Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,549 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

When You Are Hungry Can You Serve God Almighty - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When You Are Hungry Can You Serve God Almighty (309 Views)

Terhemen Anongo: Man Castrates Self to serve God properly / Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Are Hungry Can You Serve God Almighty by IamTheAnswers: 10:12pm On May 23, 2018
It depends on the kind of hunger you are talking about, there are different types of hunger and thirst.

It depends on what you are looking for, if you are hungry for food, that's the flesh. God is Spirit.

John 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

And then if you are hungry for Spirit, you will get it.

Matthew 5:6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

So, it depends on the kind of hunger your mind is set on #Mindset#

1 Like

Re: When You Are Hungry Can You Serve God Almighty by greatnaija01: 10:22pm On May 23, 2018
pls stop taking drugs.... we tell you people yet you won't hear.

YOU NOW OPEN BIBLE and begin to ask and answer questions all by yourself, is that not proof you are not OK?

You saw that the sentence was NOT complete until it mentioned what they were hungry for.... rather use your FALLED FAILED mind to see that they were hungry for RIGHTEOUSNESS and to know it is not normal HUNGER...

you just come online to open the septic tank of your mind and air your twisted thinking.

I may not be a christian but at least I went to school enough to understand A SIMPLE SENTENCE.

Pls make better you of your brain... its an app... USE IT

IamTheAnswers:
It depends on the kind of hunger you are talking about, there are different types of hunger and thirst.

It depends on what you are looking for, if you are hungry for food, that's the flesh. God is Spirit.

John 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

And then if you are hungry for Spirit, you will get it.

Matthew 5:6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

So, it depends on the kind of hunger your mind is set on #Mindset#
Re: When You Are Hungry Can You Serve God Almighty by IamTheAnswers: 11:04pm On May 23, 2018
"You may not be a Christian", wow, deepest darkest darkness, who can help, If He can not hear the voice of the Spirit of truth.

I have nothing to say. Thanks.......

1 Like

Re: When You Are Hungry Can You Serve God Almighty by IamTheAnswers: 11:06pm On May 23, 2018
#mindset#

1 Like

Re: When You Are Hungry Can You Serve God Almighty by lightblazingnow(m): 11:11pm On May 23, 2018
greatnaija01:
pls stop taking drugs.... we tell you people yet you won't hear.

YOU NOW OPEN BIBLE and begin to ask and answer questions all by yourself, is that not proof you are not OK?

You saw that the sentence was NOT complete until it mentioned what they were hungry for.... rather use your FALLED FAILED mind to see that they were hungry for RIGHTEOUSNESS and to know it is not normal HUNGER...

you just come online to open the septic tank of your mind and air your twisted thinking.

I may not be a christian but at least I went to school enough to understand A SIMPLE SENTENCE.

Pls make better you of your brain... its an app... USE IT

What could be the worst of all wasted Everything if a soul hates Jesus Christ, that's the complete wasted of all manner of speaking. Men, how they boasts, Jesus Christ loves you brother.
Re: When You Are Hungry Can You Serve God Almighty by IamTheAnswers: 6:48pm On May 24, 2018
Jesus Christ
Re: When You Are Hungry Can You Serve God Almighty by IamTheAnswers: 10:05am On May 27, 2018
Can you please

(1) (Reply)

My Favourite Verse Of The Scriptures / #ThisIsNigeriaByFalz: Suicide Bombers Also Wear Hijab, So STFU!!! / Judas: The Reality Of Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.