Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Mimi Orjiekwe Rumored To Be Pregnant For Mike Ikuku - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mimi Orjiekwe Rumored To Be Pregnant For Mike Ikuku (35401 Views)

‘Ikuku’ — Alexx Ekubo's Customised Number Plate (Photos) / Mimi Orjiekwe Reacts To Reports That She Is Pregnant For Michael Ikuku / Mimi Orjiekwe Remarries, 3 Months After Divorcing Charles Billion For Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Rumored To Be Pregnant For Mike Ikuku by mekonglobal(m): 10:46pm On May 23, 2018
undecided Pomo marketers.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Rumored To Be Pregnant For Mike Ikuku by Neoteny(m): 11:38pm On May 23, 2018
Is everyone in warri a billionaire?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Rumored To Be Pregnant For Mike Ikuku by Killurself: 12:25am On May 24, 2018
Ashawoooo, Nigeria actress with cheerful kitten.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Rumored To Be Pregnant For Mike Ikuku by KanwuliaExtra: 2:46am On May 24, 2018
So glad women are getting smart! cheesy
Have your children and fashi the men if they do not want to be with you simple!

Abortion nor dey reign again o.

“CHEF CHIOMA! Take note”! wink Don't allow that “AfonjaJUJU” aka DAVIDO fry all your eggs with intercontinental diseases o! grin With all his IGBO-SMOKING, he will soon super from DSC!(dead-sperm-count) cheesy

Go MIMI! Rock ‘em BILLIONAIRES!
Marriage is not necessary.
Have your own kids o.
The MEN ARE ALL BABY-DADDIES! kiss
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Rumored To Be Pregnant For Mike Ikuku by thunderbabs: 4:32am On May 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Charles Billions scammed her with his name.
She has now met the real billionaire.

But this woman is pure scum.
To think she returned her brideprice to now become a babymama shrinks my balls.

If dt ur shrinked balls see her very fair thighs, e go stretch back to full length with full force undecided
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Rumored To Be Pregnant For Mike Ikuku by itzme1234: 5:40am On May 24, 2018
This one own na legit oooo. Person when shell settle for case when he win against them no be beans ooook.
He has vessels abi na how una dey call am when dey give am millions of naira everyday
Am suprised he still wan get another wife after 3 abi na 4 sef
LesbianBoy:
Meanwhile, efcc should start going after all these billionaires. Most of them are not using their money to better people's life it's only to fvck the sh*t out of all these hoes claiming actress and give them plenty money that's what they do. I mean see the likes of onyi alexx, ruth kadiri they have all suddenly turned producers. Spending millions to produce movies. Where did they get the money from? angry
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Rumored To Be Pregnant For Mike Ikuku by otokx(m): 7:02am On May 24, 2018
Neoteny:
Is everyone in warri a billionaire?!

The worse part is there are still very bad and flooded roads in Warri, the place is not developing as it should.

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Rumored To Be Pregnant For Mike Ikuku by wingmanII: 8:57am On May 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You never had any balls to start with. Detestable scum
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Rumored To Be Pregnant For Mike Ikuku by AngelicBeing: 9:23am On May 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

tongue

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Rumored To Be Pregnant For Mike Ikuku by Assassin101: 9:58am On May 24, 2018
guy u baaaaaad gan

soberdrunk:
See face like 'low budget Indonesian barbie doll", once these hungry actresses see or smell money they will just miss their period like blind man way dey do target practice, awon gold diggers oshi!!! angry
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Rumored To Be Pregnant For Mike Ikuku by Nobody: 11:11am On May 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Really? Your balls shrunk? Please let's have a look, seeing is believing.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Rumored To Be Pregnant For Mike Ikuku by wink2015(m): 12:09pm On May 24, 2018
owisdom58:
Nollywood actress and single mother of one Mimi Orjiekwe is reportedly pregnant with Billionaire Mike Ikuku, SDK reports.

In the Rumour Has It section of the SDK blog, the actress whose daughter just clocked one is in a steaming affair with the Billionaire and is presently pregnant.

The reports have it that Mimi whose marriage crashed shortly before the birth of her child had already moved into the Banana Island mansion of Mike Ikuku who had also been linked romantically with several other top actresses in the industry.

SDK’s source reveals that Mimi is already showing and only posting old pictures. She was also reportedly spotted in Ikoyi where she went for a medical check with her best friend.

Although the news has not been confirmed or debunked by the actress, a trip to her page, however, shows she hasn’t been posting her photos lately.

If the reports are true, congratulations are in order for Mimi.

Also, check Born Again Actress, Tonto Dikeh Shares Heavy Makeup Pictures

https://silverbirdng.com/2018/05/23/say-mimi-orjiekwe-pregnant-warri-billionaire-mike-ikuku/

SHE IS A MULLATO LIKE BEN MURRAY BRUCE!
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Rumored To Be Pregnant For Mike Ikuku by ronaldbecky(m): 1:37pm On May 24, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Meanwhile, efcc should start going after all these billionaires. Most of them are not using their money to better people's life it's only to fvck the sh*t out of all these hoes claiming actress and give them plenty money that's what they do. I mean see the likes of onyi alexx, ruth kadiri they have all suddenly turned producers. Spending millions to produce movies. Where did they get the money from? angry
it is ur money...go and make ya money and do wat eva u like wit it.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Rumored To Be Pregnant For Mike Ikuku by Tedpgrass: 1:28am On Aug 21, 2018
ALAYORMII:
At the time of Obatala, three people came to him dragging a young man with them and said to him: Babalawo, aboru boyè! This man has murdered our father
*Obatala* : why did you kill their father?

*Young man* : I'm a guardian, my goat ate from his farm, and their father threw a stone at him and he died, I also took the stone and threw it at him and he also died.

*Obatala* : because of this, I will pass judgment (charge with murder) on you.

*Young man* : I ask for 3days before you pass the judgment, my late father left me some wealth and I have a sister to take care of, if you kill me now, the wealth and my sister will have no guardian.

*Obatala* : who will stand for your bail?

*Young man* : looking into the crowd, he pointed *Lamurudu*

*Obatala* : do you agree to stand for him Lamurudu?

*Lamurudu* : Beeni (yes)

*Obatala* : you stand for someone you don't know, if he doesn't return you will receive his penalty.

*Lamurudu* : I accept

The young man left, after 2days, and into the 3rd day no sign of him.

Everyone was scared for Lamurudu who accepted to receive the penalty of death if the man fails to come.

Before the time for isi'nu, the boy appeared exhausted in appearance, and stood before Obatala.

*Young man:* I have handed the wealth and the welfare of my sister to my uncle, I'm now yours, you may pass the penalty.

In great shock and surprise, Obatala said: why did you return after having a chance to escape the penalty?

*Young man:* I was afraid, it will appear that humanity has lost the ability to fulfill promises kept.

Obatala turned and looked at Lamurudu: why did you stand for him?

*Lamurudu*: I was afraid, it might appear that humanity have lost the will to do good to others.

This scenario pleased the brothers who wanted justice for their father's death and so, said they have forgiven the young man.

*Obatala*: furiously said, why?

They said: we are afraid, it will appear as though forgiveness has lost place in the heart of humanity.

I have also painfully translated this beautiful message and passed it to you in fear that it might appear that reminders towards doing good has lost place in humanity (eda) if I don't.
For Olodumare's sake I encourage you to also pass it on, in fear that it might appear spreading goodwill messages has lost place in humanity,.
Happy Yoruba Day.
Wuwa bi Omoluabi!

Beautiful!!!!
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Rumored To Be Pregnant For Mike Ikuku by Oladokehinde(m): 3:47pm On Feb 28, 2021
free browsing VPN

No. No VPN will give you access to free internet. VPNs will only encrypt your data or make you anonymous along with unblocking most websites ...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Awilo Longomba Poses Wit Peter Okoye & Okocha As He Hangout Wit Them In Lagos(pi / Toke Makinwa Slams Those Saying She Now Has A 'One Sided' Hip / Throwback Photo Of E-money Emeka Okonkwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.