Stats: 3,151,227 members, 7,811,626 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill People Along Makurdi Naka Road (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Kill People Along Makurdi Naka Road (Graphic Photos) (36497 Views)

Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway / Breaking: Fulani Herdsmen Massacre Along Makurdi And Abuja Expressway / Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill People Along Makurdi Naka Road (Graphic Photos) by Elliot2(m): 10:07pm On May 23, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

I agree totally. My condolences. RIP
lol. No vex for ma wrong choice of word.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill People Along Makurdi Naka Road (Graphic Photos) by oluwakingsley101(m): 10:31pm On May 23, 2018
synthersisi:
SAD

bro drop you digit let's relate.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill People Along Makurdi Naka Road (Graphic Photos) by Ogunleti01: 10:43pm On May 23, 2018
sean1000x:
Afonjas want to finished us all in this country. AFONJAS...LET GO OF THIS COUNTRY YOU ARE HOLDING ONTO FOR SELFISH REASONS FOR ALL THIS EVIL STOP. Other tribes, hold afonjas responsible because Igbos have done their part to get us out of this mess; they have sacrificed millions since 1960s and still sacrificing till today. Afonjas will start typing "condolences" like the one below me. They have been typing these "condolences" since 5 yrs ago. But when you tell them lets end this country for all this to stop, they say no, tomorrow Benue people are kill again, they type "condolences." Afonjas, keep your blood thirty condolences to yourselves. Wicked things!
when you were busy smoking DAT your kukuye I told you it has some allergic reactions but you wouldn't listen
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill People Along Makurdi Naka Road (Graphic Photos) by skales67(m): 11:26pm On May 23, 2018
doctokwus:
Just goes to show that they see Osinbajo as a figure head.A VP that sits in a government as christians are being murdered,and to show how irrelevant the herdsmen see him,they murdered more just a few kilometres from where him,Amaechi and Onyeama were shedding political campaign tears.
I repeat,Osinbajo is just the propaganda version of fmr VP Namadi Sambo.
He should busy himself preaching his useless sermons in Aso Rock chapel on Sundays as his only duty as VP,just as Sambo work schedule was reading newspapers!

But you voted for him and his principal.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill People Along Makurdi Naka Road (Graphic Photos) by Ezeamaemmanuel(m): 11:43pm On May 23, 2018
Shut up bro!
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Get help.... I foresee you running naked to the market place screaming "AFONJA"

How are they related to this sad story? Are they the cause of your impotence ? Don't hate those greater than you, strive to improve yourself.

Case in point , you are abusing the tribe of the owner of Nairaland. Wasting your hard earned money enriching him.

My condolences ...RIP
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill People Along Makurdi Naka Road (Graphic Photos) by Btruth: 12:09am On May 24, 2018
....Makurdi-Naka road? I know that road very well. What's happening in this country? It means we are all not safe.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill People Along Makurdi Naka Road (Graphic Photos) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 12:20am On May 24, 2018
Ezeamaemmanuel:
ezeamaemmanuel to his useless homosexual father and worthless wh0re mother:Shut up bro!

I agree
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill People Along Makurdi Naka Road (Graphic Photos) by daniya10(m): 12:31am On May 24, 2018
But wait oo! How them take know say na herdsmen sef? Me no see any herdsmen for there ooo. Them arrest any of them(perpetrators )?
Since wey Buhari assume power, E be like say every killing, armed robbery, and every evil acts, na Fulani herdsmen they carry am out for 9ja.
Hate breeders!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill People Along Makurdi Naka Road (Graphic Photos) by Maket: 3:41am On May 24, 2018
God what do I do? I am planning to go to the same Naka through Makurdi by first week of June.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill People Along Makurdi Naka Road (Graphic Photos) by harmony940(m): 7:14am On May 24, 2018
You have a great point,but please what agreement was that.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill People Along Makurdi Naka Road (Graphic Photos) by ezegenigbonine: 7:30am On May 24, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Get help.... I foresee you running naked to the market place screaming "AFONJA"

How are they related to this sad story? Are they the cause of your impotence ? Don't hate those greater than you, strive to improve yourself.

Case in point , you are abusing the tribe of the owner of Nairaland. Wasting your hard earned money enriching him.

My condolences ...RIP

In one way or the other, afonja is the cause why because they forced buhari on innocent citizens and they have never condemned his action for once. Even when ariwa youths condemn his action a gonna is still his great supporter. Even when obj, fayose complain of his wicked act, afonja still will not see anything bad with him.

Pls why is there no state of emergency in Benue?
I traveled to Benue the other day, no single police or army check point on the road. The prefare to post all the force to the east.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill People Along Makurdi Naka Road (Graphic Photos) by ezegenigbonine: 7:33am On May 24, 2018
daniya10:
But wait oo! How them take know say na herdsmen sef? Me no see any herdsmen for there ooo. Them arrest any of them(perpetrators )?
Since wey Buhari assume power, E be like say every killing, armed robbery, and every evil acts, na Fulani herdsmen they carry am out for 9ja.
Hate breeders!

Maybe it will affect your relation one day so that you will know how painful it is.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill People Along Makurdi Naka Road (Graphic Photos) by oyetunder(m): 8:07am On May 24, 2018
Henon:
You don't sell market, you sell goods.
I use your brethren terminology

Two Youth Leaders Shot Dead At A Beer Parlour In Imo State. Graphic Photos / 16-Year-Old Boy Breaks Into A Shop, Steals Laptop, Phones & Panties In Lagos / Reign Of Terror: Lagos Blackspots Where Hoodlums Rob, Assault Citizens In Broad