Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God (15307 Views)

Dear Atheist, What If You Died And Appeared Before The Devil in hell? / To the atheist, what do you think? / Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by AtYourCervix: 6:40am On May 24, 2018
HardMirror:
so i am an atheist because of christians or what are you saying? Cant you read? I am not an atheist becos of what christians are. I am an atheist because i decide to think for myself, while you christians have to appeal to authority for everything you believe. So dont come up with bullcrap telling asking me if i am an atheist because christians appeal to authority

Christianity is a textbook example of appeal to an authority called Yahweh, just that the authority being appealed to is imaginary

Christian: Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla

skeptic: How do you know this?

Christian: Yahweh said so in this book containing talking snakes, talking donkeys, virgin birth, dragons etc

Jack Schaap: I'm 55 and I have to marry my 17 year old church member

Skeptic: why?

Jack Schaap: Yahweh told me to do it

7 Likes

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by CAPSLOCKED: 6:42am On May 24, 2018
AnonyNymous:
Did you watch it to the end? You should've seen how it ended.
I DID AFTER MIDNIGHT.
GREAT CONCEPT, MAKES SENSE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by felixomor: 8:24am On May 24, 2018
HardMirror:
so i am an atheist because of christians or what are you saying? Cant you read? I am not an atheist becos of what christians are. I am an atheist because i decide to think for myself, while you christians have to appeal to authority for everything you believe. So dont come up with bullcrap telling asking me if i am an atheist because christians appeal to authority
Its a shame you cant even read your own post.
Next time, think before writing

1 Like

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 8:25am On May 24, 2018
felixomor:

Its a shame you cant even read your own post.
Next time, think before writing
has frustration set in? grin. Next time address the op and dont go on a wild goose chase

1 Like

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by felixomor: 8:31am On May 24, 2018
HardMirror:
has frustration set in? grin. Next time address the op and dont go on a wild goose chase
Delude not,
The wild goose chase,
Didnt stop seun (an atheist) from confirming the rubbish u posted.

1 Like

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 8:32am On May 24, 2018
felixomor:

Delude not,
The wild goose chase,
Didnt stop seun (an atheist) from confirming the rubbish u posted.
cos u need seun to think for you. You cannot think for yourself. Are you a baby?

2 Likes

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by felixomor: 8:35am On May 24, 2018
HardMirror:
cos u need seun to think for you. You cannot think for yourself. Are you a baby?
I sited seun because he is an atheist
For him to confirm your stupid post,
Shows the extent of the stupidity

1 Like

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 8:41am On May 24, 2018
felixomor:

I sited seun because he is an atheist
For him to confirm your stupid post,
Shows the extent of the stupidity
oh o! Lol. Just the same way christians condemn each other right? I am yet to see a church in nigeria or anywhere in the world that is not opposed by other christian sects. So has that stopped you from choosing to be a christian still? Seun can say what he wants, besides others dont agree with him. The most important thing is for you to think for yourself. Muslims are theists and they say u christians are zombies and dummies, i guess i should take their word for it, afterall you are proving them right with your appeal to authority (even when seun is no authority)

2 Likes

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by felixomor: 8:52am On May 24, 2018
HardMirror:
oh o! Lol. Just the same way christians condemn each other right? I am yet to see a church in nigeria or anywhere in the world that is not opposed by other christian sects. So has that stopped you from choosing to be a christian still? Seun can say what he wants, besides others dont agree with him. The most important thing is for you to think for yourself. Muslims are theists and they say u christians are zombies and dummies, i guess i should take their word for it, afterall you are proving them right with your appeal to authority (even when seun is no authority)
The Lies have started pouring in
Show us the part of koran that says Christians are dummies.
No need to exaggerate to cover up this gaffe
Moving on isnt hard
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 8:59am On May 24, 2018
felixomor:

The Lies have started pouring in
Show us the part of koran that says Christians are dummies.
No need to exaggerate to cover up this gaffe
Moving on isnt hard
koran? So u want to pretend that even here on nairaland muslims dont see christians as fools? Be like say the dolts you associate with daily makes you think everyone is one. Keep up your clabbering. If i dont reply you just know i am giving the best answer to a fool
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by felixomor: 9:17am On May 24, 2018
HardMirror:
koran? So u want to pretend that even here on nairaland muslims dont see christians as fools? Be like say the dolts you associate with daily makes you think everyone is one. Keep up your clabbering. If i dont reply you just know i am giving the best answer to a fool
Do Muslims not live by koran again?
Or u want to feign ignorance?
Or u have muslim eyes to know how they see Christians?

Keep quiet and take your L in peace.
You posted rubbish. Simple

1 Like

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by spartan117(m): 9:17am On May 24, 2018
HardMirror:

Oga, you shall know the truth and it shall set you free. A christian would say you are still in bondage and hell bound cos of your islamic believes, have you taken time to listen to them? Are they not making sufficient sense? Why have you not given your life to christ? Pray for yourself and hope the th christians are not right. Otherwise try and open your mind and learn. You are probably a muslim cos ur parent are muslims, the challenge is to question what you believe because it is expected of you.
I've past the stage of 'questioning my beliefs' and have come to a form of knowledge called epignosis, it's the highest form of knowledge far superior to scientific knowledge or any other earthly knowledge.

Epignosis is exact and precise knowledge that can only be revealed to a man by a higher being i.e the spirit of God. When you attain this form of knowledge you no longer ask juvenile questions like does God exist or I need material prove that God exists, you function from a higher dimension far higher than than the 3 dimensional world in which our senses limit us to.

You function in the 6th dimension, the realm of knowledge, you simply can't access this dimension by limiting yourself to the sensual plain i. e our 3 dimensional world.
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by rhektor(m): 9:22am On May 24, 2018
felixomor:

Do Muslims not live by koran again?
Or u want to feign ignorance?
Or u have muslim eyes to know how they see Christians?

Keep quiet and take your L in peace.
You posted rubbish. Simple

I don't even know what HardMirror is looking for on this forum again. You think we have have forgotten a tale of two mirrors?
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 10:05am On May 24, 2018
rhektor:

I don't even know what HardMirror is looking for on this forum again. You think we have have forgotten a tale of two mirrors?
cheesy cheesy cheesy
keep living in dream land. Where is the old scammer that was using multiple accounts to fool gullible kids like you today? Hardmirror still here, he is so gone i cant even remember his name
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 10:06am On May 24, 2018
spartan117:

I've past the stage of 'questioning my beliefs' and have come to a form of knowledge called epignosis, it's the highest form of knowledge far superior to scientific knowledge or any other earthly knowledge.

Epignosis is exact and precise knowledge that can only be revealed to a man by a higher being i.e the spirit of God. When you attain this form of knowledge you no longer ask juvenile questions like does God exist or I need material prove that God exists, you function from a higher dimension far higher than than the 3 dimensional world in which our senses limit us to.

You function in the 6th dimension, the realm of knowledge, you simply can't access this dimension by limiting yourself to the sensual plain i. e our 3 dimensional world.
na so. A man who stops learning. You have known it all.
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by spartan117(m): 10:35am On May 24, 2018
HardMirror:
na so. A man who stops learning. You have known it all.
I can never stop learning I've barely scratched the tip of the iceberg as far as spiritual understanding is concerned.

Let me tell you this, it is the simple answer to all the questions atheist ask Christians: we live in a 3 dimensional world that limits us to this sensual plain, but there exists a 4th dimension called the realm of faith ; you can only gain access to this dimension through the Holy Spirit this is where the prove of God's existence is, if you keep searching the sensual plain for prove you will only get hints (because the sensual realm was created from the faith dimension) the actual prove resides in the faith dimension.

:Now faith is the assurance (the confirmation, the title deed) of the things [we] hope for, being the proof of things [we] do not see and the conviction of their reality [faith perceiving as real fact what is not revealed to the senses]. Hebrews 11:1

There are still more dimensions! We have the 5th dimension that is the realm of love, the 6th dimension which is knowledge I.e epignosis the highest form of knowledge revealed to man, the 7th dimension which is wisdom.

But first the Holy Spirit must reveal the 4th dimension to you, this is the realm where the spirit takes men to that makes them belief fully in an unseen being, no man can reveal this dimension to you because no soul has ever been won to the kingdom by eloquence of speech, only the Holy Spirit can do that but he won't force you to receive him.
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by M0ron: 10:39am On May 24, 2018
HardMirror:

Lol. That is where you miss it. You are obligated to watch it if you must comment on it, else how do you intend to make any sensible counter argument? You see why common sense is said not to be common? Lol grin grin
Summarize the arguments otherwise I can post a video and charge you to react to it
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 10:41am On May 24, 2018
M0ron:

Summarize the arguments otherwise I can post a video and charge you to react to it
did i charge u to comment? If u must contribute, make sure it is meaningful, if you wld make sense you have to watch the video, else you would be off point. Use ur sense

1 Like

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 10:42am On May 24, 2018
spartan117:

I can never stop learning I've barely scratched the tip of the iceberg as far as spiritual understanding is concerned.

Let me tell you this, it is the simple answer to all the questions atheist ask Christians: we live in a 3 dimensional world that limits us to this sensual plain, but there exists a 4th dimension called the realm of faith ; you can only gain access to this dimension through the Holy Spirit this is where the prove of God's existence is, if you keep searching the sensual plain for prove you will only get hints (because the sensual realm was created from the faith dimension) the actual prove resides in the faith dimension.

:Now faith is the assurance (the confirmation, the title deed) of the things [we] hope for, being the proof of things [we] do not see and the conviction of their reality [faith perceiving as real fact what is not revealed to the senses]. Hebrews 11:1

There are still more dimensions! We have the 5th dimension that is the realm of love, the 6th dimension which is knowledge I.e epignosis the highest form of knowledge revealed to man, the 7th dimension which is wisdom.

But first the Holy Spirit must reveal the 4th dimension to you, this is the realm where the spirit takes men to that makes them belief fully in an unseen being, no man can reveal this dimension to you because no soul has ever been won to the kingdom by eloquence of speech, only the Holy Spirit can do that but he won't force you to receive him.
u contradict urself. The prove that Harrypotters world exist cant be from harrypotter, it can only be founded in reality not fiction. Faith is as good as fiction, anyone can claim anything by faith. What if i told you i serve the god that created Yahweh? Gwagwa created Yahweh, but you dont know because you are not operating at my level of faith. How does that sound to you?

3 Likes

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by M0ron: 10:43am On May 24, 2018
HardMirror:
did i charge u to comment? If u must contribute, make sure it is meaningful, if you wld make sense you have to watch the video, else you would be off point. Use ur sense
You haven’t watched because your broke arse can’t afford to
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by spartan117(m): 10:58am On May 24, 2018
HardMirror:
u contradict urself. The prove that Harrypotters world exist cant be from harrypotter, it can only be founded in reality not fiction. Faith is as good as fiction, anyone can claim anything by faith. What if i told you i serve the god that created Yahweh? Gwagwa created Yahweh, but you dont know because you are not operating at my level of faith. How does that sound to you?
That is why there are signs that follow those who believe. From the faith realm you can affect the sensual realm because the sensual realm was created from the faith dimension like I said earlier.

Mark 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
Mark 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Unfortunately not all Christians are conscious of this fact only the few who have this knowledge (epignosis) are able to function this way.
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 11:21am On May 24, 2018
spartan117:

That is why there are signs that follow those who believe. From the faith realm you can affect the sensual realm because the sensual realm was created from the faith dimension like I said earlier.

Mark 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
Mark 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Unfortunately not all Christians are conscious of this fact only the few who have this knowledge (epignosis) are able to function this way.
i can also claim i have experience the miraculous from Gwagwa the creator of Yahweh. I once died and he raised me back to life, if i want to start talking about the miraculous power of Gwagwa nairaland would crash from lack of bandwidth to accommodate my stories. Go figure
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by shyanaa: 2:27pm On May 24, 2018
huh?
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by spartan117(m): 2:44pm On May 24, 2018
HardMirror:
i can also claim i have experience the miraculous from Gwagwa the creator of Yahweh. I once died and he raised me back to life, if i want to start talking about the miraculous power of Gwagwa nairaland would crash from lack of bandwidth to accommodate my stories. Go figure
But you know that that isn't true.
Looks like we've started traveling in circles in this discussion.

I'll say this again it's not up to me to prove it to you I'm not the one who does the convincing my job ends at telling you about christ. It's the Holy Spirit that convicts the hearts of sinners and turn them to christ I can only pray that you get this personal experience so that your soul might be saved.
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 3:01pm On May 24, 2018
spartan117:

But you know that that isn't true.
Looks like we've started traveling in circles in this discussion.

I'll say this again it's not up to me to prove it to you I'm not the one who does the convincing my job ends at telling you about christ. It's the Holy Spirit that convicts the hearts of sinners and turn them to christ I can only pray that you get this personal experience so that your soul might be saved.
what makes you say i know what i say is not true? Ok you also know what you say aint true. You find it convenient to accuse all other religion to be based on lies, but refuse yours is based on the inventions of man. Really laughable
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by spartan117(m): 3:08pm On May 24, 2018
HardMirror:
what makes you say i know what i say is not true? Ok you also know what you say aint true. You find it convenient to accuse all other religion to be based on lies, but refuse yours is based on the inventions of man. Really laughable

Finally God bless you and keep you.
Peace of the Lord.
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by felixomor: 3:47pm On May 24, 2018
rhektor:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol
grin
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by rhektor(m): 7:46pm On May 24, 2018
HardMirror:
keep living in dream land. Where is the old scammer that was using multiple accounts to fool gullible kids like you today? Hardmirror still here, he is so gone i cant even remember his name

Scammers like you will continue to thrive on a faceless forum like this. By the way did you just write kids? You must be Robert Mugabe grin
Multiple accounts? So you're still singing this old song like a broken record.
If not that Seun is being partial, you should have been ban for life on this forum for writing lies here in your bid to fool the uninformed

1 Like

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 8:23pm On May 24, 2018
rhektor:

Scammers like you will continue to thrive on a faceless forum like this. By the way did you just write kids? You must be Robert Mugabe grin
Multiple accounts? So you're still singing this old song like a broken record.
If not that Seun is being partial, you should have been ban for life on this forum for writing lies here in your bid to fool the uninformed
can you remind us of these lies you talk about? You lost me here
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by luvmijeje(f): 9:42pm On May 24, 2018
I didn't bother watching it because I don't have data to waste. Op, summarize and get ready to be question.
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 10:27pm On May 24, 2018
luvmijeje:
I didn't bother watching it because I don't have data to waste. Op, summarize and get ready to be question.
i shld summarize for a broke ass like you? Nairaland wont kill me with all this comedians. grin grin
By the way i dont understand the last sentence in your post. I should get ready to be question

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians / Confessing Sins To A Priest , Right Or Wrong ? / "Ephraim Ononye Heals A Lady With Sickle Cell, Changes Genotype From SS To AA"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.