Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Double Blessing!!!!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Double Blessing!!!!!! (822 Views)

Blessing Time / Double Salary, Ippis And Revenue Generating Agency / Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Double Blessing!!!!!! by PURITYAUTOZ: 8:40pm On May 23, 2018
Don’t know where to start....Just wanna use the platform to encourage all the youths out there be strong, courageous, focus and most especially be prayerful. One day the Lion of Judah will remember you. God gave me unmerited blessing. A new job, I mean job not work. Now working with the biggest brewery company in the world with a very good salary. Please don’t ask me how I got the job...it was from the internet......

6 Likes

Re: Double Blessing!!!!!! by qeemus: 8:43pm On May 23, 2018
congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Double Blessing!!!!!! by graciamore(f): 8:49pm On May 23, 2018
PURITYAUTOZ:
Don’t know where to start....Just wanna use the platform to encourage all the youths out there be strong, courageous, focus and most especially be prayerful. One day the Lion of Judah will remember you. God gave me unmerited blessing. A new job, I mean job not work. Now working with the biggest brewery company in the world with a very good salary. Please don’t ask me how I got the job...it was from the internet......
I key unto this testimony. I shall be next to testify

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Double Blessing!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 23, 2018
Congratulations bro

God will do mine
Re: Double Blessing!!!!!! by SamBalo08935: 10:37pm On May 23, 2018
congratulation bro....I key into your testimony IJN.. God that did it for you will also provide a blessed job and not work for me as well very soon.

1 Like

Re: Double Blessing!!!!!! by Yewandequeen(f): 12:04am On May 24, 2018
Congratulations.

I can feel how happy you are.
Re: Double Blessing!!!!!! by SirToothBrush: 12:53am On May 24, 2018
PURITYAUTOZ:
congrats man
Re: Double Blessing!!!!!! by browncolysis(m): 1:27pm On May 24, 2018
God will never failed those who trust in him, we'll all have job and not work by God grace. Amen!
Re: Double Blessing!!!!!! by Newspaper86: 2:33pm On May 24, 2018
PURITYAUTOZ:
congratulations

(1) (Reply)

Are You Looking For Job? / Graduate Trainee 2018 | Dufil Prima Foods Plc. / Dangote Refinery Massive Recruitment For 2019 ( Over 4,000 Slots ) Updated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.