Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,088 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

"I Will Not Leave APC For Gold-Diggers" – Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Not Leave APC For Gold-Diggers" – Okorocha (14238 Views)

Saraki, Dogara, NASS Members May Leave APC Thursday - New Telegraph / Shehu Sani And Suleiman Hunkuyi Leave APC / Why Okorocha Is Free To Leave APC - Osita Okechukwu, VON DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Will Not Leave APC For Gold-Diggers" – Okorocha by lilian789: 5:55am On May 24, 2018
Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State has said that he will not leave All Progressive Congress APC for gold-diggers and that no Landlord leaves his house for unfaithful tenants.

Okorocha also said the story of his joining APGA is the creation of the 10-man coalition saying ‘the same people who called him names have begun to market falsehood against him including the fake story of his leaving APC for APGA. All these could show the level of frustration on the side of the ten-man Coalition. They are been hunted by their inglorious actions.’

Sam Onwuemeodo Chief Press Secretary to the governor in a statement on Tuesday said ‘Okorocha is one of the principal founders of APC. And when he took the mainstream of APGA to join the merger that gave birth to APC, he was not under any pressure to do so. He even took that action at the risk of his second tenure.’

‘He became the propeller of APC in Imo and the whole of South East. Mobilizing people for the party in Imo, Ebony, Abia, Enugu, and Anambra States. He was the rallying point. And he did that in the overall interest of the South-East and indeed, APC.

‘If Governor Okorocha did not take good percentage of APGA to APC, the party would not have had the kind of national spread it has till today. For that reason, they called him all sorts of derogatory names which Nigerians all know, including Alhaji in Government House, Okoro-Hausa, and Rochas Buhari.

‘When the APC came for campaign in 2015 in Imo and all the states in the South-East he was the point man. Today, APC has become the party to envy. Nobody is again talking about Rochas and Buhari going to use APC to Islamize the Igbos.

‘Today too, the same people who called him names have begun to market falsehood against him including the fake story of his leaving APC for APGA. All these could show the level of frustration on the side of the ten-man Coalition. They are been hunted by their inglorious actions.

‘One may also wish to know that while the unfounded story of the governor leaving APC is yet to dry, they have also come up with another funny one, that the governor is in coma. These people do not know God and of course they are afraid of both the present and the future.

‘They won’t be allowed to reap where they never sold. Their deceit will expire in no distant time. And no Landlord leaves his house for unfaithful tenants. The name Rochas is the fibre of APC in Imo and the whole of South-East.

‘And anybody who says it is not true should tell Nigerians why it is only in Imo you have APC governor, 24 out of the 27 House of Assembly members, three House of Representative members and one Senator, in the whole of South-East. Time will tell what happens in APC in Imo and the whole of South-East.’

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/05/993913/amp/

Re: "I Will Not Leave APC For Gold-Diggers" – Okorocha by lilian789: 5:56am On May 24, 2018
https://grandmarketsquare.com/I will not leave APC for gold-diggers -"okorocha/
Re: "I Will Not Leave APC For Gold-Diggers" – Okorocha by Riogeese(m): 6:03am On May 24, 2018
APC wey be rubbish before

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Will Not Leave APC For Gold-Diggers" – Okorocha by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:05am On May 24, 2018
My Governor Udo grin

3 Likes

Re: "I Will Not Leave APC For Gold-Diggers" – Okorocha by hisgrace090: 6:08am On May 24, 2018
Trust nobody.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Not Leave APC For Gold-Diggers" – Okorocha by chinjo(m): 6:10am On May 24, 2018
cry of a drowning man.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Will Not Leave APC For Gold-Diggers" – Okorocha by blogking3: 6:13am On May 24, 2018
who cares? shocked tongue

4 Likes

Re: "I Will Not Leave APC For Gold-Diggers" – Okorocha by beklem: 6:16am On May 24, 2018
who ask this hegoat? grin
lilian789:
Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha, has vowed not to leave the All Progressives Congress (APC), which he claimed to be one of its founders in the state.

He said when he took the mainstream of the All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA) to join the merger that gave birth to APC, he was not under any pressure to do so, adding that he even made the move at the risk of his second tenure as governor.

Governor Okorocha, who said this in a press statement he issued through his Chief Press Secretary, Sam Onwuemeodo, added that he became the propeller of APC in the state and the whole of South East by mobilising people for the party in Imo, Ebony, Abia, Enugu, and Anambra states.

He added that he became the rallying point of the party in the overall interest of the South East and APC.
The statement said: “If Governor Okorocha did not take a good percentage of APGA members to APC, the party would not have had the kind of national spread it has today. For that reason, they called him all sorts of derogatory names which Nigerians know, including Alhaji in Government House, Okoro-Hausa and Rochas Buhari.

“When APC came for campaign in 2015, in Imo and all the states in the South East, he was the point man. Today, APC has become the party to envy. Nobody is talking about Okorocha and Buhari going to use APC to Islamise the Igbo.
“Today, the same people who called him names have begun to market falsehood against him, including the fake story of his leaving APC for APGA. All these show the level of frustration on the side of the 10-man coalition. They are being hunted by their inglorious actions...Read More...
Re: "I Will Not Leave APC For Gold-Diggers" – Okorocha by Mikeross62: 6:19am On May 24, 2018
OK,if so then,let peoples interest come before your personal interest.Leaving APC might not be by physical effort,but as you allow you greed have control over you,then you become inconsequential.....Okoro,retrace your step

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Not Leave APC For Gold-Diggers" – Okorocha by beklem: 6:27am On May 24, 2018
what shall it Profit a man to gain the whole world and still be called an idiot for the rest of his life
if okorohausa wants to make new laws for ndi Imo and Nigeria citizens about making the democracy to familycracy, why dont he put it in writting? grin

Re: "I Will Not Leave APC For Gold-Diggers" – Okorocha by BiafraIShere(m): 6:27am On May 24, 2018
All I see is a desperate man clutching at straws.

4 Likes

Re: "I Will Not Leave APC For Gold-Diggers" – Okorocha by beklem: 6:34am On May 24, 2018
he is desprate and over ready to commit more crime
BiafraIShere:
All I see is a desperate man clutching at straws.
Re: "I Will Not Leave APC For Gold-Diggers" – Okorocha by blogking3: 6:40am On May 24, 2018
Stay nah
Re: "I Will Not Leave APC For Gold-Diggers" – Okorocha by darlib: 6:49am On May 24, 2018
Men are wicked, ThankGod that God is not a man....
Greediness will kill all of u @Rochas

9 Likes

Re: "I Will Not Leave APC For Gold-Diggers" – Okorocha by blogking3: 7:02am On May 24, 2018
Re: "I Will Not Leave APC For Gold-Diggers" – Okorocha by darlib: 7:14am On May 24, 2018
lilian789:
Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha, has vowed not to leave the All Progressives Congress (APC), which he claimed to be one of its founders in the state.

He said when he took the mainstream of the All.. Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA) to join the merger that gave birth to APC, he was not under any pressure to do so, adding that he even made the move at the risk of his second tenure as governor.

Governor Okorocha, who said this in a press statement he issued through his Chief Press Secretary, Sam Onwuemeodo, added that he became the propeller of APC in the state and the whole of South East by mobilising people for the party in Imo, Ebony, Abia, Enugu, and Anambra states.

He added that he became the rallying point of the party in the overall interest of the South East and APC.
The statement said: “If Governor Okorocha did not take a good percentage of APGA members to APC, the party would not have had the kind of national spread it has today. For that reason, they called him all sorts of derogatory names which Nigerians know, including Alhaji in Government House, Okoro-Hausa and Rochas Buhari.

“When APC came for campaign in 2015, in Imo and all the states in the South East, he was the point man. Today, APC has become the party to envy. Nobody is talking about Okorocha and Buhari going to use APC to Islamise the Igbo.
“Today, the same people who called him names have begun to market falsehood against him, including the fake story of his leaving APC for APGA. All these show the level of frustration on the side of the 10-man coalition. They are being hunted by their inglorious actions...Read More...
Re: "I Will Not Leave APC For Gold-Diggers" – Okorocha by blogking3: 7:27am On May 24, 2018
;DOKOROCHA Y NA
Re: "I Will Not Leave APC For Gold-Diggers" – Okorocha by blogking3: 7:29am On May 24, 2018
SHUT UP WHO TOLD U DAT U ARE D RALLYING POINT OF APC

1 Like

Re: "I Will Not Leave APC For Gold-Diggers" – Okorocha by fredd2: 7:33am On May 24, 2018
all we know is dat u should better nt contest for any political post cos u will fail brutally

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Not Leave APC For Gold-Diggers" – Okorocha by johnmartus(m): 7:37am On May 24, 2018
embarassed you caused it all.you can retrace your mistake.
Re: "I Will Not Leave APC For Gold-Diggers" – Okorocha by blogking3: 7:41am On May 24, 2018
johnmartus:
embarassed you caused it all.you can retrace your mistake.

leave dat man he's a traitor
Re: "I Will Not Leave APC For Gold-Diggers" – Okorocha by johnmartus(m): 7:44am On May 24, 2018
blogking3:

leave dat man he's a traitor
keep quiet my friend nobody above mistake he can still correct his mistake.
Re: "I Will Not Leave APC For Gold-Diggers" – Okorocha by blogking3: 7:49am On May 24, 2018
johnmartus:
johnmartus:
johnmartus:
johnmartus:

i thought u had sense, it is ur type dat would still vote for him if he contests for any political post

dats y u can;t help ur self .....

so imagine that traitor comes out pretending to be a changed u would vote for him

5 Likes

Re: "I Will Not Leave APC For Gold-Diggers" – Okorocha by blogking3: 7:51am On May 24, 2018
johnmartus:
johnmartus:
johnmartus:
johnmartus:

i thought u had sense, it is ur type dat would still vote for him if he contests for any political post

so imagine that traitor comes out pretending to be a changed u would vote for him

so u guys should reason before u people talk alright

Re: "I Will Not Leave APC For Gold-Diggers" – Okorocha by fredd2: 7:55am On May 24, 2018
blogking3:

so u guys should reason before u people talk alright

i support u sir dats y nigerians are still in dis economic level, u kknow d right thing to do yet u would nt do it
Re: "I Will Not Leave APC For Gold-Diggers" – Okorocha by fredd2: 7:58am On May 24, 2018
johnmartus:

my broda u hv a foul brain .....

it's ur type of people dat would collect bribe right in front of d ballot box nd vote for d wrong person nt thinking of d future ahead foul brain

1 Like

Re: "I Will Not Leave APC For Gold-Diggers" – Okorocha by buhariguy(m): 8:01am On May 24, 2018
That is what I have be telling the jobless evil idiotic pigs of Biafra that APC is now a party to envy with keen interest in the land of the rising sun.

APC has parallel Congress in almost all states because the people are not tired of buhari till 2023.
Re: "I Will Not Leave APC For Gold-Diggers" – Okorocha by fredd2: 8:09am On May 24, 2018
buhariguy:
That is what I have be telling the jobless evil idiotic pigs of Biafra that APC is now a party to envy with keen interest

hey u should mind d way u talk to we biafrans before this thunder below would strike

4 Likes

Re: "I Will Not Leave APC For Gold-Diggers" – Okorocha by Talknochip(m): 8:13am On May 24, 2018
O.Y.O
Re: "I Will Not Leave APC For Gold-Diggers" – Okorocha by fredd2: 8:15am On May 24, 2018
it's none of my buisness if u leave apc or nt all i know is dat u should nt make d mistake of coming out or contesting for any political post in dis coming 2019 election
Re: "I Will Not Leave APC For Gold-Diggers" – Okorocha by fredd2: 8:17am On May 24, 2018
[quote author=fredd2 post=67829089]it's none of my buisness if u leave apc or nt all i know is dat u should nt make d mistake of coming out or contesting for any political post in dis coming 2019 election[/quot

TRAITOR
Re: "I Will Not Leave APC For Gold-Diggers" – Okorocha by fredd2: 8:25am On May 24, 2018
stay dere and wait till they disgrace u their

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ex-minister, Ewuga, Dumps PDP, Joins APC / Deji Adeyanju Threatened To Report Endsars Organisers To EFCC Over Missing Money / Appeal Court Sacks Nasarawa Speaker, Balarabe Abdullahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.