Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,445 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Kenyan Lady Jailed For 15 Years For Defiling 16-Year-Old Boy - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Lady Jailed For 15 Years For Defiling 16-Year-Old Boy (30734 Views)

Lady Jailed For Assaulting Lagos Official, Ignoring Pedestrian Bridge / 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 16-Year-Old Housemaid In Ogun / 27-Year-Old Lady Jailed For Trafficking Teenage Girl For Prostitution (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Lady Jailed For 15 Years For Defiling 16-Year-Old Boy by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:52am On May 24, 2018
embarassed
Re: Kenyan Lady Jailed For 15 Years For Defiling 16-Year-Old Boy by Nobody: 9:57am On May 24, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Lol Even if he no look like minor, while she dey fucck am, shey she no notice the inexperience in d way he dey put d priick small small ni? And how he no sabi hardcore styles. She humble sha..just dat na prison her humbleness carry her go. Naija girls no dey fancy their mates sef talkless of juniors. grin grin

Them no dey fancy their mates talkless of juniors only when they are in public but nobody dey know wetin deymhappen for the background. Abi if dem tell you say caroline danjuma dey fućk tagbo before he died, you for believe? Or is it the big madams that fućk their houseboys and gatemen when oga is not around? Man fear nigerian women, they are dangerous.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady Jailed For 15 Years For Defiling 16-Year-Old Boy by Ramos16(m): 9:58am On May 24, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
She is a disgrace to womanhood like who does that.... nawa

Ohh don't go there, I have lots of friends who were defiled at very young ages, by women I know and still see, my best friend was defiled at age 12, apart from the girl ("woman"wink only he and I know of the incident.

Forgive me, but I believe there are more female pedophiles than there are male.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady Jailed For 15 Years For Defiling 16-Year-Old Boy by Mikeross62: 10:03am On May 24, 2018
Konji is a bastard

Meanwhile, check my siggy
Re: Kenyan Lady Jailed For 15 Years For Defiling 16-Year-Old Boy by olahpet777(m): 10:04am On May 24, 2018
They said he was *Rescued* grin grin grin
Who send dem!!!..
Re: Kenyan Lady Jailed For 15 Years For Defiling 16-Year-Old Boy by perdollar(m): 10:07am On May 24, 2018
I hope I get raped one day. any pussy can do
Re: Kenyan Lady Jailed For 15 Years For Defiling 16-Year-Old Boy by MarieSucre(f): 10:08am On May 24, 2018
15 years is too small. Make it at least 30 years so she comes out when she is in her 50's since she decided to rob his youth from him let hers be taken as well. This is sick and disgusting, where there no men above 18 where she lives. She is a paedophile, full stop.

I'm even more angry at the men making light of this issue, later y'all will come and say feminist do yen yen yen when y'all cannot even stand for the young boys.

I hope he also gets state counseling, she has psychological damaged that boy.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady Jailed For 15 Years For Defiling 16-Year-Old Boy by bigpicture001: 10:10am On May 24, 2018
was the.boy killed..? NO!. is the HARMED...?.NO.. if these didn't happen to the boil..y den a 15yrs jail term..? Hw mny years would now be given to someone who seriously harm someone..? senseless laws in africa...wicked punishment
Re: Kenyan Lady Jailed For 15 Years For Defiling 16-Year-Old Boy by Originalsly: 10:13am On May 24, 2018
Hmmmm.... 15 years? ...something is wrong wit that judge. From this report... why would she even think he may be 16?...or in school?.......when she met him at a bar?... on drugs?..dreadlocks and I guess looking wayyy over 23?..he looked Youngblood her only when he shaved and appeared in court. The judge should've flexed.
Re: Kenyan Lady Jailed For 15 Years For Defiling 16-Year-Old Boy by weyreypey: 10:16am On May 24, 2018
Ramos16:

Ohh don't go there, I have lots of friends who were defiled at very young ages, by women I know and still see, my best friend was defiled at age 12, apart from the girl only he and I know of the incident.

Forgive me, but I believe there are more female pedophiles than there are male.
Some of us below 5 years of age

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady Jailed For 15 Years For Defiling 16-Year-Old Boy by MarieSucre(f): 10:17am On May 24, 2018
Sierusvirus:
I pray this country should also start punishing women that RAPE not defile male children.
It will be a good welcome stuff.

And a loud amen to that. But men have a lot of work to do, y'all need to start doing serious activism. This sexual abuse of male children is becoming an epidemic and y'all are sleeping.

I met some damaged boys(apologies for this word) in the university. They tried to shrugged it off and form that they're manly enough but you could see the scars in some of their actions. I bet even if they had told their brothers or male relatives, they would have shamed them by telling them they enjoyed it so they should keep quiet.

I'm just worried, that I cannot always be around my sons and I don't want a situation where instead of my son to come to me and report that he has been molested by a female paedophile, so that I can deal shegey banza with the woman, he goes to a fellow guy and they endorse it.

I'm really worried. You guys have to create more awareness.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady Jailed For 15 Years For Defiling 16-Year-Old Boy by Maket: 10:18am On May 24, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Lol Even if he no look like minor, while she dey fucck am, shey she no notice the inexperience in d way he dey put d priick small small ni? And how he no sabi hardcore styles. She humble sha..just dat na prison her humbleness carry her go. Naija girls no dey fancy their mates sef talkless of juniors. grin grin
who told you the boy was inexperienced. Some of them can even give you assignment. At what age do people marry in these days before all this law of minor and major?. If what the lady said is true, this boy will develope hatredness for the parents not knowing they care for his future. LET'S JOIN HAND TO SAY NO TO PAEDOPHILES. we can't go back to the days of the old when things were done ignorantly.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady Jailed For 15 Years For Defiling 16-Year-Old Boy by Nobody: 10:19am On May 24, 2018
Me when dem rape at 12yrs when I dey smile since,I still dey search for Facebook now if I go see her make I give her return leg.
Re: Kenyan Lady Jailed For 15 Years For Defiling 16-Year-Old Boy by MarieSucre(f): 10:19am On May 24, 2018
ubunja:
i always tell these hòrny he-goats that men can also get raped.
finally change is happening. i just hope it never stops
#HimToo

Tell them ooo.
Re: Kenyan Lady Jailed For 15 Years For Defiling 16-Year-Old Boy by weyreypey: 10:19am On May 24, 2018
MarieSucre:

And a loud amen to that. But men have a lot of work to do, y'all need to start doing serious activism. This sexual abuse of male children is becoming an epidemic and y'all are sleeping.

I met some damaged boys(apologies for this word) in the university. They tried to shrugged it off and form that they're manly enough but you could see the scars in some of their actions. I bet even if they had told their brothers or male relatives, they would have shamed them by telling them they enjoyed it so they should keep quiet.

I'm just worried, that I cannot always be around my sons and I don't want a situation where instead of my son to come to me and report that he has been molested by a female paedophile, so I that I can deal shegey banza with the woman, he goes to a fellow guy and they endorse it.

I'm really worried. You guys have to create more awareness.
You captured it perfectly. Some don't even know what has happened to them.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady Jailed For 15 Years For Defiling 16-Year-Old Boy by weyreypey: 10:19am On May 24, 2018
justscorchone:
Me when dem rape at 12yrs when I dey smile since,I still dey search for Facebook now if I go see her make I give her return leg.
You need counseling. Your innocence was robbed by the rapist without your informed consent.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady Jailed For 15 Years For Defiling 16-Year-Old Boy by joenor(m): 10:20am On May 24, 2018
Are they saying now, the 16 yrs didn't know what s** was?
Re: Kenyan Lady Jailed For 15 Years For Defiling 16-Year-Old Boy by MarieSucre(f): 10:22am On May 24, 2018
joenor:
Are they saying now, the 16 yrs didn't know what s** was?

A minor cannot provide consent for sex under the law. By my understanding, knowing and consent are two different things.
Re: Kenyan Lady Jailed For 15 Years For Defiling 16-Year-Old Boy by davillian(m): 10:22am On May 24, 2018
I was raped around that age
She thought she raped me but I know I ffucked her.
I went to her place frequently for her to rape me grin
Re: Kenyan Lady Jailed For 15 Years For Defiling 16-Year-Old Boy by Nobody: 10:22am On May 24, 2018
post=67831931:

You just hit the nail on the head.
Thumbs up!

I dey vex oo grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady Jailed For 15 Years For Defiling 16-Year-Old Boy by moorevic(m): 10:24am On May 24, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
She is a disgrace to womanhood like who does that.... nawa

Re: Kenyan Lady Jailed For 15 Years For Defiling 16-Year-Old Boy by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:24am On May 24, 2018
LivingFree:

I dey vex oo grin
No vex bestie!

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady Jailed For 15 Years For Defiling 16-Year-Old Boy by weyreypey: 10:25am On May 24, 2018
davillian:
I was raped around that age
She thought she raped me but I know I ffucked her.
I went to her place frequently for her to rape me grin
You were robbed of the joys of childhood.. deprived of the innocent relationships with the opposite sex..by the she-rapist.
Re: Kenyan Lady Jailed For 15 Years For Defiling 16-Year-Old Boy by davillian(m): 10:28am On May 24, 2018
weyreypey:

You were robbed of the joys of childhood.. deprived of the innocent relationships with the opposite sex..by the she-rapist.
There are other childhood joy I enjoyed.
Re: Kenyan Lady Jailed For 15 Years For Defiling 16-Year-Old Boy by weyreypey: 10:30am On May 24, 2018
davillian:

There are other childhood joy I enjoyed.
The one you lost was the priceless one...the purity...the freedom of association without awareness of sex... It's close to the pre-sin garden of Eden. When you are aware...tears will not help you
Re: Kenyan Lady Jailed For 15 Years For Defiling 16-Year-Old Boy by Nobody: 10:31am On May 24, 2018
weyreypey:

You need counseling. Your innocence was robbed by the rapist without your informed consent.

Is it still rape if you enjoyed it?
Re: Kenyan Lady Jailed For 15 Years For Defiling 16-Year-Old Boy by welzyj2(m): 10:32am On May 24, 2018
bigpicture001:
was the.boy killed..? NO!. is the HARMED...?.NO.. if these didn't happen to the boil..y den a 15yrs jail term..? Hw mny years would now be given to someone who seriously harm someone..? senseless laws in africa...wicked punishment

do u av sense
KIndly read your comment again.
Re: Kenyan Lady Jailed For 15 Years For Defiling 16-Year-Old Boy by weyreypey: 10:32am On May 24, 2018
justscorchone:

Is it still rape if you enjoyed it?
Yes. Without your informed consent. Which you were not legally and morally unable to give. It is a serious rape
Re: Kenyan Lady Jailed For 15 Years For Defiling 16-Year-Old Boy by faithfull18(f): 10:32am On May 24, 2018
cry
Re: Kenyan Lady Jailed For 15 Years For Defiling 16-Year-Old Boy by davillian(m): 10:33am On May 24, 2018
weyreypey:

The one you lost was the priceless one...the purity...the freedom of association without awareness of sex... It's close to the pre-sin garden of Eden. When you are aware...tears will not help you
I had that for about 16years
I know what sex means at that age
Even before I met her.
Re: Kenyan Lady Jailed For 15 Years For Defiling 16-Year-Old Boy by weyreypey: 10:35am On May 24, 2018
davillian:

I had that for about 16years
I know what sex means at that age
Even before I met her.
When we're you raped?
Re: Kenyan Lady Jailed For 15 Years For Defiling 16-Year-Old Boy by RillJ(m): 10:37am On May 24, 2018
I refuse to disagree

EliteBiz:
The people above me are high grin one is general, one is weyrey.... General Werey grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cameroonian Cook Who Killed Dayo Adeleke Sentenced To Death By Hanging / Ahmed Akorode: Man Who Set Himself Ablaze In Lagos Is Still Alive! (Video) / Kidnapping: Police Arrest Inspector, Ex-pdp Dept National Secretary (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.