Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,012 members, 7,814,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

IPOB Are Attention Seekers, If I Was Buhari, I'd Have Destroyed Them - PDP Chief - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Are Attention Seekers, If I Was Buhari, I'd Have Destroyed Them - PDP Chief (2809 Views)

Why Was Buhari Carrying A Bag During Inauguration? Who Else Noticed It? / “jimi Agbaje Is A Cancer In Lagos PDP.- Chief Layi Ogunbambi / Alleged Voter Cards Deals: PDP Chief Held In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Are Attention Seekers, If I Was Buhari, I'd Have Destroyed Them - PDP Chief by nairalandankrah: 6:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
Alhaji Lawal Usman, a Chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Kaduna State, has described Indigenous People of Biafra IPOB as a great joke with members who just want attention from the Federal Government.

Usman who also said the group’s threats to break away from Nigeria, was not real spoke to News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Sunday in Zaria

He added that IPOB’s campaign lacked support from the leaders of the South East.

“We have Igbo people living and doing business in all parts of the country, are you saying that this people are ready to fold their businesses and fortunes and just go back empty handed from Nigeria.

“The whole thing about IPOB is a great joke, they just want attention from the Federal Government.

“I don’t take them seriously, left to me, they won’t last more than one week, especially if the government is serious about dealing with them.

“There are millions of people in South East who believe in oneness of Nigeria, I think that IPOB is made up of some trouble makers, making noise trying to seek government attention,” Usman said.

He said that the group had no knowledge of Nigeria’s politics.

“They are young men who have no knowledge of the country’s history, especially the Civil War, I think they needed to be educated on the history of the country, because they are acting blindly.

“They are also seeking for foreign funding from enemies of Nigeria who do not wish the country well,” he said.
Usman said that Igbo business men were scattered across the country, doing legitimate businesses and ownership property.

“There are Igbo businessmen and women in Kano for example doing business and living peacefully for years and they are not talking of Biafra.
“There are Igbo businessmen in Abuja, in Yola, Kaduna, Sokoto and all-over the North owning property and living like Kings in the areas, they are not talking of Biafra.

Usman advised IPOB to channel it grievances through the South East representatives at the National Assembly rather than engage in violent campaign without results. (NAN)

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/11/14/ipob-a-great-joke-says-kaduna-pdp-chieftain/

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: IPOB Are Attention Seekers, If I Was Buhari, I'd Have Destroyed Them - PDP Chief by System202: 6:44pm On Nov 14, 2021
Uh
Re: IPOB Are Attention Seekers, If I Was Buhari, I'd Have Destroyed Them - PDP Chief by Golan007: 6:45pm On Nov 14, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Are Attention Seekers, If I Was Buhari, I'd Have Destroyed Them - PDP Chief by vedaxcool(m): 6:47pm On Nov 14, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin everybody is just treating ipob like wasted Mpuru Mmiri addicts, no regard for whatsoever. First Cownu driver, Chidoka, called them mad now they are being called attention seeking fiendish thieves!

The truth of the matter is Buhari has not used serious force on them, perhaps he views them as mentally handicapped fools!

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Are Attention Seekers, If I Was Buhari, I'd Have Destroyed Them - PDP Chief by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 14, 2021
Perfectly summarized.... 100 percent true talk

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Are Attention Seekers, If I Was Buhari, I'd Have Destroyed Them - PDP Chief by Emergingnation(m): 6:48pm On Nov 14, 2021
Lol ! IPOB are attention seekers whose threat to break away is not real, yet your Jihadist government is busy wailing before like an infant who is suffering from feed deprivation before international community.....

Chronic unity beggars can't imagine their terrorist life without Igbo in Nigeria, cos Without whom they will go into Oblivion due their Backwards and parasitic nature..

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: IPOB Are Attention Seekers, If I Was Buhari, I'd Have Destroyed Them - PDP Chief by Golan007: 7:02pm On Nov 14, 2021
vedaxcool:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin everybody is just treating ipob like wasted Mpuru Mmiri addicts, no regard for whatsoever. First Cownu driver called them mad now they are being called attention seeking fiendish thieves!

The truth of the matter is Buhari has not used the a serious force on them, perhaps he views them as mentally handicapped fools!

Who is Kanu's driver?

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Are Attention Seekers, If I Was Buhari, I'd Have Destroyed Them - PDP Chief by realstars: 7:07pm On Nov 14, 2021
Lawal usman is a terrorist who own Bandits distroying the hausa geople of the north, if he like after reading my comment let him mention me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Are Attention Seekers, If I Was Buhari, I'd Have Destroyed Them - PDP Chief by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 14, 2021
Him papa left bobbi

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Are Attention Seekers, If I Was Buhari, I'd Have Destroyed Them - PDP Chief by LLiKYekoba: 7:08pm On Nov 14, 2021
Abokkey and their big gworo mouth.

Na so dem talk say Biafra won't last 1 week in 1966, they ended up losing thousands of their soldiers and slaves for 3 years, and had to run to Britain for blockade weapons and naval ships.

I dey pray make this kain bloody abokey take power, make we set the whole country on fire. Bastard dirty uncircumcised abokey terrorist. Biafra will continue to be your nemesis until una get sense.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Are Attention Seekers, If I Was Buhari, I'd Have Destroyed Them - PDP Chief by techWriter3: 7:12pm On Nov 14, 2021
Perfectly summed.... 100 million true chat

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Are Attention Seekers, If I Was Buhari, I'd Have Destroyed Them - PDP Chief by WeAREallPERV: 7:14pm On Nov 14, 2021
The Islamisation/ fulanisation agenda of the the janghaweeds unites them, irrespective of their party affiliation....
Hope those saying that Ipob is PDP sponsored can now desist from spewing that trash henceforth...

God bless MNK

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Are Attention Seekers, If I Was Buhari, I'd Have Destroyed Them - PDP Chief by gidgiddy: 7:15pm On Nov 14, 2021
There are millions of non Nigerians such as Ghananians, Lebanese, Indians and Chinese living and doing business in Nigeria

Yet there is Ghana, Lebanon, India and China. These non Nigerians all have their own separate countries, but live in Nigeria

So why can't millions of Igbos live in Nigeria and have Biafra?

These Northerners have Boko haram, ISWAP, killer herdsmen, bandits, all armed and killing hundreds of Northerners daily

But this Northerner's problem is IPOB?

Some people can be very stupid

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Are Attention Seekers, If I Was Buhari, I'd Have Destroyed Them - PDP Chief by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:16pm On Nov 14, 2021
This one's problem is IPOB not the Insecurity ravaging the north.

So unfortunate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Are Attention Seekers, If I Was Buhari, I'd Have Destroyed Them - PDP Chief by kollinzgee(m): 7:19pm On Nov 14, 2021
You are confident Millions of igbos support one Nigeria but you are afraid of conducting a referendum.Restructuting una no gree,division una no gree,state police una no gree,vAt collection una no gree,it's only a toddler that will fail to see Nigeria is heading towards the rocks pretty fast.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Are Attention Seekers, If I Was Buhari, I'd Have Destroyed Them - PDP Chief by christistruth01: 7:24pm On Nov 14, 2021
They are hoping Buhari would pay them off like the Niger Delta Militants

We have patiently explained to them why that would not happen but they are bent on self destruction

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Are Attention Seekers, If I Was Buhari, I'd Have Destroyed Them - PDP Chief by Golan007: 7:30pm On Nov 14, 2021
gidgiddy:
There are millions of non Nigerians such as Ghananians, Lebabese, Indians and Chinese living and doing business in Nigeria

Yet there is Ghana, Lebanon, India and China. These non Nigerians all have their own separate countries, but live in Nigeria

These Northerners have Boko haram, ISWAP, killer herdsmen, bandits, all armed and killing hundreds of Northerners daily

When the time comes you would know what separation breeds.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Are Attention Seekers, If I Was Buhari, I'd Have Destroyed Them - PDP Chief by PVision2020(m): 7:32pm On Nov 14, 2021
gidgiddy:
There are millions of non Nigerians such as Ghananians, Lebabese, Indians and Chinese living and doing business in Nigeria

Lol...you can't eat your cake and have it.

You hated Yorubas and Hausa-Fulanis and you still want to stay with them while having your phantom BIAFRA abi?

Everyone knows the BIAFRA shenanigan is your default mode when you've been skewed out of the sharing Formula at the center, it has always been a huge joke from deranged attention seekers.

You want your BIAFRA but you still want to litter the nooks and crannies of Nigeria benefitting from the same Nigeria you hated...Lol

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Are Attention Seekers, If I Was Buhari, I'd Have Destroyed Them - PDP Chief by vedaxcool(m): 7:34pm On Nov 14, 2021
Golan007:

Who is Kanu's driver?

Former minister of aviation chidoka

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Are Attention Seekers, If I Was Buhari, I'd Have Destroyed Them - PDP Chief by tsdarkside(m): 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2021
gidgiddy:

gettaut....!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Are Attention Seekers, If I Was Buhari, I'd Have Destroyed Them - PDP Chief by tsdarkside(m): 7:36pm On Nov 14, 2021
kollinzgee:
You are confident Millions of igbos support one Nigeria but you are afraid of conducting a referendum.Restructuting una no gree,division una no gree,state police una no gree,vAt collection una no gree,it's only a toddler that will fail to see Nigeria is heading towards the rocks pretty fast.

you will loose even the referendum....una said no elections in anambra,and it still happened....

keep on makin noise from abroad....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Are Attention Seekers, If I Was Buhari, I'd Have Destroyed Them - PDP Chief by Golan007: 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
vedaxcool:

Former minister of aviation chidoka

Hahaha.
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Are Attention Seekers, If I Was Buhari, I'd Have Destroyed Them - PDP Chief by vedaxcool(m): 7:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
[s]
Emergingnation:
IPOB won't join issues with mental derail Ab0ki, cos they are below our standard......
[/s]

Yet you came to this thread and started crying on my mention that I should give you some attention.... grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Are Attention Seekers, If I Was Buhari, I'd Have Destroyed Them - PDP Chief by Moferere: 7:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
Likewise me
Re: IPOB Are Attention Seekers, If I Was Buhari, I'd Have Destroyed Them - PDP Chief by Coldsperm: 7:42pm On Nov 14, 2021
Abokis mumu nobi small, so I am not surprised. Ipob is formidable and undefeatable.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Are Attention Seekers, If I Was Buhari, I'd Have Destroyed Them - PDP Chief by Emergingnation(m): 7:43pm On Nov 14, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]
[s]
Yet you came to this thread and started crying on my mention that I should give you some attention.... grin grin grin grin grin grin[/s]
yes, we won't join issues with AB0KI , cos they are below standard in the scheme of things.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Are Attention Seekers, If I Was Buhari, I'd Have Destroyed Them - PDP Chief by dasparrow: 7:45pm On Nov 14, 2021
Lawal Usman is entitled to his opinion. However, if he thinks his people can kill the Igbos, take over their ancestral lands and go scott free, he will have another thing coming. Bloody terrorist!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Are Attention Seekers, If I Was Buhari, I'd Have Destroyed Them - PDP Chief by mediainc: 7:47pm On Nov 14, 2021
grin
Re: IPOB Are Attention Seekers, If I Was Buhari, I'd Have Destroyed Them - PDP Chief by Godjone(m): 7:47pm On Nov 14, 2021
Useless human being. Go and destroy bandits in the north. Efulefu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Snippets From Mr. Peter Obi's Appearance At Channels Television / Bianca Ojukwu Share Her Experience On Peter Obi Supposed Stinginess / Just In: Explosion Rocks RCCG Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.