speak they insult you instead of them to admit the Truth, they tell you things like “leave our region alone and face bandits”

Killings here and there all for freedom, not even security operative, killing your people again.
The other day one said it's a payback for what the NG soldiers did against the freedom agitators and inside my mind I smiled and shook my head, breeding and supporting terrorist just because you were hurt in the past.

With the level of destruction in SE lately, that's beyond Fulani. Isis or Alqueda should be responsible.

They should continue blaming others for the woes created by their own Igbo people

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by helinues: 7:44am On Apr 18, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

Advise your Goverment to seek the party of equity and justice and not run a jihadist Regime .

You want unknown gun men to stop but injustice to continue ?

Injustice give rise to unknown gunmen , Nigeria and Nigerians had 50 years+ to right the wrong but selfish politicians , and a deeply tribalistic citizens think we can be hold down forever , you may thing what happen in the East does not affect you but after the security is defeated in the East , the Arrow will turn west and Middle belt

UGM to stop for what purposes. When they dare not bring their madness to my region.

As you guys have said UGM are the best cold beer on a sunny day, there is no need of arguing with you people than to dey read the updates for news

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by inoki247: 7:44am On Apr 18, 2022
NigerianAngelo:
"Security operatives killed some youths who were suspected to be Ipob affiliates."

So Gunmen engaged you. You couldn't win. You then turned an shot youths and called Ipob affiliates.

One of the reasons why Peter Obi Presidency is important is that it will bring respect to the Igbo blood/race, both from outsiders and from the Igbos themselves. It is an intangible but very important aspect.

Lol you people are jokers same Peter Obi that's remain mute and your elders dey are not talking Peter Obi neva become president buh right now wetin e dey talk or you think his silent is beta dan speaking against all diz evil going on in your region....

Your elders are not saying anything even the presidential aspirant I guess dey ar all cool with it.....

The Presidential ticket is more important to your elders and aspirants than the security of life in your region.....

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by Brimstone77: 7:45am On Apr 18, 2022
helinues:

Are UGM Fulani? Tapa or Yoruba? Hell No

They are all Igbo's causing destruction in their own region. We go dey read the updates for news now

Ain't the military igbos Killing igbos?

Imagine if it was unknown gun men that killed the military, you hypocrite would have invaded the thread reminding us how ipob and unknown gun men are killing and turning south east to war zone..

Shame on you..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by Whiteangel1234: 7:45am On Apr 18, 2022
CryptoClub2018:

The only reason why you call sw cowards is because we have accommodated you miscreants and living with you peacefully and likewise you have been a good baby. The day you igbo miscreants start been an idiot on yoruba land that day you will realise that the gentility of a lion isn't cowardness

As far as Nigeria remain United , Lagos remain a No Man Land , we own Lagos , we bought it with our money . we control 90% of the micro economy of south west and economy is life of any nation .
Abuja belongs to us also with 70% control

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 18, 2022
helinues:

With the level of destruction in SE lately, that's beyond Fulani. Is or Alqueda should be responsible.

They should continue blaming others for the woes created by their own Igbo people
See the response that one even gave you,I hate when people act like that,fail to address the main issue.
This thing is destroying the orlu region and some fvvls keep applauding the dirty act,is this how freedom is being agitated for?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:45am On Apr 18, 2022
This soldiers and JTF should be in the North fighting bandits n terrorists. .....wonder what they are doing in orlu!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by NigerianAngelo(m): 7:46am On Apr 18, 2022
helinues:

End SARS protest, ...

End SARS was a success . It was stopped at the right time, just when people wanted to hijack it. It achieved it's goals.

5 Likes

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by epondudu: 7:46am On Apr 18, 2022
GAMBARI PA FULANI......Only the wise can relate. undecided

10 Likes

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by Nonpartisan1: 7:46am On Apr 18, 2022
Blame the ipob terrorists, you choose to harbour.

I urge the military not to relent or succumb to blackmail, but forge ahead to rid orlu and Imo state in general of these ipob elements.

Kill all terrorists.

309 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by helinues: 7:46am On Apr 18, 2022
NigerianAngelo:
"Security operatives killed some youths who were suspected to be Ipob affiliates."

Same Obi that the evil James Nwafor did dirty jobs for during his governorship terms in Anambra state? Or are you talking abour Peter Obi of Eritrea?

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by FirstSon01: 7:47am On Apr 18, 2022
AfghanEastern

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by helinues: 7:48am On Apr 18, 2022
NigerianAngelo:

End SARS was a success . It was stopped at the right time, just when people wanted to hijack it. It achieved it's goals.

It was actually hijacked by some people. Na on this forum we witnessed how some people recruited other NL'S to propagate the false narration about acclaimed Lekki massacre

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by Whiteangel1234: 7:48am On Apr 18, 2022
helinues:

UGM to stop for what purposes. When they dare not bring their madness to my region.

As you guys have said UGM are the best cold beer on a sunny day, there is no need of arguing with you people than to dey read the updates for news

Lol insecurity anywhere in Nigeria will affect everybody sooner or later .

There will be economical sabotage , oil installations will become a legitimate military targets , National Grids will collapse as powerline is also a legitimate military target

The more you kill this LIBERATORS ( aka Unknown Gunmen ) The more your harden our people we no more fear death and that is a war you cannot win against people who do not fear death

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 18, 2022
O ga o
Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by helinues: 7:50am On Apr 18, 2022
Brimstone77:

Ain't the military igbos Killing igbos?

Imagine if it was unknown gun men that killed the military, you hypocrite would have invaded the thread reminding us how ipob and unknown gun men are killing and turning south east to war zone..

Shame on you..

Don't feed us Bunkum. I guess chocolates and candies was sent to the military before they started the operation in SE.

Nigeria is over 200 tribes, but only Igbo's who are infact one of the majority tribes in Nigeria crying wolf.

You people should add comedy to your career

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by christistruth01: 7:52am On Apr 18, 2022
helinues:

With the level of destruction in SE lately, that's beyond Fulani. Is or Alqueda should be responsible.

If not for Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB it was almost impossible for Igbo People to be Terrorists

It is just not their Calling

308 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by helinues: 7:52am On Apr 18, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

Lol insecurity anywhere in Nigeria will affect everybody sooner or later .

There will be economical sabotage , oil installations will become a legitimate military targets , National Grids will collapse as powerline is also a legitimate military target

The more you kill this LIBERATORS ( aka Unknown Gunmen ) The more your harden our people we no more fear death and that is a war you cannot win against people who do not fear death

Very wrong. Boko Haram is 2 decades old yet they are not in any part of the Southern Regions.

UGM have started their madness over a year yet their madness is restricted to their region.

If UGM are liberators, then tell them that our gallant security officers are coming for them

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by helinues: 7:53am On Apr 18, 2022
christistruth01:

If not for Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB it was almost impossible for Igbo People to be Terrorists

It is just not their Calli

That was my initial thoughts actually. Cos I keep on saying Igbo's and terrorism are not something that go together but some Igbo's are saying they have other opinions

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by helinues: 7:57am On Apr 18, 2022
Krss216:

See the response that one even gave you,I hate when people act like that,fail to address the main issue.
This thing is destroying the orlu region and some fvvls keep applauding the dirty act,is this how freedom is being agitated for?

Let them continue to be deceiving themselves while their house is burning.

Their case is just like someone who rats invaded his house, instead of pursuing the rats from his house, he decided to be sleeping on his roofs while both rain and sun are beating him badly. When the effects become unbearable, he would come down from the roofs and chase the rats out from his house

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election / Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun / APC Office In Rivers Shutdown, Repainted As House Owner Defects To PDP (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.