Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,447 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) (20433 Views)

Kanu's Arrest: IPOB Protests At British Embassy In Ireland, Submits Petition / Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill / Ruga: IPOB Protests In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) by Ijaya123: 4:03pm On May 23, 2018
jennybright:
We want biafra!!!

We'll Share a Double Funeral -James Hadley Chase
Re: IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) by TheKingIsHere: 4:04pm On May 23, 2018
Mrchippychappy:
I am from the east but these IPOB people should just go and rest abeg, everyone wants Nigeria to break up BUT it wouldn't happen anytime soon, restructuring and regionalism is the way forward for the time being, after 10 years we can revisit the topic of the sovereignty of Nigeria but first things first, restructuring and regionalism.

I tire o... It is just common sense. The way Nigeria is structured, the best way for them to get biafra is through restructuring.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) by makkosky(m): 4:04pm On May 23, 2018
what can i say?

Check my signature
Re: IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) by godwinnd: 4:04pm On May 23, 2018
Am coming back to read comment's
Re: IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) by Simbrixton(m): 4:04pm On May 23, 2018
IPOB God be with you guys

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) by gidgiddy: 4:04pm On May 23, 2018
Born freedom fighters!

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) by Postanalyser: 4:05pm On May 23, 2018
cole265:
Abba boys are dangerous at night grin
We go protest tire grin
When are we going to get seance
We will get "seance" any day you get the spelling right.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) by Ugo4hotish(m): 4:05pm On May 23, 2018
igbos beware of these port Harcourt people.
I don't trust them one beat.. please oh, let's not hope on them via biafra things.
state ise anyi nwere ezuola anyi.
instead of port Harcourt let's fight for asaba and anioma in whole

1 Like

Re: IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) by Roger3D(m): 4:06pm On May 23, 2018
What should be done with these worthless miscreants?
Re: IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) by edupedia: 4:07pm On May 23, 2018
Firefire:
Good move.

Buhary & APC promised restructuring during campaign to get to power; unfortunately they failed to achieve it. More like all the other denied promisese.

....are u sure Buhari did not tell u he will make Prince Harry and Princess Meghan senators of the Federal Republic of Nigeria?.... nonsense
Re: IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) by Ijaya123: 4:07pm On May 23, 2018
Edu3Again:
The Fulani People are so scared of the igbos, they know that without the igbos and other southerners they are lost.

And they thought Biafra was dead, I laugh in Hebrew grin

Issorait to live in self-disillusion. Escape from reality.
Re: IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) by Roger3D(m): 4:08pm On May 23, 2018
Edu3Again:
The Fulani People are so scared of the igbos, they know that without the igbos and other southerners they are lost.

And they thought Biafra was dead, I laugh in Hebrew grin
Biafrrauud is dead and buried
Re: IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) by luckypeace1980: 4:08pm On May 23, 2018
Nice one indeed
Re: IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) by Ijaya123: 4:10pm On May 23, 2018
RuthlessLeader:
But restructuring is what is best for Biafra. If we can decentralize, combine SE and SS together and call the new region biafra while giving them them economic autonomy, everybody is happy and there is no bloodshed

Why are you so desperate for SS into your contraption? Can't you go alone?

Daydreamers... grin cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) by Edu3Again: 4:10pm On May 23, 2018
Roger3D:
Biafrrauud is dead and buried
Ijaya123:

Issorait to live in self-disillusion. Escape from reality.

Only Parasites are scared of us leaving grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) by Firefire(m): 4:11pm On May 23, 2018
[s]
edupedia:

....are u sure Buhari did not tell u he will make Prince Harry and Princess Meghan senators of the Federal Republic of Nigeria?.... nonsense
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) by BUHARImyDOG: 4:12pm On May 23, 2018
the zoo must fail

1 Like

Re: IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) by Ijaya123: 4:12pm On May 23, 2018
gidgiddy:
Born freedom fighters!

More like born noise makers! Bunch of miscreants.

You can argue with your keyboard or keypad.
Re: IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) by Postanalyser: 4:13pm On May 23, 2018
AmiciLord:
Lazy and jobless youths.

As busy as you are,is your crazy name on Forbes? go and sit down and maximize your idleness biko

1 Like

Re: IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) by gidgiddy: 4:13pm On May 23, 2018
Ijaya123:

More like born noise makers! Bunch of miscreants.

You can argue with your keyboard or keypad.

Which is better than Herdsmen doing their own argument with AK47 everyday

1 Like

Re: IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) by BUHARImyDOG: 4:13pm On May 23, 2018
Ijaya123:

transmit your stupid self out of this place, shameless UNITY BEGGER

1 Like

Re: IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) by ORIGENAL(m): 4:14pm On May 23, 2018
soberdrunk:
I don't know how some people will just wake up in the morning and teargas and stray bullet will just be "hungrying" them....... angry
ur grammer self don dey make me hungry
Re: IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) by Edu3Again: 4:15pm On May 23, 2018
Oga MOD why u block my post now embarassed
Re: IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) by Ijaya123: 4:15pm On May 23, 2018
Edu3Again:

Only Parasites are scared of us leaving grin grin grin grin

What exactly do you bring to the table? Let's see what your IGR is compared to others. You are the real parasite feasting on other regions.
Re: IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) by cole265(m): 4:15pm On May 23, 2018
Postanalyser:

We will get "seance" any day you get the spelling right.

hehehe you are smart to know what i mean to write grin

may be you can now get sense grin
Re: IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) by RuthlessLeader(m): 4:17pm On May 23, 2018
Ijaya123:

I don`t care much for Ipob, what I want is restructuring of our nation. Besides historically, Nigeria was originally three groups: The north, west and east

1 Like

Re: IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) by Ijaya123: 4:18pm On May 23, 2018
BUHARImyDOG:
transmit your stupid self out of this place, shameless UNITY BEGGER

You are the real UNITY BEGGER!!! Always begging the SS to unite with you. Can't you go alone?

We don't need anybody. We were already a country within a country long time ago. Not sure you're old enough to know about then.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) by Postanalyser: 4:19pm On May 23, 2018
Ijaya123:

And the supposedly "daydreamers" have succeeded in giving u and your useless president sleepless nights for months?you must be high on codeine.

The reason you ask the guy,why he made mention of SS is simply because you have a complex comprehension issues, go back to the post and you will see that the protest took place in Port Harcourt, which is in Rivers state,which is a SS state....why is every Afonja an slowpoke?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) by limeta(f): 4:20pm On May 23, 2018
I stand with Ipob

1 Like

Re: IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) by Ijaya123: 4:21pm On May 23, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

I don`t care much for Ipob, what I want is restructuring of our nation. Besides historically, Nigeria was originally three groups: The north, west and east

That ship has sailed long time ago.

The people that can make it happen by virtue of the constitution are in the National Assembly, and will consequently lose their seats if it happens.

So tell me, will they make it happen?
Re: IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) by Postanalyser: 4:22pm On May 23, 2018
cole265:

hehehe you are smart to know what i mean to write grin

may be you can now get sense grin

hehehe...since you finally got the spelling right, then we will get it not too long.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 23, 2018
You must be one of those lazy and senseless youths. Go and protest while the rich men amongs you stay at home enjoying themselves. Poor ones like you are always the victim. My friend use your head.

Postanalyser:

As busy as you are,is your crazy name on Forbes? go and sit down and maximize your idleness biko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

''We Have Exceeded Our Promises To Nigerians'' - Garba Shehu Says On PMB's Govt / Kano Assembly Orders Removal Of Kwankwasiyya Inscriptions On Public Buildings / Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.