Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,783 members, 7,813,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Tobi Bakre Strikes A Pose With His Father - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tobi Bakre Strikes A Pose With His Father (34376 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Strikes A Pose With Her Son In A Christmas Themed Photos / Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose With Her Range Rover Sport (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose Infront Of Her Multi Million Naira Mansion. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tobi Bakre Strikes A Pose With His Father by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:32pm On May 23, 2018
[quote author=mogboyelade post=67813189]When you and your dad are good pals

Not like the one my mom claims to be my dad
Re: Tobi Bakre Strikes A Pose With His Father by Munzy14(m): 8:45pm On May 23, 2018
post=67813754:
His dad looks young and strong, even his mum looks hip.

He got that energy from his dad obviously.

He would have represented BBnaija better as the winner.
He was the best man, until he fd his game.
Re: Tobi Bakre Strikes A Pose With His Father by MYHUBBY: 9:17pm On May 23, 2018
Esseite:

What male uses "My hubby" ... oh, is that why you are all up on tobi, wow i don't discriminate genders but sorry if thats the way guys go into you.. i am straight..

Well.. hope the "ass well" gets you that financial assistance you seek on your threads...

if you can't ask your kinsmen that babysit QST of using aboki buhari and other numerous monikers, how dare u have the effrontery to QST my moniker

I can use yourheadisnotcorrect for all I care, how would that restore your lost senses tell me?

not ass well mumu "as well" I'm not financially handicapped and if I'm I would never hate on those that have made it. stop hating on those that are successful, they ain't the cause of your misfortune
Re: Tobi Bakre Strikes A Pose With His Father by samzzycash(m): 10:14pm On May 23, 2018
Benekruku:
Dude better make do with the present fame and stop posting picture.

Everyday depreciates his value and soon will be forgotten in no time.

He should learn from predecessors
if you don't know something why not just try to find out instead of commenting anyhow. Go to his page and see what he already planed. It's the best initiative i have seen so far. Creative and original idea. Not all those ones relying on endorsement. Dude is carving a niche for himself.
Re: Tobi Bakre Strikes A Pose With His Father by samzzycash(m): 10:18pm On May 23, 2018
tossie101:

A person who kills doesn't allow some1 to carry cutlass behavior nd him.

The almighty gossip is now scared of criticism
SMH
wow so you are saying people will actually criticize a photo of him and his father. Look if that will happen then it's better to disable comment than reading shit about your innocent father. If that is not right thing to do then i don't know what kind of brain you have..
Re: Tobi Bakre Strikes A Pose With His Father by Davonjagah(m): 11:21pm On May 23, 2018
SolutionMee:
The federal government should look into this ASAP

That's how gaysm starts.

Religiously speaking, Jesus never pose with any of his disciples. This strange act is questionable especially in a country where such act is not legalized.
You don smoke baba its obvious
Re: Tobi Bakre Strikes A Pose With His Father by Benekruku(m): 12:05am On May 24, 2018
samzzycash:
if you don't know something why not just try to find out instead of commenting anyhow. Go to his page and see what he already planed. It's the best initiative i have seen so far. Creative and original idea. Not all those ones relying on endorsement. Dude is carving a niche for himself.

Niche grin

Hello, everybody tries to do that when out of the house.

How many of the predecessors are standing today. Check how many has been out of that house with rational to how many standing tall today.

5months from now, they did be in the grave of fame if work is not done.

What is he doing outside pictures, do I need to be on someone's page to measure productivity? Was never on Uti 's page but saw how he came out.
Re: Tobi Bakre Strikes A Pose With His Father by samzzycash(m): 12:14am On May 24, 2018
Benekruku:

Niche grin

Hello, everybody tries to do that when out of the house.

How many of the predecessors are standing today. Check how many has been out of that house with rational to how many standing tall today.

5months from now, they did be in the grave of fame if work is not done.

What is he doing outside pictures, do I need to be on someone's page to measure productivity? Was never on Uti 's page but saw how he came out.

you see. You haven't even taken your time to see his initiatives. You think he is just one of those guys rushing to release music or trying to sell products with their little fame.. Check out what he has planned out before talking. Dude isn't even on about making big bucks but being of positive impact to the society. You should try and check out his proposed plan if you know you want to criticize him.
Re: Tobi Bakre Strikes A Pose With His Father by tossie101(f): 11:23am On May 26, 2018
samzzycash:
wow so you are saying people will actually criticize a photo of him and his father. Look if that will happen then it's better to disable comment than reading shit about your innocent father. If that is not right thing to do then i don't know what kind of brain you have..

Stop talking trash.. No sane person will insult his father.. All comments are about tobi.. He is scared of critics
Re: Tobi Bakre Strikes A Pose With His Father by tossie101(f): 11:24am On May 26, 2018
Punstar:

[s]You Igbos ehhh.

Davido's father is wealthy, yet nigga has to hustle[s] double. Now he bought a Porsche for an Igbo female dog biatch cry cry girl who is excited to be the third/fourth babymama. Just as you concluded, Davido is only lying and hyping her.

Grow up, you guys won't...Na so so to dey monitor Yorubas upanda[/s]n
[/s]
You people lie a lot!. Simple
Re: Tobi Bakre Strikes A Pose With His Father by tossie101(f): 11:26am On May 26, 2018
WhiskeyTangoFox:

[s]See pple wey no know facts, U guys seem to be pained and hurting. Executive Director fcmb (Uk and Nigeria) including holding top management positions in commercial and merchant banking business for 12 of his 22 years career. Ok mayb u guys have no idea wot dat mite mean, bt for the yoruba folks, the man is a recognised "Otunba", you guys shld know what that means. Even close associates to the family can confirm, saying they comfortable is an understatement. Fact is, they are minted and luxurious. If you no know, then you no know.
Besides, i honestly think it's pained ceec fans that keep banging on this, it's no more about tobi claiming 23, they've moved on to if his dad is a billionaire or not. If it makes u all feel better, keep doubting, not going to change the facts. U lot shld do more facts finding before spewing [/s]trash.
Trash!!
No time to read!!
Re: Tobi Bakre Strikes A Pose With His Father by tossie101(f): 11:28am On May 26, 2018
MYHUBBY:

t[s]he same Yoruba that bought porsche for ordinary igbo gf, you Igbo won't stop celebrating online

to even think you believe tonto pay for her bride price that the mumu said speak how dumb you're

you Igbo are just kind of mumu sets of people that get jealous on someone success with your backward regio[/s]n

Trash!! Abeg who is davido who is chioma undecided
U actually think everybody is concerned about ur davido and Chioma hype madness.
I swear.. I CARE LESS!
Re: Tobi Bakre Strikes A Pose With His Father by WhiskeyTangoFox: 11:29am On May 26, 2018
tossie101:

Trash!!
No time to read!!

Ibile....u sabi read?
Re: Tobi Bakre Strikes A Pose With His Father by tossie101(f): 11:36am On May 26, 2018
WhiskeyTangoFox:

Ibile....u sabi read?

No
Re: Tobi Bakre Strikes A Pose With His Father by samzzycash(m): 11:55am On May 26, 2018
tossie101:

Stop talking trash.. No sane person will insult his father.. All comments are about tobi.. He is scared of critics
who is talking trash between me and you.. So he disable comment on one picture out of over 600 he is scared of critics. What about the one he has been taking. If your brain is filled with mucus that doesn't mean you shouldn't be able to think small..
Re: Tobi Bakre Strikes A Pose With His Father by tossie101(f): 6:40pm On May 26, 2018
samzzycash:
[s]who is talking trash between me and you.. So he disable comment on one picture out of over 600 he is scared of critics. What about the one he has been taking. If your brain is filled with mucus that doesn't mean you shouldn't be able to think small.[/s]
Rubbish!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Blasts Lady Who Asked Him His Source Of Wealth In New Childhood Beef, / Glory Brown Pre-Wedding Photos, As Traditional Wedding Holds / Florence Onuma, Her Twin Children And Her Husband (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.