Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away - Crime (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away (103568 Views)

Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" / Nigerian Lady Slaps Man In Italy As They Fight & Expose Themselves (photos) / Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:51am On May 24, 2018
ceejayx:

If having sex with dickmongers like you is illegal,then ur whole generation will suffer cos that's the only attribute they possess.
Must you relate all your arguments to sex?It must be you are well starved.
Anyway I would take that as a compliment it is not easy for traffickers like yourself to patronize them over there.
Remember don't cross the border..
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Akinwale1424(m): 10:52am On May 24, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I don't take the words of illiterate seriously just attack them again.
Brostitute motorpark tout.
Tk It Serious Now, Homeless Hopeless Mad Dog
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:52am On May 24, 2018
Akinwale1424:
Keep Barking Bitch
#Brostitute.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:53am On May 24, 2018
Akinwale1424:
Tk It Serious Now, Homeless Hopeless Mad Dog
Is your life that bad?
Hope you are not suffering from all these?
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Akinwale1424(m): 10:54am On May 24, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
#Brostitute.
Harlot, One Corner Bitch
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Nobody: 10:55am On May 24, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Must you relate all your arguments to sex?It must be you are well starved.
Anyway I would take that as a compliment it is not easy for traffickers like yourself to patronize them over there.
Remember don't cross the border..
Lol it all boils down to ur title..what type of a queen spends all her tym trolling guys shamelessly? Lemme guess..a còck-loving, jizz guzzling ass fairy Queen.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Akinwale1424(m): 10:55am On May 24, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Is your life that bad? Hope you are not suffering from all these?
Well Ask Ur Mother That
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:55am On May 24, 2018
Akinwale1424:
Harlot, One Corner Bitch
Give it up for Akinwale1424 one of the famous brostitute molosho's in town.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:57am On May 24, 2018
Akinwale1424:
Well Ask Ur Mother That
Again don't you try to bring in my family.At least show some respect. You are warned. There is no need to ask her that she is well civilized.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Akinwale1424(m): 10:58am On May 24, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Give it up for Akinwale1424 one of the famous brostitute molosho's in town.
Just Like Ur Father Abi grin Brainless Jobless Ugly Breastless Young Bitch
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:58am On May 24, 2018
ceejayx:

Lol it all boils down to ur title..what type of a queen spends all her tym trolling guys shamelessly? Lemme guess..a còck-loving, jizz guzzling ass fairy Queen.
I don't troll guys they troll me and you guessed wrong.

The Amazon Queen is the one that does that.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:00am On May 24, 2018
Akinwale1424:
You asked for it.

So your father was the one who introduced you to the business he didn't do a good job if you ask me.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:00am On May 24, 2018
Akinwale1424:
You asked for it.

So your father was the one who introduced you to the business he didn't do a good job if you ask me.

#Brostitute.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Akinwale1424(m): 11:03am On May 24, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

You asked for it.

Like D Way Ur Mother Tot U How To Brag And Form Online Abi, Claimin What U're Nt In Real Life, Amazon Slave Indeed
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Nobody: 11:04am On May 24, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

I don't troll guys they troll me and you guessed wrong.

The Amazon Queen is the one that does that.
Oh really,i thought an amazon queen is just a sexual lioness who lives and feeds on erect còcks,my bad.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:04am On May 24, 2018
Akinwale1424:
Like D Way Ur Mother Tot U How To Brag And Form Online Abi, Claimin What U're Nt In Real Life, Amazon Slave Indeed
No but I am sure your mother taught you to be forming real man online when in reality you are a brostitute.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:05am On May 24, 2018
ceejayx:

Oh really,i thought an amazon queen is just a sexual lioness who lives and feeds on erect còcks,my bad.
Well you thought wrong.
You can check my signature and the internet for further details.
The Amazon Queen.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Nobody: 11:10am On May 24, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Well you thought wrong.
You can check my signature and the internet for further details.
The Amazon Queen.
Wow I doubt we still have such warriors like that anymore,they are now commonly referred to as SLAY QUEENS,be informed.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:11am On May 24, 2018
ceejayx:

Wow I doubt we still have such warriors like that anymore,they are now commonly referred to as SLAY QUEENS,be informed.
I am not a slay queen.
I am a good girl.
Who believes in hardwork and smartwork.I am not like that.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Akinwale1424(m): 11:12am On May 24, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

No but I am sure your mother taught you to be forming real man online when in reality you are a brostitute.
I Swear U Boring Die,ur Misereble Life Just Tire Me And Who Is Forming Real Man Online?, So U Think Na Every Nl Guy U Fit Troll And Go Without Been Attacked Huh, I Just Pity That Innocent Guy That Will Marry U In Future Smd
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Akinwale1424(m): 11:14am On May 24, 2018
ceejayx:

Slave Nt Queen because Her Type Full Street Wella

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Nobody: 11:15am On May 24, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

I am not a slay queen.
I am a good girl.
Good to know,ur significant other made me think otherwise.
Apologies
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:16am On May 24, 2018
Akinwale1424:
I Swear U Boring Die,ur Misereble Life Just Tire Me And Who Is Forming Real Man Online?, So U Think Na Every Nl Guy U Fit Troll And Go Without Been Attacked Huh, I Just Pity That Innocent Guy That Will Marry U In Future Smd
You achieved nothing and only disgraced yourself since.
Don't pity him because he is the luckiest man in the world I cannot say the same for you.
I knew you would say I am boring because you expected me to stoop so low to insult you with vulgar words.I don't like doing that.
And you are the boring one because our exchange was not actually intellectual and civil.
Now run along.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Akinwale1424(m): 11:17am On May 24, 2018
ceejayx:

Slay Queens grin Mad Man grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by chisure: 11:18am On May 24, 2018
If only most men who are questioned for domestic violence act like this
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:18am On May 24, 2018
ceejayx:
Good to know,ur significant other made me think otherwise. Apologies
So you are this nice? I thought you were a troublemaker after insulting my friend biacan. I am truly sorry for insulting you I never knew you were this nice.
I am so sorry and do not take my words to heart.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Akinwale1424(m): 11:18am On May 24, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

You achieved nothing and only disgraced yourself since.
Don't pity him because he is the luckiest man in the world I cannot say the same for you.
I knew you would say I am boring because you expected me to stoop so low to insult you with vulgar words.I don't like doing that.
And you are the boring one because our exchange was not actually intellectual and civil.
Now run along.
Boring Long Note, Keep Trying Amazon Bitch
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Akinwale1424(m): 11:20am On May 24, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

I am not a slay queen.
I am a good girl.
A Good Girl Or Mad Girl? because Ur Madness Get Grade
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:22am On May 24, 2018
Akinwale1424:
Boring Long Note, Keep Trying Amazon Bitch
Your friend just made me feel bad for the insults earlier so I won't engage you anymore or call you a brostitute.
It is all good.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:23am On May 24, 2018
APCsupporter:

Lolgrin

He will redesign her face. Her silly men-hating friends will come here looking for justice
I am in a good mood now so no need to hallucinate over what can never happen.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Akinwale1424(m): 11:23am On May 24, 2018
APCsupporter:

Lolgrin

He will redesign her face. Her silly men-hating friends will come here looking for justice
Lol grin I Hate Gentle Guys

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos / Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) / The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.