Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

*if I Were Atiku Abubakar: Four Things I'd Have Done Differently * *by=>chinedu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / *if I Were Atiku Abubakar: Four Things I'd Have Done Differently * *by=>chinedu (390 Views)

Edo 2024: What Asue Brings To The Edo Table Differently By Gabriel Osagie / If i was born before the Civil War Era i'd have done this / IPOB Are Attention Seekers, If I Was Buhari, I'd Have Destroyed Them - PDP Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

*if I Were Atiku Abubakar: Four Things I'd Have Done Differently * *by=>chinedu by chi2054real: 4:41pm On May 23, 2018
1. I would have Commenced Heart to Heart consultation with all PDP Governors who will eventually be among delegates to decide my fate in the PDP primaries. Most Governors in their executive positions would like to be treated nicely and given relevance. They are presently the backbones of the party and none of them should be ignored or relegated to the background considering the obvious fact that they have all vehemently stood their grounds against our oppressor - the All Progressive Congress APC; Preaching the sermon of your “plans for the liberation of all the citizens of Nigeria without the exception of any tribe and tongue from the entrapment of the APC Change which is negative in orientation”.

2. Feeling the obvious neglect existing in this country on the part of the youths' relevance in governance, I will begin to sample smart Youths for the post of Vice President. This will give you crowd and massive support from the youths who form 75% of Voters strength in this country, it will also enhance their sense of belonging. It will be a bold footprint in the Sand of time that I conquered the existing practice of gross neglect for the youths. Don’t forget the saying: “the power of the youths is the commonwealth of the entire world. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr Said “Today our survival depend on our ability to stay awake, to adjust to new idea and to face the challenge of Change”. Incorporating the youths Vice presidency idea in your manifestoes will greatly grant you numbers and help outwit this endemic challenge of Change.

3. I will Consider an Igbo Vice President for industrialization outlook based on the following:
(I). The outgoing Vice President is a Yoruba. They are our best brothers but has little contribution of WILL when it comes to actual decisions in governance. They have also enjoyed power in all category as far as Nigeria is concerned but the Igbo’s are truly feeling marginalized and excluded from the scheme of things in the Nigeria nation.
(II). The outgoing vice President doesn’t have progressive ideas because he is limited by law which he studied but law does not exist in vacuum.Law is for and/or of something and our country need more of industrialization to be out of this present state of economic woes.
(III). The outgoing Vice President has little or no knowledge about industrialization.
The Igbos are also feeling marginalized and giving them the VP position will give you the entire country and silence the voice of agitation often heard from the South East.

4. I will commence a nation Wide Party Repositioning tour to consolidate your presence in PDP, this will go a long way to assure PDP members that they are not losing you henceforth to other parties. Rebuilding trust will Improve Your Performance. Knowing the trust level is crucial to understanding how to interact with others. Developing cooperative and unconditional trust among Party Stakeholders, Decisions can happen faster, and complexities can be reduced. Furthermore you can use the tour strategy to appease all stakeholders who feel aggrieved in one way or the other and then carry them along in your pursuit. This tour will also help appease your co-aspirants who might soft tune the imperative alternatives.

These are the few among the many strategies Chinedu Eya will put in place if he was Atiki Abubakar.

Read more>>> https://chinewsandentertainment..com/2018/05/if-i-were-atiku-abubakar-four-things-id.html

Re: *if I Were Atiku Abubakar: Four Things I'd Have Done Differently * *by=>chinedu by NwaNimo1(m): 5:01pm On May 23, 2018
Ok.,,,,, but he is another Satan to PDP.

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Resumes To Senate In A Critical Condition(photo) / Delta South Political Appointees Passed Vote Of Confidence On Okowa / Former Ondo State Governor To Run For Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.