Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me (44263 Views)

Come And Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me - Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ik / Mimi Orjiekwe: "Charles Billion Come & Take Your Bride Price" / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:00am On May 24, 2018
Very ungrateful
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by Nobody: 10:02am On May 24, 2018
missterious:
This woman is very seriously sick and we're just reading and laughing. She said she had a mental breakdown a few days ago and her family and friends are still letting her use her phone. Is there no normal person in her life that wants the best for her?

As for Linda, I won't even lie. I'm a big fan. I'm very happy for her and all she has been able to accomplish in a male dominated world. She's a gossip blogger, she's not the first and she won't be the last. People saying she destroyed marriages, did she formulate any stories?? She just reported what she heard and she always had proof. This life na per head, she was making her money. If you have any dirt on her, report it too with proof. She's sleeping around to make money, who is she sleeping with? No name has been mentioned.

Congrats, Linda. You're an inspiration. I can't be a gossip blogger but I love reading gossip so thank you for providing it.

destroy people lives & marriage is synonymous to reporters or bloggers anything for the money,, fine.
i donnt make a living exposing secret & expect ur own life to be privacy, from linda mode of response lately she seems not like a taste of what she dish out.
what kind of a woman gets engage and hides the groom to be,,she got pregg just telling her females fans after trimester ... for a linda that will want to report chioma is pregnant on day1,

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by mamatwiny(f): 10:02am On May 24, 2018
Waiting for Laura's input.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by King44(m): 10:05am On May 24, 2018
Though there might be some truth in those allegations and karma is a bitch but still this woman has lost it patapata she needs a brain check
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by tayo60(f): 10:05am On May 24, 2018
Those of you saying Kemi is mad are also mad. This is a free world and there is freedom of speech in Nigeria. Everyone is entitled to his or her opinions whether right or wrong. Leave the two women, let them battle each other with their words. Let's just fold our arms, and see how it unfolds.

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by OgogoroNo2: 10:06am On May 24, 2018
This woman's brain needs factory reset
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by Nobody: 10:08am On May 24, 2018
tayo60:
Those of you saying Kemi is mad are also mad. This is a free world and there is freedom of speech in Nigeria. Everyone is entitled to his or her opinions whether right or wrong. Leave the two women, let them battle each other with their words. Let's just fold our arms, and see how it unfolds.

Linda made millions gossiping about people and their private lives. Kemi is doing the same to her now but people think she's mad. Hypocrites full this country

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by riches4me(m): 10:11am On May 24, 2018
So.. dbanj even chop there. Dat guy.. ���

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by dvkot(m): 10:11am On May 24, 2018
can't thunder strike this woman again
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by MicroSweet(m): 10:11am On May 24, 2018
In her last public statement, Linda did state that she's ready for a taste of her own medicine! So Kemi Olololo or whatever you call yourself, bring it on...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:14am On May 24, 2018
Women and drama!
I wonder how Lesbians cope
Emotions flying everywhere

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by TheAngry1: 10:14am On May 24, 2018
This woman is mad!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by MicroSweet(m): 10:18am On May 24, 2018
meobizy:
This thing to me is a carefully orchestrated plan by Linda Ikeji. She wants to release nu-de maternity pictures like most of the American celebrities on her blog but she's looking for a strong reason. She's afraid Nigerians will judge her harshly if she does.

Kemi who Linda paid for her freedom is a willing dance partner and is ready to repay her for the kindness.
How this story will end is Linda 'having no choice' but to release near-nude pictures to prove her pregnancy is real.

All I know is I'm waiting with my Vaseline on-hand for when she releases the n-udes.
She's done that already
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by Nobody: 10:19am On May 24, 2018
donstan18:
Karma no get menu.

I may not be in support of KEMI OLUNLOYO.
But it's very important for someone to taste the medicine he/she indirectly gave to people in the name of blogging.

Many marriages/relationships got broken and exposed because of Linda Ikeji's blog, you cannot disrespect people's privacy and expect yours to be respected.

Linda Ikeji' should experience and suffer the heat of the fight people went through because of her blog.

OH! I forgot, we are Nigerians, we shouldn't judge or tell the rich the bitter truth.

You have said it all, it is called the law of sowing and reaping!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by Jbcmotive(m): 10:19am On May 24, 2018
The Bold and the Subtle. Abeg, life is not easy and if you doubt, Ezekiel for dey new testament. BTW i dey beg everybody way read this post, subscribe to my youtube channel, we dey find subscribers. Use this link
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvNZj7Uhtv3BuzjcR4zUMKA?sub_confirmation=1
grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by Nobody: 10:20am On May 24, 2018
missterious:
This woman is very seriously sick and we're just reading and laughing. She said she had a mental breakdown a few days ago and her family and friends are still letting her use her phone. Is there no normal person in her life that wants the best for her?

As for Linda, I won't even lie. I'm a big fan. I'm very happy for her and all she has been able to accomplish in a male dominated world. She's a gossip blogger, she's not the first and she won't be the last. People saying she destroyed marriages, did she formulate any stories?? She just reported what she heard and she always had proof. This life na per head, she was making her money. If you have any dirt on her, report it too with proof. She's sleeping around to make money, who is she sleeping with? No name has been mentioned.

Congrats, Linda. You're an inspiration. I can't be a gossip blogger but I love reading gossip so thank you for providing it.

Everybody knew she got paid by Dasuki in millions. Shortly afterwards she bought her � house.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by stevecantrell: 10:21am On May 24, 2018
Well lets hope Linda has twins and puts Kemi to shame

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by jagorinho: 10:22am On May 24, 2018
AFONJACOW:
I have seen the reasons sensible Yoruba folks don't pick wife from their tribe, Yoruba women are lazy upstairs envious and wicked,if u are driving car and marry them get ready to drive okada because of their bad luck
look at this adultrated jew, you are the last person to utter such a statement like this, what about your own girls that are the easiest to lay with in sub saharan africa. i do not blame you, all you know about girls doesnt exceed all those girls in your region with yam legs, masculine physique, fully or partially developed beards and.................. dont tempt me to say this.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by Gudfrie(m): 10:23am On May 24, 2018
Ahah........ Wats hapning here.. I don't get it.. Is this woman okay?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by fontymagic(m): 10:24am On May 24, 2018
Useless old woman... i wonder what u teaching ur kids
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by SoapQueen(f): 10:25am On May 24, 2018
ivolt:

He is an average bitter Nigerian man with misogynistic ideas.
Nothing special or unique about him.

Coming from a man like him, I am shocked. @donstan18 has a good head on his shoulders. Just like everyone else, he is unique.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:26am On May 24, 2018
enough of all these comments and talks. . if i was a lady, i would be ashamed seeing two of the best people in women blogosphere unleashing mayhem at each other trying to prove a point over the other. . .for me its time we let go of certain things and not wash our dirty linen outside. .we all have secrets n dark past but how we overcome them matters. . .I think I will call kemi and Linda to a round table. . this barricade of insults must stop. . .
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by Yankiss(m): 10:27am On May 24, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
good. i love this. kemi is a feminist!

the stupid linda should go through the same sorrowful pain she has put a lot of people into. she ain't nothing but a hoe.

breeze don blow, fowl yansh don open.

what comes around goes around
Where did the breeze blow? The ranting of a jealous mad woman which ought to be ignored that you are trying to promote.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:30am On May 24, 2018
This is why I like this woman. She says things the way it should be. Many Nigerians are hypocrites, they worship the rich and see the rich as demi-gods know wonder the politicians don't respect them. Because Linda sent her 100k, she shouldn't say the truth again. Kemi the snitch lady

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by Yankiss(m): 10:33am On May 24, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
good. i love this. kemi is a feminist!

the stupid linda should go through the same sorrowful pain she has put a lot of people into. she ain't nothing but a hoe.

breeze don blow, fowl yansh don open.

what comes around goes around
Where did the breeze blow? The ranting of a jealous mad woman which ought to be ignored that you are trying to promote. What has actually been proved here? That Linda Ikeji's pregnancy is fake? That she is involved in money rituals? That she slept around to build her empire? These are mere allegations. No proof. We need to be more objective. Until we fall victim we may never understand the enormity of pain visited on innocents by careless allegations.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by holluphemydavid(m): 10:34am On May 24, 2018
Who grant dis woman bail from prison, wot a hate speech, waiting for aunty Linda clap back, someone should mention me when she did
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by PHIDEL007(m): 10:34am On May 24, 2018
HOW COULD BE SO HEATLESS.. ITS OBVIOUS SHE NEED HELP.. PLEASE FAM DONT CRITICISE HER, RATHER REMEMBER HER IN YOUR PRAYERS AND SUPPLICATIONS..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by petitejolie(f): 10:36am On May 24, 2018
This woman na WA ooooooo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by Malawian(m): 10:38am On May 24, 2018
Prison don dey hungry this one again. Abi she dey miss those Prison Warden ni? grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by FX99: 10:38am On May 24, 2018
tayo60:
I concur
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by Chibabe1(f): 10:40am On May 24, 2018
Someone please help this lady.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kcee's Lagos Home Is On Fire / Ernest Obi Shows Off His Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) / Nnenna Nwabueze's Husband, Okonta, Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.