Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,023 members, 7,835,473 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me (44286 Views)

Come And Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me - Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ik / Mimi Orjiekwe: "Charles Billion Come & Take Your Bride Price" / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by kolafolabi(m): 9:35am On May 24, 2018
Thought she acknowledged and expressed her profound gratitude to Linda.. Aunty Kemi is a sycophant and ingrate.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:41am On May 24, 2018
shocked

Kemi! Lolo of Ndi Ara autonomous township!

I need to buy the kind of blender this woman's village people used to mix her brains.......

I want to use it for my enemies.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by OboOlora(f): 9:41am On May 24, 2018
donstan18:
Karma no get menu.

I may not be in support of KEMI OLUNOYO.
But it's very important for someone to taste the medicine he/she indirectly gave to people in the name of blogging.

Many marriages/relationships got broken and exposed because of Linda Ikeji's blog, you cannot disrespect people's privacy and expect yours to be respected.

Linda Ikeji' should experience and suffer the heat of the fight people went through because of her blog.

OH! I forgot, we are Nigerians, we shouldn't judge or tell the rich the bitter truth.
The way u make sense with your posts, u r not an average Nigerian!

Thumbs up my friend!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by onatisi(m): 9:41am On May 24, 2018
kolafolabi:
Thought she acknowledged and expressed her profound gratitude to Linda.. Aunty Kemi is sycophant and ingrate.
silence is the best answer for this woman
and i hope linda gives her the full dose of it .
it will really be a big shame on linda if she stoops down low to reply this hag

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by Xisnin(m): 9:43am On May 24, 2018
This mad woman won't shut up, so Linda should not reply her again.
The misogynistic moral police will soon be here.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by AFONJACOW(m): 9:43am On May 24, 2018
useless confused envious yellow tout seeking for attention
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by kolawoleibukun2: 9:43am On May 24, 2018
i shock
post=67831514:
Dis one don mad ooooo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by KanwuliaExtra: 9:43am On May 24, 2018
Typical AFONJAJUJU JEALOUSY! grin
Dem can JEALOUS? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by Nobody: 9:43am On May 24, 2018
kikiki this woman don kolo grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by ivolt: 9:45am On May 24, 2018
OboOlora:

The way u make sense with your posts, u r not an average Nigerian!

Thumbs up my friend!!!

He is an average bitter Nigerian man with misogynistic ideas.
Nothing special or unique about him.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by Nobody: 9:46am On May 24, 2018
Linda don see her type.Oya fire down!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by afos002: 9:46am On May 24, 2018
Amagite:
Ok, this is getting out of hand. Kemi Olunloyo is still on Linda Ikeji's case, insisting her pregnancy is fake, and now she has moved to cursing her and her family.

She has also told her to send her account details so she can refund the money Linda sent to her while she was in prison.

According to her, she does not appreciate the money. Read below...

"#lindaisnotpregnant
People STOP spreading lies Wale Gates! I should start listing who donated what. Stupid dumb fool.

A MESSAGE FOR #LINDAIKEJI @officialLindaikeji I was trying to promote your stupid ass by announcing your N100k. Idiotic slowpoke. Punch called me telling me that you sent me 100k while I was "languishing" in prison. When I came out the first time, Dumo gave me 850k, Miriam and Halima gave me 200k each and the list goes on. People don't want me to criticize you because you donated to me. That's what ruined Nigeria. You can't report about certain personalities because they are sacred. I will continue to expose your lies. May God paralyze your livelihood and everything you lay your hands on like they did mine for telling Punch that wicked statement and may you and your family members languish in prison some day. The last time I cursed you is when you destroyed Adeola's wedding sleeping with Dan two weeks before the wedding, snatched DBanj from Uche and lied that she was sleeping with Ikechukwu. I told you that you will never marry or have kids. It is now catching up. You need to apologize for that rubbish. Send me your account details to return your ritual money. People are in my twitter DM telling me you allegedly used your womb for rituals to get super rich, others saying you allegedly slept around to get money to build your empire. Regardless you gave me a mere 100K AND I DON'T APPRECIATE IT. TAKE IT BACK you homewrecker preaching celibacy. MAY YOU BE SERIOUSLY DISGRACED WHEN YOUR MOONBUMP FALLS OFF LIKE BEYONCE .
Goodnight everyone.

KOO
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/kemi-olunloyo-curses-linda-ikeji-and-her-family-as-she-continues-to-insist-her-pregnancy-is-fake.html

She needs to stop all this childish act. Are u angry she showed you her bump for you to know the pregnancy is real. just try not to cause trouble for yourself.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by Nobody: 9:46am On May 24, 2018
grin grin grin
Talknochip:
Linda should also have a taste of the dish she makes for other people!.... Meanwhile;

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by kullozone(m): 9:47am On May 24, 2018
What's wrong with these mods

Why do they keep pushing the posts of a mad woman to the FP for us to read na?

I think one particular mod is fvcking this woman... How would a mad woman toto taste sefsmiley
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by gurunlocker: 9:47am On May 24, 2018
This woman needs total rehab.... She is cursed and definitely mad for doing same thing over and over again. undecided

Why will you be angry because of other people success?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by jaychubi: 9:47am On May 24, 2018
Gini
Finally exposed she used her womb for money rituals, billionaire blogger my aass
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by Lomprico2: 9:48am On May 24, 2018
donstan18:
Karma no get menu.

I may not be in support of KEMI OLUNLOYO.
But it's very important for someone to taste the medicine he/she indirectly gave to people in the name of blogging.

Many marriages/relationships got broken and exposed because of Linda Ikeji's blog, you cannot disrespect people's privacy and expect yours to be respected.

Linda Ikeji' should experience and suffer the heat of the fight people went through because of her blog.

OH! I forgot, we are Nigerians, we shouldn't judge or tell the rich the bitter truth.

Will it stop her from being rich??

Bad belle!!

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by Ubanagum: 9:49am On May 24, 2018
This is serious, ritual money? she might be right afterall. rumors have it that L belongs to same cult with one popular yoruba actress A A, and that they exchanged their children for fame
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by AFONJACOW(m): 9:50am On May 24, 2018
donstan18:
Karma no get menu.

I may not be in support of KEMI OLUNLOYO.

typical envious yellowbar internet warriors unleashing their hatred on blessed lady tongue

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by spiritedtete: 9:52am On May 24, 2018
This lady need to go back to prison... lock for life with schizophrenia colleagues
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by muchroom(m): 9:53am On May 24, 2018
Linda, you should not have replied this woman with the bare belly shoot. Linda is always trying to look good and be right to every body. You cannot. You must learn to ignore the naysayers as the continue to do their life work. Talking bad about others regardless of reasons. Safe delivery dear. And please ignore her from now.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by eleko1: 9:54am On May 24, 2018
sad Linda shud free that mad woman.Let thunder do the needful
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by meobizy(f): 9:55am On May 24, 2018
This thing to me is a carefully orchestrated plan by Linda Ikeji. She wants to release nu-de maternity pictures like most of the American celebrities on her blog but she's looking for a strong reason. She's afraid Nigerians will judge her harshly if she does.

Kemi who Linda paid for her freedom is a willing dance partner and is ready to repay her for the kindness.
How this story will end is Linda 'having no choice' but to release near-nude pictures to prove her pregnancy is real.

All I know is I'm waiting with my Vaseline on-hand for when she releases the n-udes.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by AntiWailer: 9:55am On May 24, 2018
Kemi already acknowledge that she is mad.

Linda should ignore her but NO. she will want to engage a mad woman in argument.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by Fatherscrush: 9:56am On May 24, 2018
This Kemi and Linda story sef
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by enex200: 9:57am On May 24, 2018
Una matter don even Taya me self

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by SHANGALORLOR: 9:58am On May 24, 2018
Let banana fall on you anty kemi
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by IkemChris(m): 10:00am On May 24, 2018
I thought sister Kemi have repented naaa shuuu grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Igboland 2014 / Yemi Alade & Her Family At Her Dad's Burial (Photo) / Lawal Dolapo Accuses Yemi Solade Of Demanding Sex From Her For Role. He Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.