Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Ibrahim Sulieman And Linda Ejiofor Welcome Their First Child - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ibrahim Sulieman And Linda Ejiofor Welcome Their First Child (60108 Views)

'My Son And My Nephew' - Laura Ikeji Poses With Her Son And Linda Ikeji's Son / Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Traditional Wedding Photos / Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibrahim Sulieman And Linda Ejiofor Welcome Their First Child by Chris6music: 2:25am On Jul 10, 2020
Popular nollywood stars actor Ibrahim Suleiman and Linda Ejiofor welcome their first child.

This good news was announced on actor Ibrahim page recently. Congratulations to the couple.

And then we were three...thank you Father. Your word has indeed become flesh.

#isquared18 #iCub3d20

#IbrahimSuleiman
#ihuomalindaejiofor
#Approved
#sonOfAisha

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCbtHzFFFeK/?hl=en

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Sulieman And Linda Ejiofor Welcome Their First Child by GboyegaD(m): 2:30am On Jul 10, 2020
Congrats to them. You could have posted the wife's picture as well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Sulieman And Linda Ejiofor Welcome Their First Child by DuBLINGreenb(m): 2:59am On Jul 10, 2020
You will hardly see Emeka Kayode marry Aisha Muhammad,

northern Nigerian Muslim women are prohibited from marrying Non Muslims esp. southerners, even if you are a southern Muslim you still can't marry from there if you doubt me go try am and live to tell the tale, you have to marry without parents permission and run for your life.

Before Islamic ummyad entered Nigeria through the desert, we all lived not exactly as one, but we didn't hate each other, inter marriage wasn't really a big deal, but after Islam entered a line was drawn.

The agenda to dip the Koran in the Atlantic became a thing. To be achieved by fire by force and as such Yorubas were forced to convert at knife point and dagger point in the war of Ogbomosho in 1840.

To keep Islam growing worldwide bars were set against non moslem men marrying moslem women meanwhile, moslem men were encouraged to marry not just 4 wives but also marry non moslem women to procreate for Islam and kill out the infidels/Kafirs.

A woman can only produce one baby every 9 months, a man can impregnate a new woman every week, this is part of the reason Islam places value on men, let me add that almost all religions were invented by men and as such more value is placed on men but as a man in Islam the incentives and privileges you get are too much so you won't even dream of leaving.

Some examples are
1. your wife can not stop you from getting a new wife, it is a sin on her part if she does
2. you are allowed to beat your wife to correct her, it's in the koran and various haddiths.
3. Men inherit twice as much property as women
4. Mens testimonies are worth more than women so lawyers in the house know Corroboration and only children's testimonies need corroboration but in Islam women are seen as children so their testimonies need corroboration too

for non lawyers an example is if one woman said she was raped and the man said she wasn't raped the man is believed simply because he is a man and his testimony has more weight than the testimony of the victim because she is just 1 woman she needs more women or one man who saw the rape to corroborate her story to make it believable
5. Muslims with sin as heavy as mountains will be allowed into heaven while christians and Jews who have no sin will take the place of that Muslim who sinned in hell and the Muslim will take the the Christians place in heaven while the Christian burns in hell forever.
6. Moslem Men get 72 vir-jeans when they die who are more beautiful than any woman ever was on earth their 72 vir-jeans will not look at any other man in the face, they will be very loyal to the men they are assigned to, while moslem Women get fruits yeah just fruits no 6ft tall muscular young vir-jean men for them just a basket of Raisins. They can literally eat what they will eat in heaven here on earth I laughed when I read that

(Edit 2: I added 3 & 4 since you guys don't want to accept facts quietly, claiming god this, allah that, if Una quote me more I will keep increasing this list)
(After I gave the warning they stopped quoting me but were dragging people who were agreeing with me so I added 5&6)

you can see that the Muslim populace will grow exponentially as opposed to the non Muslim populace so that was the plan and it seems to be working look at the growth of Islam no new converts compared to other religions, it's mostly hereditary, they are the fastest breeding religion, in Nigeria people are prevented from leaving Islam through Disinheritance and disownment from family, if you leave the religion you are disowned and you cannot inherit any property from any of your family members and you are made an outcast so people don't leave even when they want to.

If you don't believe me because you suspect every Nigerian has a tribal agenda fine and good look beyond Nigeria, look at Turkey, only 2 years ago was the ban on Muslim women marrying non Muslims lifted, a whole turkey.

This goes to show us that much of organised religion as we know it, is an instrument of social control and not a race to heaven. A particular group trying to control the rest that's all

Happy One Nigeria,

Congrats to the couple regardless.

Edit 1: I never said the man is a Muslim,
The names of the couple was a good opportunity to address this glaring issue. That some Nigerians can not marry other Nigerians despite one Nigeria.

189 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Sulieman And Linda Ejiofor Welcome Their First Child by doggedfighter(f): 4:47am On Jul 10, 2020
A big congratulations to them as we welcome their baby to our world.

5 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Sulieman And Linda Ejiofor Welcome Their First Child by babakb: 5:53am On Jul 10, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

northern Nigerian Muslim women are prohibited from marrying Non Muslims esp. southerners, even if you are a southern Muslim you still can't marry from there if you doubt me go try am and live to tell the tale, you have to marry without parents permission and run for your life.

Before Islamic ummyad entered Nigeria through the desert, we all lived not exactly as one, but we didn't hate each other, inter marriage wasn't really a big deal, but after Islam entered a line was drawn.

The agenda to dip the Koran in the Atlantic became a thing. To be achieved by fire by force and as such Yorubas we're forced to convert at knife point and dagger point in the war of Ogbomosho in 1840.

To keep Islam growing worldwide bars were set against non Islam men marrying, Islamic women and Islamic men were encouraged to marry not just 4 wives but also marry non Islamic women to procreate for Islam and kill out the infidels/Kafirs.

A woman can only produce one baby every 9months, a man can impregnate a new woman every week, this is part of the reason Islam places value on men, let me add that almost all religions were invented by men and as such more value is placed on men but as a man in Islam the incentives and privileges you get are too much so you won't even dream of leaving.

Some examples are 1. your wife can not stop you from getting a new wife, it is a sin on her part if she does
2. you are allowed to beat your wife to correct her, it's in the koran and various haddiths.

you can see that the Muslim populace will grow exponentially as opposed to the non Muslim populace so that was the plan and it seems to be working look at the growth of Islam no new converts compared to other religions, it's mostly hereditary in Nigeria people are prevented from leaving Islam through Disinheritance and disownment from family, if you leave the religion you are disowned and you cannot inherit any property from any of your family members and you are made an outcast so people don't leave even when they want to.

If you don't believe me because you suspect every Nigerian has a tribal agenda fine and good look beyond Nigeria, look at Turkey, only 2 years ago was the ban on Muslim women marrying non Muslims lifted, a whole turkey.

This goes to show us that much of organised religion as we know it, is an instrument of social control and not a race to heaven. A particular group trying to control the rest that's all.q

One Nigeria

Congrats to the couple regardless

Islam is not invented by any Man, it is the Religion of Allah our Lord and Sustainer.

Islam is the only way to earn Allah's pleasure and mercy and ultimately attain salivation.

105 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Sulieman And Linda Ejiofor Welcome Their First Child by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:48am On Jul 10, 2020
babakb:

Islam is not invented by any Man, it is the Religion of Allah our Lord and Sustainer.

Islam is the only way to earn Allah's pleasure and mercy and ultimately attain salivation.

Who wrote the Koran?

Since he didn't reply let me expand my point and point to where I was driving at with this question.

One man named Zayd single handedly compiled the koran long after mo was dead, during Mo's lifetime there was no Koran. But it is claimed Koran is the work of mo. No was just living his best life and his boys were documenting.

The Koran is the direct spoken word of Allah who is almighty all knowing that's the claim made today, Allah told Gabriel who told Muhammad who told Muslims. No mention of zayd the man who singlehandedly compiled the Koran

But Imagine you picked up the diary of a young 6th century male merchant who had no parental guidance because he was an orphan and decided in the 21st century to live your life exactly how that man lived his.

Who are Mo's parents? Where is he originally from and many other questions I won't bore you with

Muhammad could not read or write. Sahih Bakari 1:1:3

Islam unlike other religions has the entire religion centered on one book by one man no checks and balances

That one man obviously was held to be perfect by the book he made and ofcourse the book was from God/allah centered around this man who wasn't perfect even by the accounts of the book itself and the accounts of his followers, but the book insists he was perfect so he is assumed to be perfect no questions asked.

The book said have 4 wives, Mr. Author had 11 wives.

Whatever the man thought or did was what Allah wants man to do, whatever he disliked eating or drinking was unholy just because it is unholy no extra reason no back story no questions asked just take it as it is.

Mo married a 6 year old girl playing on a swing with her friends when he was in his fifties suddenly child marriage is allowed, the child called Aisha used to play with dolls, swings in her "husband's" house the "husband" used to bath her because she was a dumb kid who you have to force to bath else she would play all day without bathing. You may not get it so
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RloiA9lfruk look at the girl in that video imagine that being your wife, how can she be a wife as she is. Do you think she will cry, be afraid, feel pain etc or be aroused and enjoy it.

Do you think she will be a wife or a child, lick ice cream and take care of doll babies or cook soup and take care of kids

Welcome my husband how was work or daddy welcome what did you buy for me. Let's move on.

ask a Muslim why pork is impure in the Koran. No reason they will say it's dirty, it has sex aren't cows dirty? Let's Pretend Goats don't smell and urinate on themselves? Pigs look dirty to us because they don't sweat and so they always want to be in mud or dirt as we call it to cool off but that isn't harmful, today humans pay to have mud baths for its health benefits. They don't poop were they eat neither do they eat their poop unlike elephants, cows, goats, fish etc

it will interest you to know that pork was impure in the Bible because Jesus cast out demons from the possessed boy into a... what's a group of pigs called... and they drowned in the river nearby. Our man mo just copied that without the backstory and went further to add dogs as impure because mo didn't like dogs he was scared of them simple,

cos if you tell me dogs sex life is the reason, you clearly don't know about your prophet Mo's sex life, and why do Muslims eat rabbits, goat, chickens etc and not consider them impure? Infact muslims themselves 4 women were some of the females can be as young as 6years to 1 man is a questionable sex life set up in that regard.

Notice that God or Allah when making the book did not reveal it or himself to ANYONE else except that one man who made the book, he did not speak to anyone else except that one man.

In the koran, he speaks from two sides sometimes as first person as if he is God/Allah himself and other times he speaks as if he is a messanger of God. Confusing the whole narrative

Imagine your dad wrote a will only your brother knows of and somehow in that will your bro gets almost everything, and the will sometimes speak in first person I and later speaks in third person We or rather give the TV to me\him. And yet noone contests such Will (this is interesting because while some Christians claim Jesus is God, I've read the bible he clearly isnt he said things like "father forgive them..." My father in heaven etc back to topic, Muslims don't claim that Mo is god they claim he is a messanger but it seems this messanger delivered the story as if it was the direct word of God straight from God and also as if it is what he wants god to say. Example I have commanded you... Then next line you see like Allah has done then I'm like wtf aren't you Allah? Why are is Allah talking to another Allah

In contrast to the other major religions the Torah (I haven't finished reading the torah I got bored) and the Bible it is clear When Ezra in the Torah is speaking and Ezra is not god he spoke as a messanger all through no god complex, like I said Jesus always spoke as a rep of god not as god himself

For authentication most times more than one prophet has to verify an event before it was added to the religious books not everything that came to the mind of Ezra was put in the book. even after that religious leaders gathered and vetted these texts to avoid abuse by these Prophets and false prophets. Any claim not supported by another prophet wasn't added if matthew mark Luke and John said it's true then it goes in if only one says it's true it's kicked out.

Mo on the other hand was the only source the only one with god's phone number after him the number was blocked so don't research just adhere strictly no matter how ridiculous and inconvenient it is.

Many books to be admitted into religious texts need to have multiple sources but then those sources may be biased what if they conspired?

Parts of the story of Jesus was written by an elite who was a historian, he didnt believe Jesus he thought his followers were insane and causing public nuisance it was when I read his account that was when I believed yes Jesus truly existed as a man on earth

The man is named flavious Josephus after Jesus died his brother was to be killed and he wrote the man called Jesus who they claimed was the Messiah his brother named mark is about to be killed so until I find unbiased sources regarding miracle claims and regarding our boy Mo and all the others they will all remain fairytales, famed fables.

As for mo in particular his people are too unaccommodating and hostile that was what got me interested in knowing more about Islam for myself.

But all the stories of him come from only insiders, no criticism no alternative view whether for or against is known to exist any doubters are killed and thrown off buildings even when they had worked for the Muslim world and now found cracks in the fable they are killed WHY?

Some passages you would read and you can clearly see there's no way a God a loving father who created all things will instruct someone to do this to this other person he created it's clear that wasn't god it wasn't even human.

Because me and you will never tell our children you are free to kill and rape all your other brothers and sisters who refuse to acknowledge the servant I used to send them message, a whole me their father they didn't honour my servant Ok any good they do I will count it as good for you simple because you acknowledge the servant/medium I sent to deliver the message

Things like you are allowed to plant your seed in every woman your right hand touches meaning every woman who is infidel or enslaved any woman at all except married women of other muslims

You then saw the beautiful young wife of your adopted son, took the wife from him and just like that the religion is now ok with taking a fellow Muslims wife at the same time the bond between adopted children is suddenly no longer on the same level as children from your loins meaning you can now take their wives and marry your adopted son or daughter

Which reminds me mo thought children cane from the backbone of the man and entered the woman

A beautiful woman walked passed, the prophet runs into his room meets his wife polishing leather and immediately has sex with her and then returns to tell his followers women come like the devil and whenever you see a woman and get sexually excited rush to your wife and repel the feeling through her

So if you read some texts you will say to yourself SURELY GOD COULDNT HAVE INSPIRED THIS, LET ALONE WRITTEN IT.

The book just copied from Christian works and Jewish texts and Arab pagan worship (where the hajj and kabba pilgrimage part comes from) and added bogus claims and then viola a new religion

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Sulieman And Linda Ejiofor Welcome Their First Child by phemmyfour: 7:10am On Jul 10, 2020
Tinsel baby

18 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Sulieman And Linda Ejiofor Welcome Their First Child by Chris6music: 7:58am On Jul 10, 2020

4 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Sulieman And Linda Ejiofor Welcome Their First Child by Emodeee: 8:12am On Jul 10, 2020
A child is a blessing. Let's make two, let's make more. Who am I writing to though? My girlfriend.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Sulieman And Linda Ejiofor Welcome Their First Child by OVB123: 8:25am On Jul 10, 2020
CONGRAT

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Sulieman And Linda Ejiofor Welcome Their First Child by jenygb: 8:31am On Jul 10, 2020
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Sulieman And Linda Ejiofor Welcome Their First Child by betterman22(m): 8:32am On Jul 10, 2020
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Sulieman And Linda Ejiofor Welcome Their First Child by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 10, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy.... Congrats ! OGA & MADAM.......and WELCOME 2020 Pikin cheesy cheesy cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Sulieman And Linda Ejiofor Welcome Their First Child by StagethemTVee: 8:33am On Jul 10, 2020
People were pessimistic about this marriage working that time sha, especially cos of the antecedents of previous Tinsel couples. Keep going stronger guys. God bless your Union and the baby.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Sulieman And Linda Ejiofor Welcome Their First Child by Biggers82(m): 8:33am On Jul 10, 2020
Very soon now they will be like To too and Churchrat sorry Churchills

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Sulieman And Linda Ejiofor Welcome Their First Child by CODEIN: 8:34am On Jul 10, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
Have you observed that the North rarely make list such as this

No insult intended just an observation

Yet they hold the highest positions in Nigeria

No wonder Nigeria is not moving forward

We have sacrificed professionalism on the altar of nepotism!

It's a shame!!!
The earlier you all wake up from your slumber the better. This country from the starting has always belonged to the northerners. That is how the british want it, for a country made by the colonial to remain forever underdeveloped the control of government must be in the hands of the most backward thinking of them negros, and in our case it is worse cos the power was left at the hands of the number one enemies of the black race ...the fulani arabs who manipulated and destroyed the hausa people and are now doing it to the rest of the indigenous natives.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Sulieman And Linda Ejiofor Welcome Their First Child by SpicyMimi(f): 8:34am On Jul 10, 2020
Wow!!! Congratulations to them!!!

By the way, we have clearance sales for men's wears -50% discount off! Check my profile for pics and prices.
Re: Ibrahim Sulieman And Linda Ejiofor Welcome Their First Child by ForeThinker: 8:35am On Jul 10, 2020
Issorite
Re: Ibrahim Sulieman And Linda Ejiofor Welcome Their First Child by levi2(m): 8:35am On Jul 10, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Ibrahim Sulieman And Linda Ejiofor Welcome Their First Child by lotasha(f): 8:35am On Jul 10, 2020
Dam dam and bimpe,congrats

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Sulieman And Linda Ejiofor Welcome Their First Child by StagethemTVee: 8:35am On Jul 10, 2020
They have come again
babakb:

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Sulieman And Linda Ejiofor Welcome Their First Child by mvem(m): 8:36am On Jul 10, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

The agenda to dip the Koran in the Atlantic became a thing. To be achieved by fire by force and as such Yorubas we're forced to convert at knife point and dagger point in the war of Ogbomosho in 1840.

To keep Islam growing worldwide bars were set against non Islam men marrying, Islamic women and Islamic men were encouraged to marry not just 4 wives but also marry non Islamic women to procreate for Islam and kill out the infidels/Kafirs.

A woman can only produce one baby every 9months, a man can impregnate a new woman every week, this is part of the reason Islam places value on men, let me add that almost all religions were invented by men and as such more value is placed on men but as a man in Islam the incentives and privileges you get are too much so you won't even dream of leaving.

Some examples are 1. your wife can not stop you from getting a new wife, it is a sin on her part if she does

you can see that the Muslim populace will grow exponentially as opposed to the non Muslim populace so that was the plan and it seems to be working look at the growth of Islam no new converts compared to other religions, it's mostly hereditary in Nigeria people are prevented from leaving Islam through Disinheritance and disownment from family, if you leave the religion you are disowned and you cannot inherit any property from any of your family members and you are made an outcast so people don't leave even when they want to.

This goes to show us that much of organised religion as we know it, is an instrument of social control and not a race to heaven. A particular group trying to control the rest that's all.q

One Nigeria

if you are referring to the marriage, the marriage was a Christian one. The man is no Muslim and not from the north but Edo

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Sulieman And Linda Ejiofor Welcome Their First Child by Nmezor(f): 8:37am On Jul 10, 2020
cool
Re: Ibrahim Sulieman And Linda Ejiofor Welcome Their First Child by Jaqenhghar: 8:37am On Jul 10, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

One Nigeria

He is not muslim

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Sulieman And Linda Ejiofor Welcome Their First Child by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:37am On Jul 10, 2020
angrytufiakwa
Afonnnjja plus nwafor
Ezigbote mistake..ndi nke a, fulu efu
Chukwu ekwekwala ife ojo...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Sulieman And Linda Ejiofor Welcome Their First Child by Sososo(f): 8:37am On Jul 10, 2020
Congratulobia
Re: Ibrahim Sulieman And Linda Ejiofor Welcome Their First Child by careytommy37(m): 8:37am On Jul 10, 2020
Congrats to them

DuBLINGreenb:

One Nigeria

Mumu, stop your obsession with people's personal life decisions.
Ibrahim Suleiman is a Christian

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Sulieman And Linda Ejiofor Welcome Their First Child by FrankwebdevO(m): 8:37am On Jul 10, 2020
Hmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senator Yayi Gifts Taiwo Hassan 'Ogogo' Toyota Venza SUV For His Birthday / Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina / Daniella Okeke Shows Sexy Dance Moves, Fans Go Gaga (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.