Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,725 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Life Lessons To Learn From Meghan Markle Feminism And Linda Ikeji's Celibacy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Life Lessons To Learn From Meghan Markle Feminism And Linda Ikeji's Celibacy (432 Views)

Ibrahim Sulieman And Linda Ejiofor Welcome Their First Child / 'My Son And My Nephew' - Laura Ikeji Poses With Her Son And Linda Ikeji's Son / Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Lessons To Learn From Meghan Markle Feminism And Linda Ikeji's Celibacy by adamasmag: 10:33pm On May 23, 2018
i want the share with you some life lessons i have learnt from social media for the past few days.

LIVE YOUR LIFE:The earlier you start living your life, the better for you. You cannot be switching your lifestyle because of what celebrities say. It is okay, to have role models and mentors in the society but then again, are your mentors really worthy of emulations? Life is very unpredictable, your mentor is also unpredictable. You are the architect of your destiny, live your LIFE!

SOCIAL MEDIA IS FULL OF LIES: I am going to be real with you,not everything you see on Facebook, Twitter, especially Instagram is real. It is very easy for anyone to stand in front of someone else's car and claim it belongs to them. People do a lot of shits to keep up appearances, like my friends will call it "Borrow Pose". My dear, don't always believe what you see on social media. The person you are adoring might be in serious debt.

DO NOT TAKE SOCIAL MEDIA PERSONAL: Why happily log into your social media accounts, only to leave there sad or depressed. You need to be in  charge of  your emotions. Guide what you feed your mind on. Never take anything personal. Always have this at the back of your mind.

IT IS OKAY TO UNFOLLOW AND BLOCK ANYONE THAT IS A THREAT TO YOUR MENTAL AND EMOTIONAL HEALTH: I personally have done that sometimes ago,for my own peace of mind. i unfollowed a friend who was making me feel we were in a competition. It okay that i don't get to see their updates and that's fine. Life is not a competition, you can do the same.

YOU ARE NOT IN THIS WORLD TO PLEASE PEOPLE: Before you spend your life savings on the latest shoes and bag trying to impress your followers and gain new followers, remember that you are not in this world to impress people. If you don't have money to be like the popular social media influencer, its okay. Be contented, with what you have. Slay in your own way and remember you are in your own lane.

cc Dominique, Mynd44,Seun
http://www.adamasmagazine.com.ng/5-important-life-lessons-i-learnt-from-social-media/

Re: Life Lessons To Learn From Meghan Markle Feminism And Linda Ikeji's Celibacy by madridguy(m): 10:36pm On May 23, 2018
Brb
Re: Life Lessons To Learn From Meghan Markle Feminism And Linda Ikeji's Celibacy by ReinaFarine: 10:58pm On May 23, 2018
How these ones take concern Markle, Ikeji, Feminsm, Celibacy?

Use the title you used on your blog

Life Lessons I Learnt from Social Media

2 Likes

Re: Life Lessons To Learn From Meghan Markle Feminism And Linda Ikeji's Celibacy by adamasmag: 11:02pm On May 23, 2018
grin i got you to read.
ReinaFarine:
How these ones take concern Markle, Ikeji, Feminsm, Celibacy?

Use the title you used on your blog

Life Lessons I Learnt from Social Media

(1) (Reply)

Mayorkun Likes A Post Which Talks About The Advantages Of Dating A White Woman / E-money Prays For Nigeria As He Shows Off Dubai Vacation Pictures / Bbnaija: Vandora, Bambam And Anto Queening On The Cover Of VL Magazine. They Dis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.