Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,202 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Tobi Bakre Strikes A Pose With His Father - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tobi Bakre Strikes A Pose With His Father (34406 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Strikes A Pose With Her Son In A Christmas Themed Photos / Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose With Her Range Rover Sport (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose Infront Of Her Multi Million Naira Mansion. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tobi Bakre Strikes A Pose With His Father by Tracypacy(f): 5:23pm On May 23, 2018
INFLATION RATE. | GDP GROWTH:
Jan 2018: 15.33% | Q2 2017: 0.72%
Feb 2018: 14.33% | Q3 2017: 1.17%
Mar 2018: 13.34% | Q4 2017: 2.11%
Apr 2018: 12.48% | Q1 2018: 1.95%

Source: NBS @nigerianstat
Re: Tobi Bakre Strikes A Pose With His Father by abike12(f): 5:23pm On May 23, 2018
rockcitie:
So he disabled his comment section?

Is he scared of internet trolls with their bad mouths plus sadistic comments?

Tobi, you need to rise above those jobless trolls. You have a new life. You are now a celebrity!! Brace up bro!!

Is it fear to decide to block negativity from your life? I think it takes courage to say enough. Celebrity or not, he's human.

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre Strikes A Pose With His Father by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 23, 2018
Esseite:
It seems his father works with FCMB... thought they said he was a Billionaire dad, was wondering why a billionaire son would be struggling for N45m..
"well, non of my business"

That was how toke said her husband was a billionaire husband..(later we learnt she was the breadwinner)
Tonto said her husband was billionaire husband.. (later we learnt she paid her bride-price)...
So because his father is rich now, he should not work for himself again

2 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre Strikes A Pose With His Father by Divay22(f): 5:27pm On May 23, 2018
mogboyelade:
When you and your dad are good pal
True
Re: Tobi Bakre Strikes A Pose With His Father by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 23, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

So because his father is rich now, he should not work for himself again

Billionaire sons wont do BBN...

How many known billionaire sons have you seen on project fame/the voice/etc?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tobi Bakre Strikes A Pose With His Father by BANGERLEE1(m): 5:34pm On May 23, 2018
SolutionMee:
The federal government should look into this ASAP

That's how gaysm starts.

Religiously speaking, Jesus never pose with any of his disciples. This strange act is questionable especially in a country where such act is not legalized.
Stop smoking Colorado... See what it has done to you now!

You see?
Re: Tobi Bakre Strikes A Pose With His Father by DSDLIVEREPORT: 5:35pm On May 23, 2018
I love this .God bless them
Re: Tobi Bakre Strikes A Pose With His Father by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 23, 2018
chuckjonesautos:

Being a billionaire son doesn't mean that you won't want to carve a niche for yourself. I know he will want to prove to his old man that he can do it..

A billionaire son does not have time for BBN.. make name as what with BBN?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tobi Bakre Strikes A Pose With His Father by MYHUBBY: 5:37pm On May 23, 2018
tossie101:
lolz u dont know Yoruba's and their hype.
I said exactly the same thing during the BBN show and I they were attacking me.
Yorubas lie and hype a lot.
The man is just a normal comfortable man he is not a billionaire or close to one.

the same Yoruba that bought porsche for ordinary igbo gf, you Igbo won't stop celebrating online

to even think you believe tonto pay for her bride price that the mumu said speak how dumb you're

you Igbo are just kind of mumu sets of people that get jealous on someone success with your backward region

7 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre Strikes A Pose With His Father by computer0810(m): 5:40pm On May 23, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:
Gossip nigga
sissy nigga
Pussy nigga.
Weak fellow
Poorly trained .
hate will just kill u, what have u achieve in ur life as u r well trained and not weak, ur comment show u r well trained but not brought up well and lack respect

7 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre Strikes A Pose With His Father by chuckjonesautos: 5:41pm On May 23, 2018
Esseite:

Same as being a Musician too?

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre Strikes A Pose With His Father by MYHUBBY: 5:41pm On May 23, 2018
Esseite:

billionaire or not tobi is not your mate. why not invest that your hatred on sth that would transformed your bitterness into sth that would move u forward

4 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre Strikes A Pose With His Father by enemyofprogress: 5:43pm On May 23, 2018
Was he the one that burn him?
Re: Tobi Bakre Strikes A Pose With His Father by SokizzRaven(m): 5:50pm On May 23, 2018
tossie101:
The man is just a normal comfortable man he is not a billionaire or close to one.
Tribalist

2 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre Strikes A Pose With His Father by SokizzRaven(m): 5:55pm On May 23, 2018
tossie101:

He is a weak man, Thats how u know a weak man. So don't be surprised if u watched d show.
I was right you're a Tribalist

3 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre Strikes A Pose With His Father by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 23, 2018
MYHUBBY:

billionaire or not tobi is not your mate. why not invest that your hatred on sth that would transformed your bitterness into sth that would move u forward

Mtcheew.... dont do stupid..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tobi Bakre Strikes A Pose With His Father by MYHUBBY: 6:26pm On May 23, 2018
Esseite:

Mtcheew.... dont do stupid..

see this native fowl doing apprentice hating on someone that's above him. you think tobi have time for all this futile exercise you're exhibiting here?

you better use your time wisely and stop hating on someone that don't even know you exist

4 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre Strikes A Pose With His Father by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 23, 2018
MYHUBBY:

see this native fowl doing apprentice hating on someone that's above him. you think tobi have time for all this futile exercise you're exhibiting here?

you better use your time wisely and stop hating on someone that don't even know you exist

Dont have time for low lifes... dont know about tobi but for you, poverty is written all over.. whatdfuck is my hubby... is that the leach you are sucking on? Get your lazy ass of my mention, all these oversabi and never do well loitering over the web.. just pointed out a fact that does not tally and this idiot shows up.. so much for frustration... haha...are you the billionaire twin also?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tobi Bakre Strikes A Pose With His Father by MYHUBBY: 6:36pm On May 23, 2018
Esseite:

Dont have time for low lifes... dont know about tobi but for you, poverty is written all over.. whatdfuck is my hubby... is that the leach you are sucking on?

if you're emphasizing on my moniker, then I must have made a mistake replying a dimwit

I'm not the cause of your predicament and Tobi's rich or poor won't transformed your retrogressive life

invest your time in developing your slow Brain instead of hating unproductively

6 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre Strikes A Pose With His Father by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 23, 2018
MYHUBBY:

if you're emphasizing on my moniker, then I must have made a mistake replying a dimwit

I'm not the cause of your predicament and Tobi's rich or poor won't transformed your retrogressive life

invest your time in developing your slow Brain instead of hating unproductively

Hahahahaha.. when their lies gets busted, they turn offensive... guess your husband is a trillionaire aswell... lady, go do what you do best.. its almost morning.

Hope tobi get you that financial satisfaction assistance you have been seeking for all over the forum..

Great day..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tobi Bakre Strikes A Pose With His Father by Neoteny(m): 6:47pm On May 23, 2018
Main G?

People still say that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tobi Bakre Strikes A Pose With His Father by MYHUBBY: 6:52pm On May 23, 2018
Esseite:

Hahahahaha.. when their lies gets busted, they turn offensive... guess your husband is a trillionaire aswell... lady, go do what you do best.. its almost morning.

at least by now you can acknowledged the adjectival phrase I used for you earlier

to even think your brain is nt only slow but your eyes are short sighted could put one in a worrisome state after seeing (m) you still referred me as a lady

I should have know how dumb you're when you're using separate compound words together "as well"

3 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre Strikes A Pose With His Father by kennypoka2(m): 6:52pm On May 23, 2018
rockcitie:
So he disabled his comment section?

Is he scared of internet trolls with their bad mouths plus sadistic comments?

Tobi, you need to rise above those jobless trolls. You have a new life. You are now a celebrity!! Brace up bro!!
He's not scared of trolls. He respects his father so much that he won't want any idiot to insult him online

6 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre Strikes A Pose With His Father by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 23, 2018
MYHUBBY:

at least by now you can acknowledged the adjectival phrase I used for you earlier

to even think your brain is nt only slow but your eyes are short sighted could put one in a worrisome state after seeing (m) you still referred me as a lady

I should have know how dumb you're when you're using separate compound words together "as well"

What male uses "My hubby" ... oh, is that why you are all up on tobi, wow i don't discriminate genders but sorry if thats the way guys go into you.. i am straight..

Well.. hope the "ass well" gets you that financial assistance you seek on your threads...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tobi Bakre Strikes A Pose With His Father by mogboyelade(f): 7:20pm On May 23, 2018
mrdashing10:

pals
thanks.
Re: Tobi Bakre Strikes A Pose With His Father by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 23, 2018
mogboyelade:
thanks.
Welcome boo kiss
Re: Tobi Bakre Strikes A Pose With His Father by WhiskeyTangoFox: 7:31pm On May 23, 2018
tossie101:

See pple wey no know facts, U guys seem to be pained and hurting. Executive Director fcmb (Uk and Nigeria) including holding top management positions in commercial and merchant banking business for 12 of his 22 years career. Ok mayb u guys have no idea wot dat mite mean, bt for the yoruba folks, the man is a recognised "Otunba", you guys shld know what that means. Even close associates to the family can confirm, saying they comfortable is an understatement. Fact is, they are minted and luxurious. If you no know, then you no know.
Besides, i honestly think it's pained ceec fans that keep banging on this, it's no more about tobi claiming 23, they've moved on to if his dad is a billionaire or not. If it makes u all feel better, keep doubting, not going to change the facts. U lot shld do more facts finding before spewing trash.

4 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre Strikes A Pose With His Father by Forpink2: 7:41pm On May 23, 2018
nice
NaijaCelebrity:
BBNaija Ex Housemate, Tobi Bakre took to his Instagram page to share some photos of himself with his beloved father, Femi Bakre with caption saying...

Super productive meeting with my main G. Popman. Years of wisdom growing up and he steady keeps em coming.

Tobi disbale his comment section after the post...

http://news.nollyzone.com/bbnaija-tobi-strike-a-pose-with-his-father-femi-bakre/
Re: Tobi Bakre Strikes A Pose With His Father by Punstar: 7:56pm On May 23, 2018
tossie101:

You Igbos ehhh.

Davido's father is wealthy, yet nigga has to hustle double. Now he bought a Porsche for an Igbo female dog biatch cry cry girl who is excited to be the third/fourth babymama. Just as you concluded, Davido is only lying and hyping her.

Grow up, you guys won't...Na so so to dey monitor Yorubas upandan

4 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre Strikes A Pose With His Father by Morayo1306: 7:56pm On May 23, 2018
Nice
Re: Tobi Bakre Strikes A Pose With His Father by Yoruba4Life: 7:57pm On May 23, 2018
tossie101:

You get boil for brain, abi?

2 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre Strikes A Pose With His Father by Kabaka100: 7:57pm On May 23, 2018
Two handsome boys!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Blasts Lady Who Asked Him His Source Of Wealth In New Childhood Beef, / Flavour Pictured With His First Daughter (photo) / Billionaire Kids DJ Cuppy And Kiddwaya Dancing To Davido’s New Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.