Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

See How You Miss The Blessing Of God Almighty Always - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See How You Miss The Blessing Of God Almighty Always (11150 Views)

THE BLESSING OF THE HOUSE OF THE LORD By Pastor Paul Enenche (6/6/2021) / The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How You Miss The Blessing Of God Almighty Always by lonlytroy(m): 1:13pm On Sep 02, 2018
JERRY1925:

lol, u can go to church on your own right?

She want to show off her hubby. grin
Re: See How You Miss The Blessing Of God Almighty Always by nwakaibeya1: 1:27pm On Sep 02, 2018
Mathew 23,Take note of verse 15,same way prophets & pastors & so called evangelist etc travel & claim to win single souls with aeroplane while people under them are held in evil family bondages,evil marine,occult oppressions without peace&power??A Warning Against Hypocrisy? Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples: 2 “The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. 3 So you must be careful to do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach. 4 They tie up heavy, cumbersome loads and put them on other people’s shoulders, but they themselves are not willing to lift a finger to move them.
5 “Everything they do is done for people to see: They make their phylacteries[a] wide and the tassels on their garments long; 6 they love the place of honor at banquets and the most important seats in the synagogues; 7 they love to be greeted with respect in the marketplaces and to be called ‘Rabbi’ by others.8 “But you are not to be called ‘Rabbi,’ for you have one Teacher, and you are all brothers. 9 And do not call anyone on earth ‘father,’ for you have one Father, and he is in heaven. 10 Nor are you to be called instructors, for you have one Instructor, the Messiah. 11 The greatest among you will be your servant. 12 For those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.Seven Woes on the Teachers of the Law and the Pharisees
13 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the door of the kingdom of heaven in people’s faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to. [14] [b]15 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when you have succeeded, you make them twice as much a child of hell as you are.16 “Woe to you, blind guides! You say, ‘If anyone swears by the temple, it means nothing; but anyone who swears by the gold of the temple is bound by that oath.’ 17 You blind fools! Which is greater: the gold, or the temple that makes the gold sacred? 18 You also say, ‘If anyone swears by the altar, it means nothing; but anyone who swears by the gift on the altar is bound by that oath.’ 19 You blind men! Which is greater: the gift, or the altar that makes the gift sacred? 20 Therefore, anyone who swears by the altar swears by it and by everything on it. 21 And anyone who swears by the temple swears by it and by the one who dwells in it. 22 And anyone who swears by heaven swears by God’s throne and by the one who sits on it.23 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You give a tenth of your spices—mint, dill and cumin. But you have neglected the more important matters of the law—justice, mercy and faithfulness. You should have practiced the latter, without neglecting the former. 24 You blind guides! You strain out a gnat but swallow a camel.25 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You clean the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of greed and self-indulgence. 26 Blind Pharisee! First clean the inside of the cup and dish, and then the outside also will be clean.27 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of the bones of the dead and everything unclean. 28 In the same way, on the outside you appear to people as righteous but on the inside you are full of hypocrisy and wickedness.29 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You build tombs for the prophets and decorate the graves of the righteous. 30 And you say, ‘If we had lived in the days of our ancestors, we would not have taken part with them in shedding the blood of the prophets
Re: See How You Miss The Blessing Of God Almighty Always by Femmymata2(m): 1:58pm On Sep 02, 2018
foolbuster:

It is not for you to know whether you have the blessings of God or not, rather obey God truly with your spirit and keep to his words and he will bless you. Remember Dont obey and worship God so that he will bless you. Rather obey and worship him because that is what he said, it is for your own Good.
God bless you sir for this wonderful response. We must just learn to trust and obey him knowing he is a faithful God.
Hebrew 11vs6
But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
Re: See How You Miss The Blessing Of God Almighty Always by Adageorge(f): 3:04pm On Sep 02, 2018
foolbuster:

I don't know whether they disobeyed God or not. But I know God in his infinite wisdom has a reason for everything.
all I know is that it is for the glory of God to manifest.. imagine for example...if someone is meant to follow the right way in life.. follow or God instructions..but the person said he is tired..and he started doing what he wasn't meant to do...maybe he is supposed to be among those who will bless the begger but physically and spiritually..but he failed..so
Re: See How You Miss The Blessing Of God Almighty Always by Tejiriseth(m): 4:03pm On Sep 02, 2018
Not Everyone believes In Your God and Any God... So whats your point exactly.?
sweetilicious:
You are just like the rich man saying that he had everything and does not need God anymore.
Re: See How You Miss The Blessing Of God Almighty Always by Tejiriseth(m): 4:06pm On Sep 02, 2018
Well said Sir..
Well Said.!
ojimbo:
I didn't bother to 'read the article. Here in Europe, We are creating an environment for employment and also making the living the standard a very comfortable one.
What sort of blessing do we need again?
Re: See How You Miss The Blessing Of God Almighty Always by Tejiriseth(m): 4:06pm On Sep 02, 2018
I couldnt have said it better my self
Liveair:
Tell that to kids who were born into poverty or war torn areas, for no fault of theirs.

1 Like

Re: See How You Miss The Blessing Of God Almighty Always by Mandyoluchi(m): 4:55pm On Sep 02, 2018
dear op. I've given my life to Jesus. I've prayed fervently to receive the Holyspirit but I'm yet to see his manifestation. pls what do I do next
Re: See How You Miss The Blessing Of God Almighty Always by sweetilicious(f): 5:52pm On Sep 02, 2018
Tejiriseth:
Not Everyone believes In Your God and Any God... So whats your point exactly.?
Bye Bye.
Re: See How You Miss The Blessing Of God Almighty Always by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 8:53pm On Sep 02, 2018
foolbuster:

Pray to God to help you overcome the spirit of confusion. All you have to do is obey God and keep his words. You know right and wrong.

you've overcame the spirit of confusion and you still can't answer my question...you the one who really seems confused here dude

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between A Christian And A Disciple? / 3 Things You Should Know About Your Christian Race / Humanists And Freethinkers: What Are Your Thoughts On Abortion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.